koperhead

When the normal prices (badges) come back

Hi,

I like to play your game and I often have fun building different vehicles.
But since the Doomsday patch, your prices to buy equipment with badges are too high and I have the impression of being robbed of duly earned money.

- Example:

Before the patch Doomsday:

250 plastics = 500 badges

500 wires = 500 badges

Since the patch Doomsday:

25 plastics = 100 badges (week June 21 to June 28)

and if i want 250 plastics, i must pay 1000 badges. 

25 wires = 40 badges (week June 21 to June 28)

and if i want 500 plastics, i must pay 800 badges. 

It's really expensive and that's why I feel like I'm being robbed.

I would like to know when the normal prices, before the Doomsday patch, will come back?

Koperhead

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 6

They aren't coming back unless the devs reverse their decision to make the exchange rotating and revert the price changes.

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, Draco_Night said:

Atm i stopped to spend My badges, Not worth atm, did they change it Back? I dont think so.

Way to kill off crafting.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fftunes4real said:

Crafting has almost always been risky at best.

• Confused 1

"Working as expected"

They will never bring it back, that was the point, make it worth less, increase the grind, and so does the raid changes with less rewards, they are doing it every couple of months, less and less rewards, thinking ppl didn't notice it.

Thats why i not pay them for anything any more, vote with you wallet.

But they did leave the container price at is was, so at least the epic container has the same good worth per 100 badges spend as before, so just exchange for that.

Edited by szefopl

most xxxx decision from devs anno 2020 ... No sense in the change anyways except increasing the grind and making the market more unstable ... Nobody asked for this change and nobody wants it... Think a little less like your bots devs :facepalm:

• Upvote 5

48 minutes ago, SIGMA920 said:

Crafting has almost always been risky at best.

And that makes it totally ok to more than double the cost of plastic exchange. /s

26 minutes ago, fftunes4real said:

And that makes it totally ok to more than double the cost of plastic exchange. /s

And you were buying plastic from the exchange why?

• Confused 2

2 hours ago, SIGMA920 said:

because raids are only fun if you're a bad player who's to easily entertained... We can get equally fun and challenging gameplay out of pressing "o" in testdrive ...  

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, SIGMA920 said:

Because i could use plastic for crafting? 

But definitely not anymore.

6 hours ago, fftunes4real said:

15 minutes ago, Mad_Lancer said:

because raids are only fun if you're a bad player who's to easily entertained... We can get equally fun and challenging gameplay out of pressing "o" in testdrive ...  

Raids are not fun but are easy enough to complete that it matters very little. I've got tons of plastic that I'm just sitting on because of doing plastic raids for the badge reward.

14 minutes ago, fftunes4real said:

Because i could use plastic for crafting? 

But definitely not anymore.

There's far more efficient ways of getting plastic than using the exchange.

11 minutes ago, SpeedyGonzaleo said:

For example?

If he is talking about Raids... welp, sorry but I'm not risking what little is left of my social life to have the same boring 10 minutes of gameplay over and over and over again like I'm insane or something.

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, lucashc90 said:

If he is talking about Raids... welp, sorry but I'm not risking what little is left of my social life to have the same boring 10 minutes of gameplay over and over and over again like I'm insane or something.

Same here

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, SpeedyGonzaleo said:

For example?

Either the market or raids. Raids give you badges as well as resources while the market is a matter of waiting.

3 minutes ago, SIGMA920 said:

Either the market or raids. Raids give you badges as well as resources while the market is a matter of waiting.

Market it is then... even if raids give badges, Normal raids give only 150 per week while Hard one give 500 per week.

With time optization in mind, one will probably skip Easy and Normal and will go straight to Hard.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Draco_Night said:

Atm i stopped to spend My badges, Not worth atm, did they change it Back? I dont think so.

5 hours ago, szefopl said:

But they did leave the container price at is was, so at least the epic container has the same good worth per 100 badges spend as before, so just exchange for that.

this!

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, SIGMA920 said:

Lets say i'm bored to do market and i don't want to play more raids than i already have to. I just want to play the game and get my badges reward for time i spent doing raids. What about that?

2 hours ago, lucashc90 said:

Market it is then... even if raids give badges, Normal raids give only 150 per week while Hard one give 500 per week.

With time optization in mind, one will probably skip Easy and Normal and will go straight to Hard.

I only do the plastic weekly because it only takes me an average of 3 days to complete the hard weekly. After that if I take my time it's still only 2 days to complete the easy weekly leaving two days remaining where it's easy raids, do only part of the hard copper weekly or do plastic raids (There's the clear choice of doing plastic raids because copper is so cheap.). Getting an extra 250 badges per week isn't bad either for how little time and effort it takes to get them.

2 hours ago, SpeedyGonzaleo said:

Lets say i'm bored to do market and i don't want to play more raids than i already have to. I just want to play the game and get my badges reward for time i spent doing raids. What about that?

Then you're not going to get as many badges or get your plastic at a good rate.

5 hours ago, SIGMA920 said:

There's far more efficient ways of getting plastic than using the exchange.

We ARE talking about the exchange though.

It's far more efficient to get the crate.

On ps4, 3k badges exchanged for plastic would net me around 450 coins value.

In comparison, a purple from the crate would net me between 600-1000 coins.

And i don't think you have to teach me about the market, i made it to 2 scorps and a porc without playing clanwars once.

Edited by fftunes4real
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, fftunes4real said:

It's far more efficient to get the crate.

I often get the crate, sell it and buy the resources I need after. What I have not calculated is that if the 10% tax will cancel out that difference in prices from resources that are already 0.9 in the value/badge rate while the box remains 0.10 or 0.11.

Edited by lucashc90
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, szefopl said:

Nope.
They changed and now control the resource prices. And the resources are needed to craft the items in the container.
If the resource prices go down then the container prices do.

---

Btw: they ofc did this to control the marked.
See (german - engl translation below): 

In short: 
I knew with the 1st new exchange rates -crap that they want to get all the rates on the same value.
And i was right. And now:
- we previously had different exchange rates. So the marked controlled how much you get.
- now devs control how much you get.