Sign in to follow this  
Siberian_Jay3x6

Exposed cabin / driver visibility builds : Nova, Tusk , Cerberus and Blight

Ok ,

The usual rules;

-its on wheels or tracks.

-it has zero hovers.

-If it was real, driver could see something atleast through the windshield, if not from other windows. Meaning you havent buried the cab so much the windshield isnt blocked that much. Unless its fully covered with mesh/net, as you sure then can see through it.

-Art with weapons most wellcome, but so are full combat pieces too, if these things listed above are fulfilled.

Thanks in advance!

DD81E53E4A059D73702D9379C663621C78D2C59E

I'll have a Nova to work with tonight, but Blight is the only one you Can bury, and still use the perk.  Gotta love parts you don't have to paint, though.

Edited by psiberzerker
  • Thanks 1

Plague Bear

E9B4781B339716A09FBB5B05D876D016DCDCAA29

This is a rush job, it's only got 1 gun (Granted, a pretty big one) and an Apollo it doesn't need, just to see how I can fit it in.    However, a friend of mine made this nice thread, and nobody else is submitting pictures...

• Upvote 1

I'll put these i used in Daily Builds thread,here as it fits the bill.

Sure,call it art art build but i use it still every now and then and to my taste it works like a charm and looks great trucking and charring up some butts.

IMG-20200616-052106.jpg

IMG-20200616-052640.jpg

IMG-20200616-052318.jpg

Radar + 2 incinerators + ammo box + colossus + radio + brake lights under frame for that night map glow +  D Minor.

Edited by Siberian_Jay3x6

Update:

EBD235E8D7A72F82666F18FF4129FB062B001D5C

The shield doesn't really last that long.  I'd appreciate it if it recharged over Distance like blight (And some others) but the stats are fantastic with the upgraded version from Battle Pass.  I can get up to 96 Km/H with just shy of 2,500 Durability, Spaced armor, and a lot of weight.  I can get in shoving matches, and win.

The shield is just a perk.  It protects my front while the Reaper spins up.

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, psiberzerker said:

Update:

EBD235E8D7A72F82666F18FF4129FB062B001D5C

The shield doesn't really last that long.  I'd appreciate it if it recharged over Distance like blight (And some others) but the stats are fantastic with the upgraded version from Battle Pass.  I can get up to 96 Km/H with just shy of 2,500 Durability, Spaced armor, and a lot of weight.  I can get in shoving matches, and win.

The shield is just a perk.  It protects my front while the Reaper spins up.

its very different from what ive used to see from you.  That paint...ive used it many times in builds i like to think they are set in winter warfare.

21 minutes ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

It's very different from what I've used to see from you.

I tend to stick with something until it gets boring.  Took a couple months of playing Artillery for it to get old.  I tend to be more active than static.  Getting a new Legendary cabin was just as good an excuse as any to sell Blight for another Reaper.  Still waiting on the Market...

2 hours ago, psiberzerker said:

I tend to stick with something until it gets boring.  Took a couple months of playing Artillery for it to get old.  I tend to be more active than static.  Getting a new Legendary cabin was just as good an excuse as any to sell Blight for another Reaper.  Still waiting on the Market...

What, you sold Blight already?

And got a Reaper for what you earned from selling Blight..

How much are Reapers and Blights in pc then?

Reaper, cheapest right now in ps4 is 5450 coins and Blight is 2610.99

On 7/2/2020 at 12:40 PM, Doxi_the_Dutchy said:

1848514912_screenshot-200702-183900(3434

If you paint the Small Plow Mirage blue, it counts as a Windshield.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, psiberzerker said:

If you paint the Small Plow Mirage blue, it counts as a Windshield.

Yes, Good attempts to create windshields count but behind the windshield you usually find something to call a cab .

1964Wagon.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3NUX5tgzQiJDDikaEayD

IMG-20200610-211628.jpg

But hey,keep em coming:014:

Sign in to follow this