More often then not I get teamed up with bad players. They score less then 300 and die within the first minute. I have a clan and tried doing the whole thing but it failed. I even joined someone else's clan. Same thing. My kdr is 2.85 but my Win loss must be around 0.2. I'm tired of getting the undying patch! I have thought about this over and over. I would love better match making but that would also come with down sides too. However one thing would fix this. How about the MVP of the losing team still get a victory. I have miss so many weekly badges because of this. If i score 1200 while the guy in second scores 600 it isn't my fault we lost. Heck sometimes I'm MVP over all and still lose. Please think about this.

Edited by UndeadMetalGear
Misspelling
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

You are welcome to join our tinfoil club. We are quite confident that the better you play, the worse your team gets. And when MM can't find bad enough players, you get 2 bots camping with Marshmallows at base. This to keep your loss ratio at ~50%. Important to note that this is loss ratio, not win ratio, so unfinished battles does not help.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

In every MMO game there is such a situation. I played WOT for 7 years and it is the same. 
I always say in Crossout, if you don't win the battle alone, then others won't. I have KD 4.33. 
I have MVP almost all the time. ;)

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, *Jomar_SL said:

You are welcome to join our tinfoil club. We are quite confident that the better you play, the worse your team gets. And when MM can't find bad enough players, you get 2 bots camping with Marshmallows at base. This to keep your loss ratio at ~50%. Important to note that this is loss ratio, not win ratio, so unfinished battles does not help.

+1

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, robsonnnn said:

At 5K Power Score, with 2 Autocannons?  Yeah, there's not a whole lot of good players that low.  Really like that build BTW.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, *Jomar_SL said:

This.

You can try but there is actually nothing solid you can do.
I tried, but have no real solid proof - just a conclusion. F.e.:

There must have been a silent update once over and all the sudden we (2 players group) did not win anymore.
We lost a lot. Totally trash teams over and over again.
We tried a lot - switch PS, builds, restart, play few hours later, played alone ... nothing changed.

I then accidentally destroyed my self at the beginning of the round .... and after > 10 times the problem was gone.
Got the usually win rate.

Few days later this problem disappeared. So i guess it has been rolled back or it was a long time or bad luck. I dont believe in bad luck.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, *Jomar_SL said:

I said I tried joining a clan. It had good players but everytime I played with them they were bad. I don't know if it was because I was doing so good they couldn't or if I just kept getting them at bad times. That is why I'm saying the MVP of the losing team should still get a victory. If you score less then I think 30 points it counts you as inactive and you get a loss even if your team won. Why not my suggestion as well?

1 minute ago, UndeadMetalGear said:

I said I tried joining a clan. It had good players but everytime I played with them they were bad. I don't know if it was because I was doing so good they couldn't or if I just kept getting them at bad times. That is why I'm saying the MVP of the losing team should still get a victory. If you score less then I think 30 points it counts you as inactive and you get a loss even if your team won. Why not my suggestion as well?

You need 40 points to get reward. I'm not opposing your post, just saying the mm works in mysterious ways that a lot of players feel there's a certain pattern to.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, _cottton_ said:

This.

You can try but there is actually nothing solid you can do.
I tried, but have no real solid proof - just a conclusion. F.e.:

There must have been a silent update once over and all the sudden we (2 players group) did not win anymore.
We lost a lot. Totally trash teams over and over again.
We tried a lot - switch PS, builds, restart, play few hours later, played alone ... nothing changed.

I then accidentally destroyed my self at the beginning of the round .... and after > 10 times the problem was gone.
Got the usually win rate.

Few days later this problem disappeared. So i guess it has been rolled back or it was a long time or bad luck. I dont believe in bad luck.

I believe the mathcmaking sorts you out by your winning streak, placing you each time into teams with increasing numbers of newbies until you start losing.

Its quite ingenious if you think of it because you are giving bad players a chance to be carried by good players while hindering their performance.

The same happens when I'm having a losing streak and sudenly I get carried by an entire team of competent people, so it works both ways.

Sometimes I have "reseted" this instantly by changing PS ranges (like going from a 8500PS car to a 6000PS car) or the MM has sorted itself out concidentaly when I changed builds.

Who knows?

