redneck_fgf

Sent an email to the devs

Sent an email to the devs, asked them why can the common player earn uranium ore ? their response was buy it.  so give us more money to buy coins, by the time you farm to get it you will be 99..so again, there is the elite class, clan drama, or give them bucket loads of cash...who do they care for ...(hint) not us

• Like 1

What answer did you exactly expect for a question like that?   I feel a huge ammount of people forgets that relics and uranium ore are supposed to be the "competitive" end-game content, so usual players that don't care about CW  (they are the most boring part of the game anyway) would have a hard time with getting it.. 

That being said, I really think we need another way to get uranium, or at least, if we are not in a clan, not an uranium requirement but get the relic fragments as it was back in the day 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, xCrossFaith said:

What answer did you exactly expect for a question like that?   I feel a huge ammount of people forgets that relics and uranium ore are supposed to be the "competitive" end-game content, so usual players that don't care about CW  (they are the most boring part of the game anyway) would have a hard time with getting it.. 

That being said, I really think we need another way to get uranium, or at least, if we are not in a clan, not an uranium requirement but get the relic fragments as it was back in the day 

If they are competetive keep them only in cw, not in random pvp. But yea p2w games doesnt like that.

Edited by MaduS

3 hours ago, MaduS said:

If they are competetive keep them only in cw, not in random pvp. But yea p2w games doesnt like that.

For this to be a real p2w, relics should have the upper hand on every other weapon rarity, which let's be real, is not the case, because even the usable relics like porcs or scorpions have counterparts on lower tiers 

Also if devs (not in this particular game, but in general) fail to see that model is a key factor in LOSING money instead of gaining it, it's not my problem ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also which ones would you keep only in CW? Or are you willing to put Punishers or Breakers  against Scorpions or Typhoons? :lol:

Edited by xCrossFaith

DEVS are looking for cash, hey this is a cash cow for them...they dont answer in forms much..how much do the players matter??? not much