Be4st

New A-Team Van Cabin Easter Egg or just a static Mesh?

Probably looking too deep into it, but could this potentially be an Easter Egg in the new garage? I would love a van cab like that. or at least the nose so that you can make your own A-Team van. They have the model, so to not turn it into a cabin would be a waste.

It's in a stack of other vehicles that I don't recognise, so I could possibly be looking for something that doesn't exist.

mspaint_q3naMnmlZN.png

• Upvote 4

Sadly thats just a model of a van, there are others in-game models around different maps, that could perfectly be modified to be added as cabs like humvees, ural truck, t90/72 tanks etc.

Like this one (i cant find an  in-game image of it)

800px-Ural-4320_1_Zakarpattya.jpg.9905b4

This is the ural truck

Honestly It would be nice to see more variety, specialy in the special tier.

Edited by AGrievousGuy
  • Upvote 3

If a russian actual truck, i'd vote for tad older Kraz trucks.

Driven em a couple times and traveled in the bed. Good memories.

ve_trns_kraz255_p07.jpg

Bigger and meaner, more forge brute looking than the Ural above ,but its just matter of taste.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

If a russian actual truck, i'd vote for tad older Kraz trucks.

Driven em a couple times and traveled in the bed. Good memories.

ve_trns_kraz255_p07.jpg

Bigger and meaner, more forge brute looking than the Ural above ,but its just matter of taste.

Well they are pretty much similar, i posted the ural because its the one that has a model in-game.

By the way, i have an idea, we could make a hunt for in-game vehicle models, taking pics of them, then posting them here in the forums so then we theorize how they could be added, and what their stats could be.

Edited by AGrievousGuy
  • Upvote 1

models are cheap

But why spend even a cent in a game where the time period between installing -> buying packs - > uninstalling , is so short ?

big profits boi

• Sad 2

Uninstalling ?

Ive bought all packs offered since december 2019 except for 3, being hover + tank + king packs, and if i had the money i would buy em too, in a second, but ive never had a single second of thinking about uninstalling or quitting. 

7 hours ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

Uninstalling ?

Ive bought all packs offered since december 2019 except for 3, being hover + tank + king packs, and if i had the money i would buy em too, in a second, but ive never had a single second of thinking about uninstalling or quitting. 

You are still quite fresh , you still have much to experience

23 hours ago, Be4st said:

Probably looking too deep into it, but could this potentially be an Easter Egg in the new garage? I would love a van cab like that. or at least the nose so that you can make your own A-Team van. They have the model, so to not turn it into a cabin would be a waste.

It's in a stack of other vehicles that I don't recognise, so I could possibly be looking for something that doesn't exist.

mspaint_q3naMnmlZN.png

A team van cabin would be sick. It could also be released in a pack coming with a Mr T type character portrait. 

2 minutes ago, EVAN_WILLIAMS said:

A team van cabin would be sick. It could also be released in a pack coming with a Mr T type character portrait. 

Don't forget Crossout is a russian game, and i dunno if the show was popular in 80s Russia and even probably didn't reach their TVs.

45 minutes ago, FRX23 said:

Don't forget Crossout is a russian game, and i dunno if the show was popular in 80s Russia and even probably didn't reach their TVs.

Be funny to see Mr. T with Russian dubs

1 hour ago, FRX23 said:

It's probably reaching them right now along with the enterity of Steven Seagal's filmography. 

Edited by EVAN_WILLIAMS
  • Haha 2

On 6/30/2020 at 8:40 PM, Be4st said:

mspaint_q3naMnmlZN.png

Right now i started to think why on earth we are not given windshield lookalike armor / body parts ?

You know, 4 and 6 wide, 1 and 2 thick, and 2 high blocks, other has lesser tilt , other more tilt on the window.

Crossout-20200628123739.jpg

Other might be 6 / 1 / 2, and third 4-1-2

Edited by Siberian_Jay3x6
  • Like 1