Edited by lucashc90
  • Thanks 1

There's just so many bad players, for any kind of consistent win streak you basically have to kill half the enemy team yourself, starting with the guy who would've killed half of your team. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, *j2eaLish said:

There's just so many bad players, for any kind of consistent win streak you basically have to kill half the enemy team yourself, starting with the guy who would've killed half of your team. 

That's why I'm saying you should still get a win. There are so many bad players. Tank builds with exposed gun. Slow drone builds. Snipers without heavy front armor. EXPOSED FUEL TANKS!!! My problem is with the players that die in the first minute of a match or simply score less then 200 in a 6000 PS match. All I want is my wins and if MVP of the losing team was still considered a winner then this would solve the problem.

42 minutes ago, UndeadMetalGear said:

and if MVP of the losing team was still considered a winner then this would solve the problem.

you know, you can always tell yourself youre sitll a winner if thats what you need ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, lucashc90 said:

Its quite ingenious

its cancer for everyone with more skill than a piece of bred.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

But, I don't think winning/losing separate from your team is a good idea. Especially based on points scored. I've seen many a unsung hero in my day, making big plays that registered 0 on the tally sheet.

28 minutes ago, Beni_Stingray1 said:

its cancer for everyone with more skill than a piece of bred.

The chain is as strong as its weakest link. If not sharing your skill with random beginners to help them up their win ratio is your thing, maybe CW is more your place and not PvP.

Edited by lucashc90
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, lucashc90 said:

not sharing your skill with random beginners to help them up their win ratio is your thing

putting words in my mouth, soso :crab:

Edited by Beni_Stingray1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Beni_Stingray1 said:

putting words in my mouth, soso :crab:

"If" and "maybe" are conditional terms. If that doesn't apply to your case, feel free to disagree.

Although from the both of us you are the one with a history of putting words into ones' mouth. :wink:

Edited by lucashc90
  • Upvote 3

awww did i hurt your feelings in the other thread, you seem salty ;)

Edited by Beni_Stingray1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, *j2eaLish said:

But, I don't think winning/losing separate from your team is a good idea. Especially based on points scored. I've seen many a unsung hero in my day, making big plays that registered 0 on the tally sheet.

Yeah like when you play recon with radars. Or when you tank all the damage and someone else makes the kill. I agree with you buuuut a victory nets you bonus points so those builds do get you points if you effectively help your team win. If your team lost then you radars didn't help and you deserve 0 points.

Added to

2 hours ago, lucashc90 said:

The chain is as strong as its weakest link. If not sharing your skill with random beginners to help them up their win ratio is your thing, maybe CW is more your place and not PvP.

A. Need a clan of good players. B. I don't mind helping them win, but we aren't winning. And C. Are you saying you don't mind being a loser when you have more points then everyone?

10 hours ago, robsonnnn said:
In every MMO game there is such a situation. I played WOT for 7 years and it is the same. 
I always say in Crossout, if you don't win the battle alone, then others won't. I have KD 4.33. 

Damn, that's a respectable kd, congrats mate

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Beni_Stingray1 said:

you know, you can always tell yourself youre sitll a winner if thats what you need ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

losing isn't the problem it's the time wasted on getting wins because of "Win two matches..." "Win 10 matches..." With and average match time of 2 minutes and 30 seconds it shouldn't take 20 minutes to get a win.

5 minutes ago, UndeadMetalGear said:

losing isn't the problem it's the time wasted on getting wins because of "Win two matches..." "Win 10 matches..." With 5 minute games it shouldn't take 20 minutes to get a win.

Dont take it too serious, the difference in ressources between winning and loosing is not very big. I know it can befrustrating because as you say you can play as good as you want and still loose just because your teammates are idiots but just try to have fun.

The matchmaker is as it is, getting angry about it just kills the fun in the game, search a new match and you will get your wins, its not like you need that many.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Beni_Stingray1 said:

Dont take it too serious, the difference in ressources between winning and loosing is not very big. I know it can befrustrating because as you say you can play as good as you want and still loose just because your teammates are idiots but just try to have fun.

The matchmaker is as it is, getting angry about it just kills the fun in the game, search a new match and you will get your wins, its not like you need that many.

That's what I do. But if we the players can help make the game better, for us the players, then shouldn't we. I have a full time job and kids. I don't have 6 hours to put into a game everyday.