Sign in to follow this  
Sethioz

Where is your group vs group in steel championship????

Recommended Posts

So devs are so hell bent on FORCING group vs group in PvP, but in steel championship I constantly face group of 3 when i play solo, how is that fair??? why are you not FORCING group vs group in a mode where it really matters? this is so ridiculous, devs don't play the game, so they have no idea what is fair and what isn't .. they think that in pvp FORCING group of 2 vs group of 4 is fair, but in steel championship putting 3 solo vs group of 3 is also fair? ... cmon... can you make this game even more unfair? how about PvP matches with 4 vs 8 players?

this is ridiculous, devs have no idea what is fair and what isn't, but no surprise there. devs would never play their own game, they only care about $$$. and by PLAY, i mean i'd like to see developers try and grind the steel championship for the rewards, that's what i mean when i say that devs don't play their game. they have NO IDEA what is going on in the game or how it works.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ive taken only 2 pvp's today but ive grinded the ballgame much much more, even made about ten goals which is cool as its the first time ever to play this mode.

Missing little bit of points for that 500 event coin reward which will secure me another aero headlight :wub:.

Only one paint, that green/yellow speaks to me but im getting it now:014:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Devs dont play their own game how will they ever know that random teamates cannot be relied upon

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bobbill12345 said:

Devs dont play their own game how will they ever know that random teamates cannot be relied upon

Waa waa, always the same old record of random unknowns ,newbies and who knows what subhumans without  brains who never can do a thing and everyone is lesser and blah blah you cant trust and you cant play with strangers and yada yada :D

Edited by Siberian_Jay3x6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

Waa waa, always the same old record of random unknowns ,newbies and who knows what subhumans without  brains who never can do a thing and everyone is lesser and blah blah you cant trust and you cant play with strangers and yada yada :D

just play pvp its always 1 or 2 players who know what theyre doing and the rest are pure clueless

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bobbill12345 said:

just play pvp its always 1 or 2 players who know what theyre doing and the rest are pure clueless

Yeah.

You talk like that in real life,face to face to people?

Hey, as you know everything and im clueless , why dont you tell me is there an ignore function that i can use and then not see someones posts ever again ?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

Hey, as you know everything and im clueless , why dont you tell me is there an ignore function that i can use and then not see someones posts ever again ?

Its literally what I always see in battles... if you have actually competent teams then sure

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, *Zhetesh said:

I haven't play it yet but...

I just want to say...

I love new paints and decor ! 

:B10:

Well I test it, horrible controls...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.