delraith

Brawl rewards suck

Title.

Why on earth would anyone play this mode when it gives a max of 15 scrap and takes 4 mins? Regular PVP takes ~3 min on average and gives 20-40 scrap. [values with premium]

Quickmafs means that brawls are half the scrap income per minute.

#buff brawl rewards, they suck

• Upvote 6

Big Black Scorpions?

It's fun, at least to me.  Kinda different, fair, I like the Evasion of the flips...  I guess the answer to the question:

23 minutes ago, delraith said:

Why on earth would anyone play this mode?

Depends on the Brawl, but I agree.  It's certainly not for the Scrap Metal.

Lol yeah unless you constantly win they're not worth playing, top 4 should all get decent rewards

2 hours ago, NASTYNEIL357 said:

Badges I guess and there was points for the battlepass the other week. 

And this week, I did 10 BBS matches and won 9 of them for badges in the process.

Make brawls more attractive and you split the playerbase even more => longer wait times, more unbalanced matches, more frustration => less players. And let's be honest, if people were to actually get rewards in storm warning, it would just become a lancer/hover/spider sh*tshow like another raid we already have.

21 hours ago, SIGMA920 said:

Premade brawls give reduced rewards.

Its devs bs excuse to keep their boring pvp going on, brawls are much more fun but if they gave more or even the same amount of reward for the time spend pvp would be dead.

Thats why they are limiting availability, thats why rewards sucks, and thats why they force that pathetic USELESS battle royal on whole weekend when most ppl have more time to play instead of enabling all of the brawls on weekends, its just pathetic.

1 hour ago, szefopl said:

Its devs bs excuse to keep their boring pvp going on, brawls are much more fun but if they gave more or even the same amount of reward for the time spend pvp would be dead.

Thats why they are limiting availability, thats why rewards sucks, and thats why they force that pathetic USELESS battle royal on whole weekend when most ppl have more time to play instead of enabling all of the brawls on weekends, its just pathetic.

No, I can understand why they reduced the premade brawl rewards. If you were good enough in a brawl you could cap the scrap limit in only a few hours (I did it often because I got so good at it. It's interesting when you're being called a cheater for using an aimbot every third or so match.). I didn't do scrap PvP much because I had no reason to when the rewards were so great in BBS.

Battle royale was an attempt at grabbing a piece of the battle royale pie when none was left and the devs just haven't been willing to remove it. It just needs to be removed at this point.

The only I like is all vs all

It has kind of MM ...

It has a decent reward for the 1st place...

It gave me my "army of one man" badge :01:

Sadly, the q time is just is so high that I rarely play it anymore.   

All the rest are just a waist of my time... either have a lousy reward or It's full of cheaters or exploits...

Maybe a could try "race"... But without destroying each other it doesn't feel right... :dntknw:

Edited by *Zhetesh

I will say that I am grateful for the event game modes counting as brawls. Makes them more worthwhile

On 6/29/2020 at 4:04 AM, delraith said:

Title.

Why on earth would anyone play this mode when it gives a max of 15 scrap and takes 4 mins? Regular PVP takes ~3 min on average and gives 20-40 scrap. [values with premium]

Quickmafs means that brawls are half the scrap income per minute.

#buff brawl rewards, they suck

45 - 50 scrap reward every ffa. with lances says otherwhise :6_100_100::lol: