Sign in to follow this  
Cioncox

Useless market

If the game is based on construction, why is construction so expensive ... I play on the Xbox to build a legendary one worth 8000, I spend 7000 weapons ... It is not worth it. Obviously with all the materials available .... Epic weapons are a dream the minimum cost is 35,000 .... The market is always empty you can sell a legendary 1 a week .... The best offer is always a rip off. ... so I ask are you looking for the player who buys a package and after a month leaves the game or the player who works hours days months and years in crossout ???????

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

The market is mostly player-driven, which means that if you have low population and thus few sellers of an item they will usually increase the price due to the lack of competition.

At start I don't recall it being like this (just from what I heard, been playing PC only), but as years have been passing the prices have gone up considerably, and the grind is mostly balanced from a PC perspective, where an epic weapon costs from 220 to 450 coins most of the time. 

At this point they can't limit the price of the items, many players console-sided would loose too much and definitely quit the game, but they could at least increase the rewards or the coins that packs give you proportionally to make things easier. 

1 hour ago, Velaryon1007 said:

At start I don't recall it being like this (just from what I heard, been playing PC only), but as years have been passing the prices have gone up considerably, and the grind is mostly balanced from a PC perspective, where an epic weapon costs from 220 to 450 coins most of the time. 

I can only speak from ps4 side. Over the years i been playing, relics lost about half their value (my 1st scorp was over 60k, 2nd one 40k, just recently got a porc for 35k) - however, since the introduction of teal rarity, epics clearly doubled in price (from 500-600 to over 1000 coins).

Imho the introduction of teals made crafting a lot harder.

PS4 population is not bad imho. Everything worse on xbox though.

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this