Sign in to follow this  
Sirocc1

Xbox series X

Hello according to the new Q&A: 

Question: Good afternoon, here's the question. I am playing on ps4 at the moment and with the release of the new consoles I plan to move to Xbox Series X. Will I be able to transfer  my progress / storage to the new console? Thank you in advance for your answer.

Answer: Hello! Unfortunately, we do not support any progress transfer between different platforms and we do not have such a possibility yet.

I think that it's kinda sad, crossout and forza are the only games in which i play on xbox. I think that lots of us will want to move on new consoles, so in my opinion this feature is a must have.

Edit: My question is if there will be an option to have your progress from xbox one on xbox series x

Edited by Sirocc1
  • Upvote 2

Xbox is Xbox no matter what the model I think he may not have understood the question and just done a copy paste answer. It should just be backwards compatible like playing a 360 game. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, NASTYNEIL357 said:

Xbox is Xbox no matter what the model I think he may not have understood the question and just done a copy paste answer. It should just be backwards compatible like playing a 360 game. 

This: Crossout will run just fine on the next gen, at least on xbox.

59 minutes ago, NASTYNEIL357 said:

lol the question was about switching from ps4 to xbox, he understood perfectly fine.

PS: i think their problem with account transfers of any sorts is always the potential of abuse (stolen / "hacked" accounts etc).

Edited by fftunes4real
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, NASTYNEIL357 said:

i hope so

39 minutes ago, fftunes4real said:

lol the question was about switching from ps4 to xbox, he understood perfectly fine.

PS: i think their problem with account transfers of any sorts is always the potential of abuse (stolen / "hacked" accounts etc).

oh lol, you're right i didn't notice that

10 minutes ago, Sirocc1 said:

oh lol, you're right i didn't notice that

lol same. But i guess if the devs dont even care about disabled people then youre probably not having much luck.

Edited by Beni_Stingray1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Beni_Stingray1 said:

lol same. But i guess if the devs dont even care about disabled people then youre probably not having much luck.

lmao

I totally misread the thread sorry. 

Its been asked many times about switching from one platform to the other so I guess I auto read it as Xbox one to series x. 

Might the series x does support steam like some rumours say it will , not sure if I believe it myself though then I guess steam pc accounts could run on a console. 

Just give us crossplay or at least the option to run it. 

• Upvote 1

x box has said...i believe....that your games will play on the series x. They may not be OPTIMIZED for it, or take advantage of its hardware, but will still be playable. Essentially they are saying series x will be fully backwards compatible xbox to xbox. 

crossout SHOULD take the initiative and optimize for the new gen....but they're busy making the game better on PC. 

#ConsolesToo

On 6/23/2020 at 4:19 AM, Sirocc1 said:

Hello according to the new Q&A: 

Question: Good afternoon, here's the question. I am playing on ps4 at the moment and with the release of the new consoles I plan to move to Xbox Series X. Will I be able to transfer  my progress / storage to the new console? Thank you in advance for your answer.

Answer: Hello! Unfortunately, we do not support any progress transfer between different platforms and we do not have such a possibility yet.

I think that it's kinda sad, crossout and forza are the only games in which i play on xbox. I think that lots of us will want to move on new consoles, so in my opinion this feature is a must have.

btw....i believe that Sony may be your answer, as disgusting as it is to say that here....if you want your progress to "transfer" to the new system you may need to stay with PS5 or be forced to start over. in which case, i'd go to PC because its much cheaper to buy back up and be relevant. 

On 6/25/2020 at 8:25 AM, HAILCAESAR01481 said:

btw....i believe that Sony may be your answer, as disgusting as it is to say that here....if you want your progress to "transfer" to the new system you may need to stay with PS5 or be forced to start over. in which case, i'd go to PC because its much cheaper to buy back up and be relevant. 

I would probably just keep the PS4 for Crossout while still switching over to the series X for everything else. I don't see the devs making a new version of Crossout for the new consoles,  probably just planning to rely on backwards compatibility. So it's not like dude will be missing new content or graphical upgrades by keeping their PS4 for Crossout. Bonus, they get to keep playing with their current Crossout friends/clan mates.

They will definitely be playable on the new consoles. I hope we get a buffed version with updated frame rates etc like other games are doing. I wouldn't of expected progress to switch between Xbox and PlayStation since there's no second account sign-in like how CoD has the Activision account. 

Screenshot_2020-06-29-14-44-02.png

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this