Sign in to follow this  
RobyRight

xbox update

Recommended Posts

is possible to play without update ?

Yesterday i did update crossout, and one my freind was playing in Crossout without update, i thought it's not possible some people use crossout with new update and other players without it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RobyRight said:

is possible to play without update ?

Yesterday i did update crossout, and one my freind was playing in Crossout without update, i thought it's not possible some people use crossout with new update and other players without it

I don't think that he didn't do the update. I guess that his xbox did this for him.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Sirocc1 said:

I don't think that he didn't do the update. I guess that his xbox did this for him.

 

No, i am sure, we check some items changed after update and he didn't have same like my update ones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, RobyRight said:

No, i am sure, we check some items changed after update and he didn't have same like my update ones.

Hmmm strange, very strange hah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, RobyRight said:

No, i am sure, we check some items changed after update and he didn't have same like my update ones.

Is your friend located far away from you? Far in terms of another continent. Could be possible that you guys were on different servers and one server updated before the other one did. People on the same server would still run the same version.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Beni_Stingray1 said:

Is your friend located far away from you? Far in terms of another continent. Could be possible that you guys were on different servers and one server updated before the other one did. People on the same server would still run the same version.

Hi Beni, no we are both in italy, it's really strange, we talking about nerfing cheetak 20%->15% and i did get update on 12.30 on late afternoon we connect and he didn't see any nerf on cheetak still be 20%

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, RobyRight said:

Hi Beni, no we are both in italy, it's really strange, we talking about nerfing cheetak 20%->15% and i did get update on 12.30 on late afternoon we connect and he didn't see any nerf on cheetak still be 20%

Then he's a lucky guy lmao

Edited by Sirocc1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.