@Woodyrojo @Ka1deron

LOVE IT!

been waiting forever for the return of leviathan CW. I had a ton of fun when we had leviathan CW last time. My clan didnt even have an expensive leviathan and it was still a ton of fun. Scad One had a booster levithan with side kicks (wtf else would have thought of that) he had a ton of boosters from racing. He would boost up and on the radar you wouldnt ever expect it to he the leviathan but then SURPRISE MFr it's a leviathan. It was also a ton of fun to watch the high end leviathan streams. 

Edgerunner aka coldfire games is pretty vocal about how he does not like this at all. He says take to the forums to tell the devs, well I love it and many other people I know are excited about it. However it would probably be better if added as a separate CW mode, I'll give him that but otherwise I'm pretty stoked for this coming back. We need more modes that involve leviathans either way.

You can have a cheap as F, well working leviathan with Wasps, and gradually upgrade to Crickets, which is... well... hard hitting would be an understatement. Mammoths are really hard too. All big and slow leviathans are vulnerable to Mandrakes.

34 minutes ago, EVAN_WILLIAMS said:

Edgerunner aka coldfire games is pretty vocal about how he does not like this at all. He says take to the forums to tell the devs

Whiners gonna whine, the rest of us will have fun. Leviathan wars is the most fun I ever had in this game, and I hope it stays for good now.

1 hour ago, *Jomar_SL said:

You can have a cheap as F, well working leviathan with Wasps, and gradually upgrade to Crickets, which is... well... hard hitting would be an understatement. Mammoths are really hard too. All big and slow leviathans are vulnerable to Mandrakes

DUDE SAVAGE! That's awesome. Yep lots of possibilities to have fun with that game mode. I didnt even care about wins or losses it was just really fun to play. There was an all mandrake one on xbox that would place really high. My clanmate was just telling me he had a cricket one with barrier, aegies and incinerator that was 1st place for a bit. 

• Thanks 1

When I first saw his video I'll admit that I had similar feelings of disgust. But only briefly. Then I realized that the only clans that will be able to field a massive scorpion tower or wall of porcupines are going to be the same clans that already take the top spots in every cycle of clan wars. This isn't going to change anything for the lower clans. It's not going to push them out of their places for uranium because they have already been getting dominated by these clans anyway.

• Upvote 2

54 minutes ago, Pandemic_Regent said:

When I first saw his video I'll admit that I had similar feelings of disgust. But only briefly. Then I realized that the only clans that will be able to field a massive scorpion tower or wall of porcupines are going to be the same clans that already take the top spots in every cycle of clan wars. This isn't going to change anything for the lower clans. It's not going to push them out of their places for uranium because they have already been getting dominated by these clans anyway.

Ya same as last time I dont think the clan positions changed much. It's not all about inventory either, building skills, creativity and team work will go along way. It seems like people are negatively overreacting to this partial due to cold fires opinions. When in reality I dont think he was even around for it last time (at least as a youtuber) and remembered how much fun it was, how much fun it was to watch the streams, and how much fun you can have even with a budget levithan. Clan wars is stale AF right now, this will surely spice things up. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Pandemic_Regent said:

Then I realized that the only clans that will be able to field a massive scorpion tower or wall of porcupines are going to be the same clans that already take the top spots in every cycle of clan wars.

Way ahead of you there man

Cw leviathians can't come soon