Sign in to follow this  
Sirocc1

STOP IGNORING CONSOLES!

We also have nowhere to give our feedback on the update apart from the pc update topic that the Devs have given up looking at.

#CONSOLES MATTER TOO

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Is not developer 'fault you guys bought console instead of master gaming pc :) im joking 

btw next time you have to buy another console , choose pc because on pc you do everything . have lot more advantages than a console .

Edited by RYANCQQPER
  • Confused 5

When the next gen consoles come out I think they will be more popular. 

If only for the improved anti cheat abilities. 

23 minutes ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

Plus this games dying, if not in population then in playability

how long are you going to cry the same ****? Just leave, its anyway just noskill trash as you always say!

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

Yeah i havnt been on in ages

but still crying on here and message me everytime i kill you how xxxx your team is, gtfo!

• Haha 4
  • Confused 2

I love how PC guys think that console guys should just move to PC.  I can't wait for them to get a job and sit in front of a PC all day for work, hunched over a keyboard and mouse.  Then we'll see what they have to say when they think that being hunched over a keyboard and mouse to play video games, is superior to reclining on a couch with your feet up playing on a console.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 7

6 hours ago, Sirocc1 said:

hello, as you probably know another youtuber got his own paint - the jelly paint. Guess what happened:

A: We all got the paint and we are happy

B: I ate a sandwhich

C: PC GOT IT AND CONSOLES DIDN'T

YOOOO YOU GUESSED RIGHT C!! 

Dear devs, stop ignoring us, it's so annoying! We also want these cool paints and stickers!

@Woodyrojo @Ka1deron

#ConsolesToo

This.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JLo007 said:

I love how PC guys think that console guys should just move to PC.  I can't wait for them to get a job and sit in front of a PC all day for work, hunched over a keyboard and mouse.  Then we'll see what they have to say when they think that being hunched over a keyboard and mouse to play video games, is superior to reclining on a couch with your feet up playing on a console.

but today you have wireless keyboard , headphones and mouse so you can play same where you want :)  Is true you guys can have more confy places but pc is life , i do everything on it not only gaming and if i watch a movie for example i make it start and i lay in bed to watch it even if run from computer . And again today you can work from home and unless you have to be presentable you can work from bed with wireless hehheheeh

Edited by RYANCQQPER

10 minutes ago, RYANCQQPER said:

i do everything on it not only gaming

thats awesome, other people have other preferences. I have also a gaming pc but i only use it for strategy games and stuff like kerbal space program who just need a mouse, everything else i play on my xbox because its just way more confortable. Not only in terms of seating, a controller is much less stressfull than a mouse and keyboard and also in terms of maintenance. I know how xxxx a pc can be with combatibility and im not even starting with cheaters.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, RYANCQQPER said:

Is not developer 'fault you guys bought console instead of master gaming pc :) im joking 

btw next time you have to buy another console , choose pc because on pc you do everything . have lot more advantages than a console .

i have both pc and xbox, so.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Sirocc1 said:

hello, as you probably know another youtuber got his own paint - the jelly paint. Guess what happened:

A: We all got the paint and we are happy

B: I ate a sandwhich

C: PC GOT IT AND CONSOLES DIDN'T

YOOOO YOU GUESSED RIGHT C!! 

Dear devs, stop ignoring us, it's so annoying! We also want these cool paints and stickers!

@Woodyrojo @Ka1deron

#ConsolesToo

U think after the savage differences in the markets between pc and console they’d at least throw us a frickin bone. Lavabird paint the bright red bad **** looking one the bot w/ double tsunamis has I will pay for it just make it available lol. People would spend more money on your game if more cool **** was available  to buy? The paints, stickers, decor pieces it’s always seemed stupid to me it’s already coded in the game because the bots use it

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, tenshiijin said:

I feel like most of the whiners come from Xbox.  Does the console just attract little bit chs?  I don't get it... Is Xbox marketed towards the extra bihitchy? 

I’m gonna go in on this guy from now on, you just posted in another discussion that u don’t even play on Xbox go the xxxx away.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, tenshiijin said:

I feel like most of the whiners come from Xbox.  Does the console just attract little bit chs?  I don't get it... Is Xbox marketed towards the extra bihitchy? 

What a boring life u must have.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I play too with Xbox and PC but the xbox comfort is much better than PC, i made one same expensive PC like xbox x just for testing Crossout but on 4K TV display i have to play only in HD graphics and medium fps (intel nuc + iris), i don't feel good with keyboard and mouse so i use Xbox elite 2 with PC too and i don't have any problem with PC play game.

I think should be there more care about console user.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

On 6/22/2020 at 7:17 PM, tenshiijin said:

Oh the irony!  You come off as one for just saying that! :DD

• Haha 2

On 6/22/2020 at 10:07 PM, RYANCQQPER said:

but pc is life , i do everything on it not only gaming

You have so much to learn...

#ConsolesToo

On 6/22/2020 at 2:02 PM, JLo007 said:

so true

Sign in to follow this