RocketLabs

Bigrams drift when there is a tank track as a bumper

Error report
Describe problem and what you saw The bigram legs drift slightly when turning in wheel mode. I have a hardened track as a bumper on my spider build, the 4 bigrams are always touching the ground and the hardened track is floating not touching the ground in the very front of my car. When I turn in wheel mode the car drifts slightly in whichever direction I'm going making the turning feel weird and making the turning circle wide. When the hardened track gets shot off the turning circle is back to normal and steering feels fine.
What you expected to see Because the hardened track isn't touching the ground I would like the turning circle to be unaffected.
Conditions in which error reproduce 4 Bigrams all touching the ground, 1 hardened track mounted on a frame in front of the bigrams centered. (the track doesn't touch the ground).
Problem details The tank track that is not touching the ground is affecting the turning circle of the bigrams.
Frequency of reproduction always
Time of bug  

20200702150955_1.jpg

They also have nice drift with Bigfoot, or Small tracks (I haven't tried anything else) in front.  Generally, you want the highest grip up front, and Bigrams only have less (In Wheel Mode) than Bigfoot, and Tracks.  

There's a bit of a problem with Hybrids where one of the Movement Parts isn't touching the ground.  I understand the Power Drain counting, but not the Grip.  It's not just this combination, is all I'm saying.

Unable to reproduce

Can you make video?

Also, please, attach car design

Read the article for more information