Support this wholeheartedly. She was a ray of sunshine to this community. Love to see her honoured with a bot in a game she so loved to play. Rip Mel 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

i would support this idea ,  i never knew missmel but i seen her on the battlefield alot and know she was a big crossout fan 

Rest in peace mel , we will remember you on the battlefield 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

I agree there should be a mel bot she is a very nice person and she deserves not to be forgotten in time. She has impacted so many different people in different ways may she rest in peace.

Edited by _Xinx_
Grammer error
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Make it happen gaijin. All that is going on people need this. Missmel was pretty awesome. Breaker bot with lollipop paint

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

I support this idea, I along many others have had the pleasure of sharing the battlefield with her. She was driven and determined, an extremely kind soul that kicked butt and is gone way too soon. I think a bot tribute would be nice.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Thank you all for your kind words and shared experience.  I read these at least once a day,  Mel would have thought this whole thing was "Cool Beans" and a MissMel lollipop, double breaker bot is the best gift for her fans, friends and family could ask for. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

7 hours ago, DHawk216 said:

R.I.P. Bully

Lmao yeah but she was the BEST bully.  After she ripped your weapons off she'd  buy you a drink just to say "That was fun"

Edited by Spiritdemondrake
Spelling corrections
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

i been playing crossout for..... idk 2 years now? i didnt know this person or come across her, she was that well known?

sorry to hear about her passing though. was she a developer / admin or just a normal player?

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Zarrurer said:

i been playing crossout for..... idk 2 years now? i didnt know this person or come across her, she was that well known?

sorry to hear about her passing though. was she a developer / admin or just a normal player?

Yes she was.  Surprising you've never seen her she had 2 accounts on ps4 xo-MissMell-xo and xoMiss-.-.xo  She wss an admin in my clan but a regular player overall. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, Spiritdemondrake said:

Yes she was.  Surprising you've never seen her she had 2 accounts on ps4 xo-MissMell-xo and xoMiss-.-.xo  She wss an admin in my clan but a regular player overall. 

yeah ive never come across her before. what clan was she in? were you in one of the top 10 clans? i did alot of pvp and clan battles but i never seen her. 

1 hour ago, Zarrurer said:

yeah ive never come across her before. what clan was she in? were you in one of the top 10 clans? i did alot of pvp and clan battles but i never seen her. 

She was in PRIX, DKS2, DDMS for sure.  I think MMAX and at least a few others.  Never a top 10 clan.  She just liked to mess around,  climb some rocks and wreck some face.  None of that top clan stress or drama 

• Thanks 2

I'm in support of the Mel's build bot, but If the development team is unable to grant this request. I would purpose a memorial monument to Mel and future players as another option. I would suggest putting it in adventure mode atop one of the rock formations in the middle of the map with a small path leading up to it. This would give a unique view only available at this one spot. A place away from the fighting where anyone can go to remember the ones they have lost.

Perhaps the devs could even add in a pop-up window when you approach the monument with all the names submitted of the players who have passed and a few words for those who are not listed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Okuma from MMAX who doesn't have an account on here wanted me to say that his whole Clan supports this. I personally think giving the Breaker bot a new name or at the very least pink/purple paint would be great. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

:23:[This is ZVNXTH-666 btw] I may have not known her but she always put up a good fight when I saw her. I'm pretty sure if I had gotten to know her more. She would've been a great friend. Fly high wastelander.

Update: I made a small video to tribute her: 

Edited by ZVNXTH
  • Upvote 4

I never knew them personally but was greeted here and there by their pink breaker build in both pvp and cb. I 100% support this and would love to see a pink breaker bot roaming around the wasteland)))

Rest in Peace, Mel o7

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you Woodyrojo for your reply.  We are all anxious to see how this turns out.  Melbot, Mural on a wall, memorial  monument in adventure.  They are all great suggests. Any of which would be welcome in my opinion.  Something to remind us of her.  Please keep us posted! 

Killahhjoe Thank you so much  for this post. You made my day!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5