Sign in to follow this  
fftunes4real

Hey Devs! New players can't play the game and you don't seem to mind?

You seem like you hold a lot of resentment towards the game.  I always wonder why people with that mindset play a game.  Then again y'all probably complain about every game you play, like it's a piece of trash.  Sad people. 

I'm sure Aces can get out of the tutorial.... 

• Confused 11
  • Sad 1

40 minutes ago, tenshiijin said:

I'm sure Aces can get out of the tutorial...

If you had read any of the threads you'd understand the issue. Instead you write a whole paragraph at me for no f'ing reason.

Anyway, now i seen skula's latest answer was "resolved", would be nice if anyone could confirm.

Then maybe i can recommend the game again.

• Upvote 7

13 minutes ago, tenshiijin said:

You seem like you hold a lot of resentment towards the game.  I always wonder why people with that mindset play a game.  Then again y'all probably complain about every game you play, like it's a piece of trash.  Sad people. 

But this piece of trash of a game is still in beta right ? We just giving motivation to the devs that's all

• Haha 5

52 minutes ago, tenshiijin said:

Also i actually stream this game on twitch so i actively promote it. In yesterday's stream i even helped a new player improve his build, showed him the basics of how to mount weapons and armor them.

Now, what do you do, other than sh!tting on people on the forums?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, tenshiijin said:

Are you on drug or what?

• Haha 3

Just buy a pack

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, tenshiijin said:

Do you read before you type? You literally CANNOT get out of the tuturoal

Whats funny is how skula reacted completely cluelessly to it...get a different person to handle english bug reports already PLEASE

Edited by Bobbill12345
  • Upvote 1

Hello, survivors!

We're aware of this issue. As a temporary solution, please, submit a request here and the support will be able to help you.

Thank you for understanding!

• Thanks 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

Thanks for clearing this up, @Woodyrojo

Though i hope you make this a priority, as i doubt many players who just try the game for the first time will come to the forums for this. They'd most likely just uninstall and move on.

Edited by fftunes4real
  • Upvote 5

image.png.0b0fd2eb77cc630d7c2f310aab3f41

Nice

4 hours ago, Bobbill12345 said:

image.png.0b0fd2eb77cc630d7c2f310aab3f41

Nice

You remember when the recipes of white items were changed to require copper? This must have been going on for a while...

7 hours ago, fftunes4real said:

This must have been going on for a while...

Just shows how incompetent the devs are but hey, you gladly believe they try their best.

• Upvote 1

... wow. Since he update that made common parts require copper?

... Now that's something (^%. Oh well, who needs new players when you can milk thousands out of every whale?

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, Clebardman said:

... wow. Since he update that made common parts require copper?

... Now that's something (^%. Oh well, who needs new players when you can milk thousands out of every whale?

And milk millions out of new players who buy drones or melee and instantly dominate?

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

This is one of the most embarrassing oversights I've seen. I hope the devs learn from this mistake.

Edited by CamoWraith
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, LordTutor said:

I just got 30 Copper in my Garage from Test Drive. It can not be that hard to get 4 Copper.

Visitors appear every 8 hours. Tutorial takes what, maybe 10 minutes? But if you can't complete the tutorial i doubt you come back to this game...

There's no point in trying to find excuses, this should be fixed.

That there hasn't been a hotfix yet after devs have been made aware is disturbing.

• Upvote 3

Cant understand how this dont gets a hotfix... thats literally potential money thrown out the window

• Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, Jiushi said:

Cant understand how this dont gets a hotfix... thats literally potential money thrown out the window

Russia not understanding capitalism

Theyre working on it like theyre working on the 5 month old cabin mass bug

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

I don’t see how this would be a hard fix. Just give all accounts 6 copper when they are created.

• Upvote 2

Sign in to follow this