Someone still believe in an actual attempt to realize balanced matchmaking?

Well,

since I complained this behaviour years ago and have been told it's not a bug and the thread in that section needs to be closed enjoy this screenshot of (easily reproducable) gameplay:

grafik.thumb.png.3a959174b5285723e06631a

Within that 10 games were only 4 times "undisputed" for myself (in which ones you can easily guess by the amount of batteries still gained while loosing).

Maximum PS difference has only been 4.6k (which means I haven't faced a vehicle above 16.3k with the 11.7k build I used in that 10 games). And there was only one out of ten games with group quitters at start (the one without batteries at all) - which means the remaining 9 times the teams actually even tried to play for winning. I still got 9 daily taks done by it and around 30k seasonal points (all in all 6 Levels of the season fraction for done tasks) - so I don't really have to complain about it.

To cut it short - all of the things you post and complain about in here seems to be intended since years - and no matter what you expect or being told - its just like that and the developers never changed this the last 32 updates i faced ;-)

• Upvote 1
  • 2 months later...

Something went wrong with the latest update! Althoug I kept the same build with weapons to get my seasonal tasks done I was only capable to produce 9 out of 10 losses! You might want to fix this :002j:

mm2.png

• Sad 1

The solution is simple. You have to play on the team, I have never had so many battles lost. Even when I play alone, I don't remember having such a situation. You've found idiots on the team. Yesterday, I had batteries in 14 battles

Edited by robsonnnn
  • 3 months later...

Thank's very much for keeping this balanced like I'm used too.

You still should work on the last 10% of random matchmaked games that doesn't look like that:

mm6k.thumb.png.591a1294d7f39e234f9f3573e

By keeping up the remaining 10% of matchmaking playable you just keep me playing 2% of my available leisure time within this game. At least I'm cured to spend anything on this game for further development since it's useless for personal effort anyway. You should be consequent enough to make the last 10% play time annoying as well since I'm still tempted to play sometimes when I'm high as skite or drunk as xxxx.

@Skula1975: I still didn't mark this behaviour bugged since you were wise enough to tell me it's working like intended and I appreciate this honesty

• Upvote 2

Matchmaking is just completely broken in this game. It's been a while since i've had a straight 10 losses in a row but 5 or 6 lossesĀ in a row where i end up in the top 3 for my teamĀ is pretty common. I'll quit playing and go do something else for a bit in hopes of getting better matches at a different time but I keep getting put in terrible 'rush & die' teams over & over again.

• Upvote 1