Sirocc1

You want some balance? Here it is!

Hello, let me cut you straight to the chase. Currently clan wars are kinda boring, what would devs like to do to change it? Add leviathans, players didn't like it. Here comes my idea how to make clan wars more fun:

- PS limit every week. Surprised? Let me explain. Let's say that in week 1 PS limit will be set to 8000, in week 2 it could be 5000 and in week 3 15000. Of course, it would be completely random, but it wouldn't be lower than 5000ps for example. 

Why should this even happen? The answer is very easy: various gameplay and equality! This change would give poor clan players opportunity to beat even top clans, so more players in clan wars = more players in total = alive game!

Currently most clans are sitting on their high ps meta build what is boring as hell for lots of people. It would be much better than leviathans in clan wars.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 5

Khajiit has never been in clan war so he will agree anyway. hehe :)

Edited by Coin_Khajiit
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Coin_Khajiit said:

Khajiit has never been in clan war so he will agree anyway.

You're so weird...but I can dig it.

26 minutes ago, DocSavage said:

Hey, what's up Doc? Long time no see.

And good to know you like us weirdos :lol:

Edited by lucashc90

Everyone using the same builds is also because the exhibition spoon feeds those builds to people. It should be test only and not downloadable. Yeah you screenshot etc but most won't go far, and it wouldn't be 100% the same, some people just can't build. I would love to recreate the original CW experience, Fat Man's vs Equalizers vs Spitfires etc. The game was incredible pre-Dawns Children.

Honestly, it should be more Competitive.  If I (Who don't play Clan Wars, so caveat emptor) were going to change anything, other than the Maps, it would be the Rewards.

TBPH, Uranium is just another Resource.  It's Premium Scarp metal, so about all that sets CW apart from Get the Scrap! is the lack of Bots, and pre-assembled Teams.  

What I suggest is Trophy Decor.  it's not about Balance, competitive players will keep looking for that gamebreaking edge, and will keep finding it, the only way to Balance it so it's a  "Fair" contest of Skill is by taking the Build (And all the OP combinations) out of the equations.  Which would ruin it.

Winner's Circle exclusive Paints, Decor items like Trophies, and a regular Tournament would give you something to show for your dedication to being the best of the best, better than having more Porcupines than you know what to do with (Other than making a Leviathan) and a pile of Uranium in your Garage that nobody can really see.

"OMG, that guy's painted Diamond Plate!  The only way to get Diamond Plate is to win the Diamond League tournament!"

^That's what Clan Wars need.  

13 hours ago, DocSavage said:

Hey, khajiit is not weird he normals leik u

In my opinion the cw matchmaking system was the best when there were the safe leagues. Both before the safe leagues were in place and since they have been taken away we normally face the same 4 or 5 clans per session, and we are usually punching above our weight by at least 20 ranks. However when the safe leagues were in place the matchmaking system seemed to place us with teams that were much closer to our rank at the time. We would still have to punch above our weight at times but for the most part but for the most part we faced clans that were within +/- 10 ranks from us. 

The other major problem that I see with cw right now is the very limited caps for the different leauges. My clan normally stays anywhere from silver to gold, and some weeks we break into diamond but it is not the norm. The problem is that we play so much cw that by the time Thursday night or Saturday rolls around most of my guys are close to capping or are capped for uranium. We normally don't really care about rank during the week so we can train up our newer members but if our players are getting capped on or by Saturday they are less motivated to play to make the final push. I don't expect any of my clan members to play for free, so something needs to be done about the caps for uranium.  

• Upvote 1

On 6/29/2020 at 7:51 AM, Sirocc1 said:

This change would give poor clan players opportunity to beat even top clans

Did you mean get seal clubbed by? You already have this opportunity you just have to grind out the gear as they did and work your way through all the non poor clans who have all the same items as the top clans but never out score them never once ever. 

With your idea postions wouldnt change much and tons of people who have grinded for years would feel robbed.  Everyone starts with nothing in this game, if you cant work your way to a competitive legendary level build in the game then you probably arent ready for top CW. Instead something more fair would be more frequent special event competitions but with a exclusive tradable item as a reward for top 20 or so teams. 

Edited by EVAN_WILLIAMS
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, EVAN_WILLIAMS said:

Did you mean get seal clubbed by? You already have this opportunity you just have to grind out the gear as they did and work your way through all the non poor clans who have all the same items as the top clans but never out score them never once ever. 

With your idea postions wouldnt change much and tons of people who have grinded for years would feel robbed.  Everyone starts with nothing in this game, if you cant work your way to a competitive legendary level build in the game then you probably arent ready for top CW. Instead something more fair would be more frequent special event competitions but with a exclusive tradable item as a reward for top 20 or so teams. 

You're being too practical and losing the audience! Quick... Do a funny dance and jingle your car keys