Sign in to follow this  
Cioncox

Heavy hover

I ask for advice... I have tried all the engines but I can't get good acceleration where is the mistake 

IMG_20200630_155937.jpg

IMG_20200630_160005.jpg

IMG_20200630_160044.jpg

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Cioncox said:

I ask for advice... I have tried all the engines but I can't get good acceleration where is the mistake

In weight, it is true that tonnage marks one thing, but you should not trust that. For more power the collosus
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, SpeedyGonzaleo said:

Non usare gli alianti rossi.

I don't want to spend all that money but I think it is necessary

8 minutes ago, LethalHeadShot said:

In weight, it is true that tonnage marks one thing, but you should not trust that. For more power the collosus

It's Mass/Limit.  For more tonnage, you can just add more Hovers (Up to about 10)  Take the Mass Limit (+2500 for Colossus) and subtract the Mass of the Cabin.  Thos how many kilos you have left for an Apollo, Armor, Ammo, and Weapons.  That's your Mass Fraction.

Howl:  400/10,500

Steppe Spider: 3250/16,000

Cohort:  5200/24,000

However, if you go for a Heavy Cabin, you might not be able to get a Colossus, with that extra Mass capacity.  (With 2x6 Energy cannons like Fatbois, Mammoths, Tsunamis, and Typhoons, it's not really that big a deal.  You can still have Colossus, Doppler, and Occulus.  You just can't have all that, AND Chameleon Mk II)

Edited by psiberzerker

6 minutes ago, Cioncox said:
Tried it .... Nothing has changed

If you look at the exhibition with your same pieces, you will see that there are 4-light hover cars, 
but they are around 1000 of life, did you try lowering 1000kg?
What Speedy also says, the Icarus IV reduce by 8% and the Icarus VII by 5%

@psiberzerker

If you don't play hovers it would be better if you didn't talk about them, you confuse people
Edited by LethalHeadShot
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, LethalHeadShot said:

I'll try thanks

Edited by Cioncox

6 minutes ago, LethalHeadShot said:
If you don't play hovers it would be better if you didn't talk about them, you confuse people

And if I do BUILD hovers?  This is about Building, not Playing.

If you don't know me, don't talk about me as if you do.  You saw me in Bedlam once or twice.  Don't listen to the propaganda here.  

Edited by psiberzerker

2 minutes ago, psiberzerker said:

If you don't know me, don't talk about me as if you do.  You saw me in Bedlam once or twice.  Don't listen to the propaganda here.  

Don't start now like Ryan, I don't play Bedlam. I couldn't see you anywhere because I only play high PS. 
And you don't know the mechanics of hover, that's why I tell you to confuse people with comments without trying their so
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, Cioncox said:

I'll try thanks

The truth is that since the nerf the quantum with assembler is weak, I played that before, 
and I changed the quantum for the omnibox to have a little more life and more or less to maintain the power. 
But for 9k-10k it is very good, because you can build it light and the gameplay it gives is very good
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Cioncox said:

Where is the mistake?

First of all, Quantum isn't a very Heavy cabin.  10,000-5,000=5,000 spare Kilos to work with.

When you get Nova, start there.  Level up Jade, she gives you 500 more Kilos for the Cabin, and minus 115 Kilos from the Apollo.  Unfortunately, you don't have the bonus damage from Quantum, but the shield MIGHT (Untested) protect your front engines/armor a little better.

9 minutes ago, LethalHeadShot said:
And you don't know the mechanics of hover, that's why I tell you to confuse people with comments without trying their so

Based on what?  Look, you're just the latest in a long line of aholes trying to prove that I don't know anything about Hovers, and I never played high PS, based on the fact that you read that on the internet.  If I say something wrong, address what I said, directly.  Repeating what you heard from the likes of Bobbill (Who got that story from Amongst Enemies) just adds more spam, and makes me defend myself again, from 1 more troll repeating what you read about me on the internet.

Edited by psiberzerker
  • Like 1

Try omnibox + colossus combo for good acceleration

Edited by ZeusssS
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, psiberzerker said:

Based on what?  Look, you're just the latest in a long line of aholes trying to prove that I don't know anything about Hovers, and I never played high PS, based on the fact that you read that on the internet.  If I say something wrong, address what I said, directly.  Repeating what you heard from the likes of Bobbill just adds more spam, and makes me defend myself again, from 1 other xxxxx repeating what they read about me on the internet.

And there comes the comment of offended pretentious xD.

First, I speak based on the comment you just put, which makes it clear that you don't use hovers,
and second: Bobbill with his clan, they are in the position that they are for something, 
while you hide your profile in a second account and try 2 wheels with 2 bigrams.

