IMAHURTU

Making vectors and sinus's obsolete

Think it's rediculace since sinus and vectors were already weak omg there even crap against npcs know pointless using them its rediculace as my build relys on them tyvm crossout no need might as well just take them out of the game completely everyone please put your apinions please so hopefully the get fixed omg they were pointless before know there compleatly usless

Screenshot_20200622-171158.png

Screenshot_20200622-171151.png

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Yeah why on earth mg's are turned in to paper durability. Only a few remains useful when mounted on top with no armor around to prevent shooting to all angles. And damages reduced, from weapons that dont even see much of use, except by newbies and enlightened enthusiasts.

So so stupid move.

Edited by Siberian_Jay3x6

10 minutes ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

from weapons that dont even see much of use, except by newbies

The queues are getting long at the bottom, the Steam Chart shows relatively low activity, and instead of playing I'm on the forum. I like longer matches, myself. I don't know what it's like at the top (or even in the mid-range PS), but any match I enter over PS-5K is over in a matter of seconds (not minutes) way too often, IMO, and I think this is the result of low durability on the guns. Once your guns are gone what's the point? By the time I figure out how to build according to this new dynamic (if I bother), they will probably change it...again. It's convenient (for people who like them) that drones and heat seeking missiles still work, though. most of the AI/aimbot weapons still work great. Whee for people who don't want to play, but rather sit on their wallet letting Gaijin aimbots do it for them. I feel like if I'm not more involved than that, myself, I might as well be watching TV...fortunately for Gaijin, TV programming has never been worse...So, I'll go make another drone boat and let this game fondle itself until they fix it. I have the Battle pass and I really don't want to just let it expire like I did the last one...and so, that can mean only one thing...

SavageGIF-026.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Quest for Vicky Vale, Doc ? :lol:

Well it seems more and more that the games i like the most are there under 5k, more like sub 4000 with these nerf jokes hitting like waves, again and again. 

In matter of fact i suggest and wish, for a total suicide bomb modules/weapons. Similar small crates as there seems to be buried in the testing areas bus. Super durable boxes you can boost your self destruct with, with a 1.5 second timer and huuuuge blast radius, lets say 80 meters diameter, blowing up everything, with impulse flipping every enemy that dont get blown to bits. No more need to wait for your poor durability weapons to get stripped, as you can do without em from the start. Drive in in the enemy pack, and valhalla awaits.:014:

Edited by Siberian_Jay3x6
Added more nonsense.

Wouldn't mind I'm in the 9k category and these guns are a joke forcing me to go lower and that's not going to happen and I suggest to put a block option in chat to as xbox version of this game is full of trolls who run there mouths I'm constantly having to look at there main profile to block them I also brought the battle pass and 1 and a bit lvls from getting my second cab