Even if I don't like wedges and never knew MissMel existed up until now (PC player here) I can see how much people cared for her and I wouldn't mind to have a purple/lavender/black wedge bot ingame if that means she will be honored. Maybe that could be a specific bot build that would show up occasionally on high PS matches...

To all scummy players that are trying to cash in on her misfortune by bumping up the prices of Lollipop paint cans: SHAME ON YOU, AT LEAST HAVE SOME DIGNITY! damn vultures!

Anyway, my deepest condolences.

REST IN PEACE

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

Mass sightings of a Miss Mel bot.

Her and our clan [MEL] Cool Beans Club are very appreciative of this.  Many thanks to the developers for the great gesture. 

We all Miss Mel.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Babylonsburning said:

Ive been looking from 12-18k ps, havnt seen her yet. Anyone know what ps to look?

Atleast one tribute  bot of hers has Firebug+Spark at 14869 PS,sir.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

Atleast one tribute  bot of hers has Firebug+Spark at 14869 PS,sir.

We in the clan think they've actually used one of her own builds on her account. It may need the level 15 Master Jack co driver applying to it (or some other adjustment).

Cool beans

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Woodyrojo said:

We've used the very last build she played on and got in her car slot.

I saw her bot last night a few times! 

Big respect for doing that. It can be easy to forget, real people make up the Crossout world. 

• Upvote 4

8 hours ago, Woodyrojo said:

We've used the very last build she played on and got in her car slot.

what platforms can we find her on ?

i would be cool if it was all of them but understandable if its ps4 exclusive

@Woodyrojo

Mel's bot is over tonnage so may need looking at. It's probably her fused blight cab/ bigfoots/modules or Master Jack level 15 co driver. Her sister has played on her account since we lost her. Mel was mostly known for her twin breaker build but it doesn't matter which build is in there. It is still much appreciated by us all. 

Here's a clip of an example of the tonnage issue. 

http://youtu.be/jR0KkIOI6nQ

Edited by Shambapoo
  • Upvote 3

Can confirm the bot got added to PC platform aswell. A buddy just shared a screenshot of a patrol battle. Rest in peace, fellow gamer.

missmel.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Woodyrojo said:

We plan to fix this in the nearest hotfix.

Thank you so much to all in the team Woody. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Mel's bot is over tonnage so may need looking at.

We plan to fix this in the nearest hotfix

I will get in contact with mels sister to see if she can switch the build in the garage to her favored breaker build then! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Just wish to leave the thoughts about it. Personally, I'm not familiar with this person, but here's what:

• It's up to everyone to decide whether they want to let somebody go, but when someone passes away - their place is not in the game but in our hearts.
  • When it's about life and death - a game is really just a game. It needs to let them go.
  • Others may be unsure how to feel about fighting a bot representing a deceased person. I'd rather not.
  • This is something else than a memorial. When someone's gone, they are not with us to give their opinion about it either.

Lastly, a monument of a build with the name placed somewhere could be an alternative.

Edited by The_Doomsday
  • Confused 2

Found her twice now at the 11k PS range. Nice build but she moves so slow :((

• Upvote 4