There are players and there are guys from the forum, let everyone pay attention to whoever else seems to know what they are talking about
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, LethalHeadShot said:
First, I speak based on the comment you just put.

Then tell me, and everyone that's here to learn about building hovers (Not who to trust) what i got wrong.  That's actually useful information.  "Psiberzerker doesn't know what she's talking about" has been repeated ad-nauseum so much all ready, it has lost all meaning.  

4 minutes ago, LethalHeadShot said:
Let everyone pay attention to whoever else seems to know what they are talking about

Let everyone pay attention to whoever they want to.  Play whatever they want to, and waste their time, however they want to.  People have brains, and some of them actually use them.  This isn't particularly controvertial.

The mass of your cabin counts against your Mass Limit.  That's a fact.  Period.   Saying I don't know what I'm talking about doesn't change that mechanic.

Edited by psiberzerker
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, psiberzerker said:

Then tell me, and everyone that's here to learn about building hovers (Not who to trust) what i got wrong.  That's actually useful information.  "Psiberzerker doesn't know what she's talking about" has been repeated ad-nauseum so much all ready, it has lost all meaning.  

Let everyone pay attention to whoever they want to.  Play whatever they want to, and waste their time, however they want to.  People have brains, and some of them actually use them.  This isn't particularly controvertial.

The mass of your cabin counts against your Mass Limit.  That's a fact.  Period.   Saying I don't know what I'm talking about doesn't change that mechanic.

You bore the dead, friend.

If you played hovers you would know that the acceleration does not depend on the tonnage limit indicator.
Better stick with your Frankestein build and don't advise.

And no, it seems that everyone does not have the same brain
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Don't argue, guys, everyone is free to give their advice ... I'll put all your advice into practice .... The forum for advice

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, LethalHeadShot said:
If you played hovers you would know that the acceleration does not depend on the tonnage limit indicator. 

I never mentioned Acceleration.  You don't even know what I was talking about?

Again, I can admit when I'm wrong.  When you tell me what I got wrong.  You still haven't done that, if you even bothered to read my posts.  Instead of all the posts about my posts.  Funny, because if you had, you would have gotten the point I was trying to make, instead of babbling on about Acceleration.

A Quantum isn't a "Heavy Hover."  Now, I'll leave you to talk about Acceleration, since you seem to be an expert on that.  You're not an expert on me, so I respectfully suggest you stop talking about someone you know nothing about.

1 minute ago, psiberzerker said:

I never mentioned Acceleration.  You don't even know what I was talking about?

Again, I can admit when I'm wrong.  When you tell me what I got wrong.  You still haven't done that, if you even bothered to read my posts.  Instead of all the posts about my posts.  Funny, because if you had, you would have gotten the point I was trying to make, instead of babbling on about Acceleration.

A Quantum isn't a "Heavy Hover."  Now, I'll leave you to talk about Acceleration, since you seem to be an expert on that.  You're not an expert on me, so I respectfully suggest you stop talking about someone you know nothing about.

I don't think he is capable of admitting anything, Cioncox has expressed his doubt and explained why. 
And you respond to something else that has nothing to do with it. Stay in your world, kid you seem happy there xD
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

50 minutes ago, psiberzerker said:

You build abominations and should not give advice on most topics, simple as that.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

19 minutes ago, LethalHeadShot said:
I don't think he is capable of admitting anything.

She.    

18 minutes ago, Beni_Stingray1 said:

You build abominations and should not give advice on most topics, simple as that.

Why don't you talk about the OP's build?  Not my builds, nobody asked you about those.

Edited by psiberzerker

Well yesterday I fused my collosus on power finally, now it has 55% power instead of the standard 50%. 
On a 19000kg typhoon hover I could feel that little difference; and when losing some armor I could feel it even more making me adjust me aim a little bit due to the build responding a bit faster which was needed as it felt clunky/slow compared to others or even big spiders. 

such a bargain for 8000 coins :p:

You could also fuse the cabin for power, if I would do that for my cricket hover it would perform so much better and turn/accelerate/respond without heavy lag. Maybe even fusing hovers, but I lack the experience there. Probably looking at your pictures and the weightlimit you are at fusing your cabin for power is your best bet for that build.

Maybe you can try how those builds feel if you can find them with fused parts on exhibition ;) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, LethalHeadShot said:
There are players and there are guys from the forum, let everyone pay attention to whoever else seems to know what they are talking about

Seems to know? That’s a joke right? You’re joking when you say that people should listen to whoever talks like they know what they talk about? You have to be joking. There are many people one could name who talked like they were smart, people who you wouldn’t listen to.

I tried everything you suggested to me at the end I chose the nova .... But I went from 680 damage to 575

IMG_20200630_224044.jpg

IMG_20200630_224122.jpg

IMG_20200630_224217.jpg

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this