Sign in to follow this  
Bobbill12345

Make it so if a teamate is in very close proximity of your build, you cannot fall into the void on the new map

To prevent people from intentionally pushing teamates into the hole

We could use same mechanic on factory

Edited by Bobbill12345

I have a feeling that the area hazards in that map will be more dangerous around one's own team instead of the enemy if they don't implement some type of safety guard like this.  

Edited by Steel_Artist
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Firedrizzle said:

You're more likely to get wedged by a teammate with flying drones than get shoved by anyone into a map hazard. 

How about both

On 6/27/2020 at 8:07 AM, Firedrizzle said:

You're more likely to get wedged by a teammate with flying drones than get shoved by anyone into a map hazard. 

For real drones are the true environmental hazard. The amount of times an entire droneboat's worth of minions wedged itself under my vehicle is too much to count.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Doxi_the_Dutchy said:

For real drones are the true environmental hazard. The amount of times an entire droneboat's worth of minions wedged itself under my vehicle is too much to count.

Drones, Mines, and Turrets.  I don't actually mind Annoyalater, or any Flying Drones, because they're out of the way.  "Friendly" Porc barrels rolling under my wheels, on the other hand...

2 hours ago, Doxi_the_Dutchy said:

The devs need to fix drones, they seem like they weigh thousands of kg. I was just mentioning people using flying drones, people who use them all seem xxxx and only wedge their teammates.

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this