LordTutor

Bots with Wedges and Drones

Anyone else notice all these Bots at 7000 PS with Wedges and then all 4 Turrets or 4 Flying Drones.

Kind of justifies using Wedges and all Drones by humans.

1. Working on wedge fix, give the Bots Wedges.

2. Stating things like this, "Drones are not supposed to be the player's only weapons. Drones are for support." Then adds the Call Cabin and then create Bots with only Drones.

Kind of 2 faced or maybe ironic.

5 hours ago, LordTutor said:

Anyone else notice all these Bots at 7000 PS with Wedges and then all 4 Turrets or 4 Flying Drones.

I noticed them around 10K Power Score, but they still haven't gotten the knack of Annoyalators.

Use whatever you like.  Seriously, you like Drones?  Rock.  I don't have any trouble with the Bots using them, because they're Bots.  At least a player has the sense to release their minions, and run for cover.

The devs took some builds from exhibition thats all. The fact that wedges will get nerfed and drones should not be a main weapons doesnt change!

• Upvote 1

In the next episode of "the bots can do it, why cant i?", we will take a look of the anoying raid bots from Normad and thier 0.5 sec cooldown on thier stealth / camo thing.

Edited by TexX
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, LordTutor said:

You mean the bots created by players? Because those were player created bots and the only reason they're acceptable is those bots are exceptionally useless even compared to other bots.

1 hour ago, TexX said:

In the next episode of "the bots can do it, why cant i?", we will take a look of the anoying raid bots from Normad and thier 0.5 sec cooldown on thier stealth / camo thing.

Or the bosses with no cooldown on their Areal Drones.  Shoot them down, and they just pop right up again.  It's annoying.