psiberzerker

Heresy

This made my day:  

37 minutes ago, Beni_Stingray1 said:

You build abominations and should not give advice on most topics, simple as that.

I pride myself on the fact that good, meta players take one look at my builds, and don't understand them.  TBPH, that's my crime, here on the forum:

Heresy.

My builds are my builds, and what confuses these top teir leet clanwars players, the reason they don't trust me is my "Advice" is not to follow their predictable copypaste design strategy.  

There's a counter for that.  All of that, but when I encounter them in game, they take 1 look at my build (if they get the chance) and they don't know how to deal with it.

That's why you shouldn't trust me.

• Haha 7
  • Upvote 2

BTW, in case you're confused.  This is a thread you can't derail with your assumptions that because you don't know what I'm talking about, I don;t know what I'm talking about.

So, you can stop derailing new player's threads, when they came here asking for build advice, not who to trust.

• Upvote 1

artbuilds made by snowflakes with childhood dreams of the military but the bodily limitations on any gamer, is what's ruining matchmaking most games :facepalm:  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Mad_Lancer said:

artbuilds made by snowflakes with childhood dreams of the military but the bodily limitations on any gamer, is what's ruining matchmaking most games :facepalm:  

What?  Syntax eror.  Would you mind rewriting that into a sentence?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, psiberzerker said:

This made my day:  

I pride myself on the fact that good, meta players take one look at my builds, and don't understand them.  TBPH, that's my crime, here on the forum:

Heresy.

My builds are my builds, and what confuses these top teir leet clanwars players, the reason they don't trust me is my "Advice" is not to follow their predictable copypaste design strategy.  

There's a counter for that.  All of that, but when I encounter them in game, they take 1 look at my build (if they get the chance) and they don't know how to deal with it.

I would like to see such abominations 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Mad_Lancer said:

"If your vehicle looks like an actual vehicle rather than an insanely elaborate jigsaw puzzle you're ruining matchmaking"

If you say so fam

1295934812_screenshot-191202-005314(1075506192531_screenshot-191202-005311(10751

• Haha 5
  • Confused 4
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, EVAN_WILLIAMS said:

I would like to see such abominations 

B4823B8ABC0B8F2EC12B89EE6A10062000C1D4B6

23 minutes ago, NASTYNEIL357 said:

I would also like to see these abominations. 

One for each of you.

Edited by psiberzerker
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Beni_Stingray1 said:

uff, seems i hit a sore point :lol:

I thanked you.

It's funny, how you understand one of these:

751107037C875DA7DE598068B3C2496428486A8D

The one that looks like a car, and drives like a car.  That must be a crap build, but you've been in the Meta so long that you don't have a problem seeing how the only way Meat Grinders ever see Clan Wars might be a viable build.

Because you don't know what I'm talking about, you assume that I don;t know what I'm talking about.  There's not mysterious secret to the Meta.  You guys talk about it all the time.  And yet, you truly believe that I spent all this time, on this forum, without learning anything from you?

That because I posted a bigram hybrid build, I have never, ever used Hovers before.  No, I'm not the one that doesn;t know what I'm talking about, here.  I'm the authority on what I'm talking about, here.

You guys just suck at understanding it.

Edited by psiberzerker
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mad_Lancer said:

Crossout-20200628130838.jpg

He is saying that builds some call art builds,somehow ruin some matchmaking ? Or that such builds are "useless" ? 

I didnt quite understand what he means, especially by saying ;

"snowflakes with childhood dreams of the military but the bodily limitations on any gamer..."

Did you, any of you ?

1 minute ago, psiberzerker said:

but you've been in the Meta so long

forward facing hover with 4 red hovers is meta, oookkeeeeeyyyyy :lol:

Just now, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

Or that such builds are "useless" ? 

90% of the times they are but even a blind chicken finds a kernel of corn now and then, show me 10 wins in a row with this build and i gladly start to listen to your advise oh mighty one ;)

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

"snowflakes with childhood dreams of the military but the bodily limitations on any gamer..."

