MissMel was a pillar in the crossout community. One of the best players I ever had the honor to battle. Her war crys will forever echo across the wasteland and I think it appropriate that she be immortalized within the game she loved so much. Please hear our pleas Gaijin. Honor our fallen warrior.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

She played in my first clan battle a year ago and in my last just the other day. She was the very heart of our clan and reminded us all how to play with a smile on our faces. A wonderful lady taken far too young. Still can't believe she's gone.  A friend to many, many online players in both our clan and many more right up to the very highest level. 

Lollipop paint was normally her colour of choice. A pink breakerbot across all platforms would be very well received.

R.I.P. Mel

Edited by Shambapoo
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

I support this as well. Would love to see a tribute to this amazing girl, a pink breaker bot that rushes in lol. We became bestfriends because of this game, and she was known to all amongst the wasteland. She made friends everywhere and with anyone - she was always a good sport. Mel just wanted everyone to have fun. She brought so much laughter to our clan, and many many great memories. I will miss rushing into battle along side you. 

MissMel you are missed dearly. Xoxo, Scooby <3

Edited by ixscoobyix
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

I've played crossout nearly 3 years, MissMel was around before me. I only recently got to meet her in the last few months and she was such a bright light to the wasterlands. Her laugh was contagious and she was always nice win, lose, or draw. I'd very much endorse and enjoy seeing a bot remamed for just Mel or even better MissMel! Love that the XO community is coming together for something and that alone deserves a look. 

-XxKochampfttxX((formerly BonaFideFrank))

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

While I never got to know Mel, I think most of us in the ps4 community played games with or against her at some point and fully support the idea of some kind of memorial in the game.

• Upvote 5

Agreed this would be an excellent idea. Ive made my own suggestion to the devs as well, hoping it will honor Mel. May she rest in peace

• Upvote 6

I also support this idea, never talked personally to her, but found her several times in the wasteland or in clan wars with her lollipop shotgun build rushing to you.

Rest in peace Miss Mel :100_100_10:

Pinus_Largus_83 A.K.A Dacosta83 / HNTR Clan

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Spiritdemondrake said:

This is xo-MissMel-ox 's clan leader. First off I want to thank everyone for their support and memorial of our fallen comrade. Seeing all the player instigated memorial events,  I think this stands a chance.  I want to immortalize her,  as she's made such an impact with everyone in crossout,  not just my clan. 

Is there ANY way we can make make a breaker bot with MissMel, or even just Mel as its name? I think everyone or most everyone will agree.  Mel was committed to crossout and it seems only fitting that she continues to be a part of this since she is no longer with us. 

She was the model gamer polite, competitive, and very helpful to anyone 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Antichrist666 said:

I support this as well. Mel was one of the nicest people I've had the pleasure of playing with, and against. She was always a good sport, and whether she won or lost, she always had fun. 

If we can't rename a bot, I'd love to see a small mural in game as well. A simple Rest in peace Miss Mel on a wall somewhere would be a beautiful way to remember her, and to celebrate all the great times she had in the wasteland.

The mural idea is also a great one Anti.

• Upvote 3

Hello everyone, Falicitous_SN here from HOAX. I just recently got to meet Miss Mel and she was amazing. Her first message to me was in great sportmanship and a good laugh. When she was on my team I could count on the GREAT!. When she was on the enemy team, she had to go quick or it was over. Her signature Lollipop paint build will forever be engraved in my memories. A MissMell bot would be great. Wish i got to know her better. My thoughts are with her friends and family. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Ms.Mel... Man idk where to start.. She was a great friend who always knew what to say to make your day better.. Cool Beans.. Her Favorite Quote..Lol.. I have been knowing  Mel since she got me in PRIX clan Funny bc she also recruited me to DDMS that’s the type of person she was always tryna help someone ... Ms Mel Breaker bot my vote.. I’m so grateful to have known and played with her threw out these years .. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I think ive never noticed this Mel in pvp, but then again im a newer guy, and im a wedge prey so i dont see what hit me or who, often.

But if some player gets this much upvotes and everyone seems to respect her memory, then naturally i vote for such pink bot or what ever way to honour a seeming legends memory. 

Edited by Siberian_Jay3x6
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I did not know her, but I think this is amazing and should happen.

This thread made my eyes moist.

Edited by poony4u2
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3

I never talked to MissMel personally, but I knew of her from visiting her stream a couple times. She was always cheerful and seemed like the kind of person who'd go out of their way just to make someone smile. 

I still laugh a little thinking about this huge duck with a harvester beak and boosters she was playing when I first saw her, having a blast with her clanmates. I wanted to be friends after 5 minutes of seeing how much fun she brought to everyone she encountered.

May she rest in peace.

Edited by *j2eaLish
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Somebody can give some background info? Who and what happen?

nvm, found some: 

So that was the reason why lollipop was raising in price.

Sad thing, but not gonna lie, im no hypocrite. Not saying any of you are! I just dont knew her. So ... peace.

Edited by _cottton_
  • Confused 1