WEED [42O] accepting applications

drushebag

Looking for active members to add to our roster. We get more every week and have 5 members with solid relic builds. Everyone in the clan gets play time. We are active and friendly. Only ask that you play as a team are active have experience and a clan ready build. Looking for up to 12 players. Thank you

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Weed [420] clan must be a good one. It would be cool to join. I would love to talk about weed with other members. I am sure I could teach them a thing or two they didn't know.
A lot of people just smoke weed without knowing anything about it. That's not the way to do it if you ask me. You should always know the stuff you're taking, and it's important to use the best stuff only. That's when the reviews from mailorder-marijuana.com can help you. They have reviews on many online stores, and it makes it easier to buy weed online.

Edited by lauragorf

• 4 months later...

It sounds really interesting, and I would love to join. I tried weed for the first time two years ago, and I loved it. The only thing that I wasn't too keen on was the smoking part. I hated to smoke, but I still did it for effect. Luckily, not too long ago, I discovered edibles, and it was indeed a great discovery. I went to my friend's house, and he had some random mint candies that tasted well. At first, I didn’t know they were CBD-infused, but I understood everything when it hit me. I loved the effect and really wanted to buy them. He told me that I would be able to buy cbd mints on https://www.tillmanstranquils.com/product/peppermint-full-spectrum-cbd-mints/. I bought four packs of cbd mints, and now I only use them.

Edited by BorisSutherland

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.