Did you, any of you ?

... ruin any game.  

When we're talking about this game:

Crossout-Doomsday.jpg

You know what's wrong with XO?  Art cars.

Just ask Surtr.  I'm sure he agrees with you.

wp3966136.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCWRPFmcJghSVcXwRIMWK

crossout-20191301703882_1.jpg

#NoArtCarsInCrossout.

That would be heresy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Beni_Stingray1 said:

90% of the times they are but even a blind chicken finds a kernel of corn now and then, show me 10 wins in a row with this build and i gladly start to listen to your advise oh mighty one ;)

I aint advicing you, not even trying. 

6 minutes ago, Beni_Stingray1 said:

You have your builds.  That's the thing, you don't understand:

We have our builds.  Our builds don't look like your builds, but we know the Meta, because it's splashed all over the Exhibition, Reddit, Youtube, Twitch...

You don't understand our builds, and yet you talk about them, as if you do.  I have to think that's why your favorite comeback is "You don't know what you're talking about."

We don't have a damned thing to prove to you.  You have to prove that we're wrong, for some reason.  Otherwise, you wouldn't be trying so hard to.

Edited by psiberzerker
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, psiberzerker said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCWRPFmcJghSVcXwRIMWK

#NoArtCarsInCrossout.

That would be heresy.

I know you are serious. :D

2 bigrams tilting the build downwards yet guns just slapped on the roof....

PLEASE DONT SHOOT MY GUNS OFF JUST BY SHOOTING IN THE GENERAL DIRECTION OF MY BUILD PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, psiberzerker said:

This made my day:  

Heresy.

BTW, in case you're confused.  This is a thread you can't derail with your assumptions that because you don't know what I'm talking about, I don;t know what I'm talking about.

So, you can stop derailing new player's threads, when they came here asking for build advice, not who to trust.

To be fair, I successfuly copied two or three of you builds and honestly, they are pretty difficult to master (at least those that I did copy). I can see, the potential is there, but for some reason they are not easy for me to use... maybe you have adapted your building technique to your particular playstyle and that's why you can exccel at builds others fail and the other way around.

Quite the same reason why Xbox_M_420 has 60 builds that are just tiny variations between itselves and is still kicking butt nonetheless.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I pride myself on the fact that good, meta players take one look at my builds, and don't understand them

Because they're horrible?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, lucashc90 said:

To be fair, I successfuly copied two or three of you builds and honestly, they are pretty difficult to master (at least those that I did copy). I can see, the potential is there, but for some reason they are not easy for me to use... maybe you have adapted your building technique to your particular playstyle and that's why you can exccel at builds others fail and the other way around.

Its because you can just shoot the roof on those tilted builds and insta degun them

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, lucashc90 said:

Quite the same reason why Xbox_M_420 has 60 builds that are just tiny variations between itselves and is still kicking butt nonetheless.

Its because they're all sealclubbing builds

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, lucashc90 said:

May I ask which one?  I'm basically dialed in on Incinerator.  That dictates how they come out from the ground up, because I have to be able to drive around with it ready to go, And degun people.  I believe that having 2 different kinds of weapons to manage might be one of the stumbling points, but if you're talking about Incinereaper.  Yeah, that one's really tricky, especially using the Reaper as a booster.  

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Bobbill12345 said:

Its because you can just shoot the roof on those tilted builds and insta degun them

This is the part YOU don't understand:

6F4B83E4C86E9A0FE2CC9A58086E405926216738807A2529A900D6EBF3F0E65D37F6C966D4DFA891By the time you even see my Roof, I've already fired off at least 3 shots of Incinerator.

AR

Tiller

Reeee!

Idiot.  By the time they see my roof, I'm already shooting their guns off.  That's what the Joules are for.

Edited by psiberzerker
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3
  • Upvote 1