Crunk_Prime

We badly need a way to pick the fusions we want. Even if it means costing more resources, there should be a way to do it for guaranteed result.

A nice feature would be to un-fuse items and you could keep 2 parts out of the 3 used for the fuse

I spent like 5k fusing 1 ammo box and 4k+ on the doppler but that's cool what's not cool its having a fused golden eagle sitting in storage for 1year+ cuz the perk was changed to something that is worthless for you

:1_100_100:

• Like 1

This post looks cleaner than it should be xD

The guy finally got banned for spamming insults in every post?

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, SpeedyGonzaleo said:

Xbox gone, forever :salute:

Nope, still thereXbox_M_420

Don't forget Xbox_M_422

Edited by lucashc90
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, _sideways_ said:

If its easier to get what you want it won't be as exclusive. 

That's something to think about. 

I dont want exclusive, I want balance. Take cabin fusion for the spider cab: fusion for mass and weight limit yields an additional 2,150kg. That translates into an extra 8-900 durabilty. That is a substantial leg up vs same build but lacking the fusion. When you add in all of the other fused part perks, I am not even close to playing on a level playing field with most in CW. While perhaps every player in the top 60 is better than me, I have no real way of knowing until I can come closer to matching their builds. (That isnt 100% accurate but it is close enough to make the point).

Either dump fusions (not gonna happen) or make it possible to define how much it costs to get the fusion you seek.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, _sideways_ said:

If its easier to get what you want it won't be as exclusive. 

That's something to think about. 

And what value does exclusivity holds when you are getting pounded by people with 10000x more coins and 100x more fused items than you?

Edited by lucashc90
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Either this or allow multiple items be fused at the same time. Having one cannon fused for projectile speed and one without projectile speed isn't ideal. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

They did do this garbage change to fusions so the worth ones are much more expensive and harder to get, especially for non paying players.

Its semi pay to win now, you can re fuse endlessly and still not get it, those that pay have a much, much more advantage.

With multiple fusion groups its not enough to just bring back second fusion other perk guarantee.

They should make it so:

• you can always choose which one perk you can keep from the groups
  • bring back second fusion not the same perk guarantee in all groups

It still wont be as nice as it was, cuz devs added useless perks to groups, for example added 3rd option to cabin mass and tonnage, so its still would be worse, but a lot better than it is now.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, lucashc90 said:

Nope, still thereXbox_M_420

Don't forget Xbox_M_422

Lol every single post he made got deleted

image.thumb.png.6530302891e9a93da0ecdcba

Edited by Bobbill12345
  • Confused 1

On 6/22/2020 at 2:35 PM, Beni_Stingray1 said:

Just wait, the nerf to colossus and ammo pack made normal hovers more or less usless. I almost never used sideways builds but guess what, my forward hovers getting less and less usable with every patch and its just no more fun, everything sneezes on you and youre done, i already have to work 3 times as much as other builds who are much more competitive.

Guess what else is left to try?

Hovers are over-nerfed at the moment. Devs are unable to find balance between OP and regular tho. Regular hover builds aren't super op, but some of the sideways hover builds are. So basically: regular hover build = a bit underpowered, sideways hover build = overpowered.

Edited by Sirocc1
just a typo
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

On 6/22/2020 at 3:14 PM, SpeedyGonzaleo said:

I don't believe that it's more alive than pc ,also I don't see any problems with sideway builds. U should be upset that u cannot use sideways builds on ur xbox :lol:  

I don't have to lol I don't want to be another copy-paste boy.

• Upvote 1

Why not just do it like this... you press the button to fuse your item and you get a random fusion. Then you can choose to 1. accept it or 2. wait 24 hours before you can try again and roll for a different fusion (either guaranteed to be different or still be possible to get the same one). Choosing number 2 does NOT consume any parts or cost anything.

• Upvote 1

I didn't mind the upgrade/fusion mechanic until now. 5 times I have tried to get reload on my Mk2 cloak and it keeps giving me the same damn results each time and switching between the 2 I don't want. I will try once more when I can get the resources together and if it doesn't give me what I want, then that's me done with the upgrade system.

There really needs to be a way to not re-roll the same results twice as it will only hurt your pocket and the devs pocket once people get fed up and abandon the upgrade system,

6 hours ago, Be4st said:

I didn't mind the upgrade/fusion mechanic until now. 5 times I have tried to get reload on my Mk2 cloak and it keeps giving me the same damn results each time and switching between the 2 I don't want. I will try once more when I can get the resources together and if it doesn't give me what I want, then that's me done with the upgrade system.

There really needs to be a way to not re-roll the same results twice as it will only hurt your pocket and the devs pocket once people get fed up and abandon the upgrade system,

That's what I've been telling everyone since the update... we should also be able to mass fuse for the same outcome.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, lucashc90 said:

That's what I've been telling everyone since the update... we should also be able to mass fuse for the same outcome.

That isn't possible for good reason.

• Confused 2