poony4u2

Blockchain doesn’t count as a cannon anymore

Not sure when they changed the classification, but it makes sense. Just wished I had noticed the change before winning a bunch of matches. 

4 minutes ago, psiberzerker said:

Now it's a Combat Laser for the purposes of Daily Challenges.

I mean that makes more sense, but really it’s more like an energy reload shotgun. 

Did anything else change slots? I heard Summator counts as a shotgun now, but haven’t tested it.

25 minutes ago, poony4u2 said:

I heard Summator counts as a shotgun now, but haven’t tested it.

Not for daily Challenges.  I won a bunch of Raids with that (It's really a better PvE weapon) before I found out, too.

Wait...so, stone-deaf buffed a energy weapon before O.o?

Also, why will a lazer shotgun wannabe thing even count as a cannon to start with?

Just now, TexX said:

Wait...so, stone-deaf buffed a energy weapon before O.o?

Also, why will a lazer shotgun wannabe thing even count as a cannon to start with?

Stone deaf didn’t buff them,  but for some reason they counted as cannons for daily challenges.

Made no sense, but was handy when I got bored of cannons for a while.

5 hours ago, poony4u2 said:

Did anything else change slots? I heard Summator counts as a shotgun now, but haven’t tested it.

Assembler doesn't count as cannon for the Battlepass quests, still does for dailies.

A lot of things don't count for the Battlepass quests.  Just hover over the Challenge when it comes up, and look at the list of weapons it will accept.

12 minutes ago, bkgmjo said:

Assembler doesn't count as cannon for the Battlepass quests, still does for dailies.

Random, but I guess that’s because the quests specify cannon, and not cannon/plasma gun.