RicchiWalker

8 Hardened tracks cause severe physics issues

Error report
Describe problem and what you saw When using 8 tracks and reapers in multiplayer, game struggles to keep up with the machine, the tracks and guns experience delay and issues with physics.
What you expected to see My vechicle was working perfectly fine until 30.06.2020, when the bugs started, previously my vechicle worked properly and i didn't change anything in it since then.
Conditions in which error reproduce My vechicle uses 8 hardened tracks mouned on 8x1 frames in front and in back, nova cabin, golden eagle engine and 2 reapers, the bug occurs when vechicle is at full HP and this bug wears off randomly when some parts fall off.
So anyone can reproduce this bug, i published my car as "ReaperTracksBUG" on exhibition, it has a pink paint. The bugs don't occur in the test drive, but only in raids, regular battles, and awakening mode. Also what is important, is that i have another version of this vechicle that is using different parts, but experiences same problems.
Problem details When i take my vechicle to battle with other players, the tracks loose their grip and behave like they were covered in butter, all sliding and don't keep up with vechicle speed. In game speedometer tells that tracks speed is 30 kmph but my vechicle is moving faster than that with top speed of 85kmph. When i bump into anything, enemies, walls etc, game behaves like everything is a pillow softly bouncing me off. When i drive into a wall, my vechicle slows down to a stop instead of ramming into it. Another problem is that reapers seem to be shooting bullets that are offset from the guns, the faster i move in any direction, the more offset the bullets will be. It seems like what i'm seeing is my vechicle slightly delayed, and everything else is working at normal rate - this bug resembles something like time dilation.
Frequency of reproduction always
Time of bug Since 30.06.2020 and ongoing

game.log game.log game.log

• Sad 1

Hello! i have experimented with my vechicle and discovered a breakthrough!

I think that @fftunes4real is right! when i delete random elements that are heavy, my vechicle is not bugged anymore!

This is super weird, it seems that the game is having horrible problems with physics when i hit some specific weight of my car.

I thought this might be important - I am using a Nova cabin from the doomsday cars that has a -17% mass reduction. I suspect that the game is disagreeing with the servers on whether or not my car is overweight or is not, therefore causing a desync that is fixed when some parts fall off and the weight is lower.

I will be happy to see a fix for it soon, i will add any info i discover about this bug if i find any.

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, RicchiWalker said:

that has a -17% mass reduction

Yeah thats a known bug, devs fail to fix it since months

Try to dercease MTU. 1200 is minimum for our game.

1 hour ago, Skula1975 said:

Try to dercease MTU. 1200 is minimum for our game.

When he says that removing some heavy parts from his car fixes the issue then it should be clear that it's not a network issue.

Clearly -17% mass fusion perk problem.

• Upvote 1

i actualy made whirl build "PsychoTheWhirl" on Exhibition. and i noticed that no matter how much i try to make balanced build by adding more mass on back of build (nova cabin). it just keeps same bug over and over again but this time my whirl lose textures and they simply fly away aswell as ducks start moving like if the build is stucked in ground. even my camera gets closer to my build and it honestly made me mad since i spent 2 hours trying to fix the build making all sort of changes of armoring aswell as testing.

21 hours ago, fftunes4real said:

When he says that removing some heavy parts from his car fixes the issue then it should be clear that it's not a network issue.

Clearly -17% mass fusion perk problem.

Well, my English isn't good.

As I think it's a known issue