Ka1deron

[Panorama] Panorama of the updated “Powerplant” map

Once the powerplant supplied cheap, though not very clean, electricity to a neighbouring city, a chemical plant and many small villages. After the disaster, it remained a source of light and heat for the inhabitants of the Valley for some time. And when coal reserves ran out, it turned into a terminal for brave souls going towards the Sepulchre.

Today, the powerplant is a fragment of the former glory of Knight riders, the knechte. After a devastating defeat in the battle with Ravens, the remnants of Martin's army fled and settled in this territory. Broken and desperate, they have found their last refuge here and hope to preserve the fragile fragments of their culture.

They have lost their leader and with him the purest dream of the promised land. Having settled on the station near which, according to rumours, Martin was born, the knechte grieve for the untimely death of their talented leader. And every day they worship him more and more…

Facebook.jpgVK.jpgtwt.jpgInstagramm.jpg

• Upvote 1

Error report
Describe problem and what you saw can you guys remove  the  structure  from those pips or mount them higher  its blocks tall builds  from     getting to enemy base or even the midel cap during clan  wars

before these pipe had no structure was not a problem now   its huge problem where you cant even get to enemy base 
What you expected to see remove the structure from the pipes or mount them higher
Conditions in which error reproduce any time
Problem details on the old version these pips had no pyscal structure now they have and they block builds 
Frequency of reproduction always
Time of bug  

• Confused 3
  • Upvote 1

Also: Make objects near camera (the origin of your point of view) fade so you can see through them. There are plenty of objects that will completely wreck your field of vision, trees, building pieces on Old Town, the various overhead pipes and structures on power plant and chemical plant, etc.

• Upvote 5

30 minutes ago, delraith said:

Also: Make objects near camera (the origin of your point of view) fade so you can see through them. There are plenty of objects that will completely wreck your field of vision, trees, building pieces on Old Town, the various overhead pipes and structures on power plant and chemical plant, etc.

Last week i even spawned and all i saw was a bush from inside.

In that case ofc not a problem. But i often got killed because all i saw was a tree or a wall and you dont know which way out  and ... .... dead.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

40 minutes ago, delraith said:

There are plenty of objects that will completely wreck your field of vision, trees, building pieces on Old Town

This. Old town is the map that needs reworked (or just trashed, IMO). I'm not even sure what's different with this map. Other than the graffiti, I wouldn't have noticed anything different. I'm not even sure when this change was supposed to have occurred, because it looks just like I remember it (my memory has issues, though), other than the graffiti. Good job, though? Beats me, but thanks. Hey, how about fixing the lights on those pickup truck cabs? That would be nice. I would definitely notice that change (even through the fog of my broken memory). The Thug cost me a pretty penny (it's dumb, but I like it. Nostalgia, you know), so how about one of these years you commemorate your anniversary by fixing the head lights on that Thug? I doubt that would upset anybody.

Edited by DocSavage
  • Upvote 3

36 minutes ago, _cottton_ said:

Last week i even spawned and all i saw was a bush from inside.

In that case ofc not a problem. But i often got killed because all i saw was a tree or a wall and you dont know which way out  and ... .... dead.

relatable...but i havent managed to spawn with bush view yet.

having to guess the enemy position based on the damage numbers is stupid.

not sure if i remember correctly but i think at some point we had transparency on view-blocking map objects.

48 minutes ago, DocSavage said:

I'm not even sure what's different with this map

Nah youre not the only one, i also thought whats different?! All i see are some graffitys but hey mass fusion bug is still not fixed after more than 6 months, what a joke!

• Like 2

Nothing change, that ridicolous say map changed just for few graphics... OMG crazy devs.

• Confused 1

I really like that map but i can relate to the issues where some pipes block your views ( when trying to launch incinerator  over house to alley from cover :D ), but the few bushes there are ,should be see-through when you are very near them

. But keep the pipes structures there where they run from ground up to sky.  It gives cover, and forces people to pay attention to driving, and act as nice bottlenecks.  Big builds need to struggle to pass em , and small ones cant stop there too much, to get chewn way,by bullets, and its for good good. In pvp,i mean. 

Edited by Siberian_Jay3x6
  • Confused 1