Oh boy , im all in.

-2 x Pu13 Equalizers

-Epic cabin Cockpit

-Rare accelerator with CK Slipstream

-Chained wheels with CK Quick Circle

-Unique spoiler ,stickers and paint/s.

-4000 coins

Guessing those are partially deluxe pack stuff, atleast amount of coins and paint. Normal will have just 1 paint and less etc like previusly , yes?

That Accelerator might mean a (new?) booster me thinks. I rather wish its some tiny nitrous module, though,or a supercharger unit.

Cab looks a tad like some rally/sprint/cross/track race modded ,old,mk1 mr-2  or Pontiac Fiero mk1 with big air intakes for engine/brakes,...though i saw it only as a tiny pic in that vid.

As usual the main question i have on my mind is,when is it out for ps4?

Edited by Siberian_Jay3x6
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

26 minutes ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

Oh boy , im all in.

-2 x Pu13 Equalizers

-Epic cabin Cockpit

-Rare accelerator with CK Slipstream

-Chained wheels with CK Quick Circle

-Unique spoiler ,stickers and paint/s.

-4000 coins

Guessing those are partially deluxe pack stuff, atleast amount of coins and paint. Normal will have just 1 paint and less etc like previusly , yes?

As usual the main question i have on my mind is,when is it out for ps4?

I'm guessing this will be one of the more expensive packs, cuz it seems to give 4000 coins, I hope it's below 30 pounds

• Thanks 1

It would be kinda nice if Bulldog gave a bonus to Boosters.  Well, if anyone did, but they're Lunatic faction parts, so.  I would think he could give you like 5% longer before they overheat, or something.  Instead of Self Destruct Blast Radius, because what kind of perk is that?

Also, Blastoff, and Hermes just don't get perks, why?  Seal does, most Epics do, but Hermes?  Nope, just a booster.

Edited by psiberzerker
  • Thanks 1

I've hooked up badly with Misty,driving all over with her, and i rarely pick up anyone else when i change weapons.

But we'll see, whats this new cab and "accelerator" about. If only it would pop up in ps store like...now.

1 hour ago, afghanaryan said:

I'm guessing this will be one of the more expensive packs, cuz it seems to give 4000 coins, I hope it's below 30 pounds

I think they roll out first the more pricey Deluxe version with 4000 coins, some deluxe accessories and one extra paint, before releasing the normal ,cheaper (about 29 euros) version with less deco, just one paint and some 1500-1600 coins.

The usual pattern, like they did with that pack containing King minelayer.

On 7/11/2020 at 7:20 PM, afghanaryan said:

I genuinely respect your optimism there but I really doubt that it will be the case... I would very much like to be wrong though!!

Any disrespect towards my pessimism is understandable :unsure:  

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, HammeredByNature said:

I genuinely respect your optimism there but I really doubt that it will be the case... I would very much like to be wrong though!!

Any disrespect towards my pessimism is understandable :unsure:  

The game is just starting **** me off now, what's this with a "deluxe edition"  it's like games where they have multiple editions, but this is just a pack??? Wts the devs thinking...

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, afghanaryan said:

Wts the devs thinking...

Edited by Beni_Stingray1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

58 minutes ago, afghanaryan said:

The game is just starting **** me off now, what's this with a "deluxe edition"  it's like games where they have multiple editions, but this is just a pack??? Wts the devs thinking...

They do it because they can. Apparently there's enough people throwing their money at them.

Regarding this pack:

Mobi 935, the only viable racecab, and lances, and flying hurricane meme builds.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, fftunes4real said:

Mobi 935, the only viable racecab, and lances, and flying hurricane meme builds.

We don't even have it yet.  I seriously doubt that it's mere existence is going to cross out Favorite, Duster, Howl, and Tusk in Race Mode.  It seems to have obvious advantages, but we already have viable race cabins.  

We don't have Mobi 935 to say that it will make them completely obsolete.

Edited by psiberzerker
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Dont understand why people care about its useage in race mode. Its a once a week brawl

The 240 km thereabouts or you risk blowing up will still be in effect, if 1 crash doesnt dictate you losing, you dontnhabe any race mode competition anyways

The only thing its going to give you in race mode is using less boosters to have enough fuel to stay in first the whole time. But is the cost of the cab going to be worth it? Likely not

And everyone saying how fast it is. Big deal. Put armor and weapons on it. Lets see how fast it is and where it will even matter

This things a lance cab, and it will be nasty when team mates have griffons  to help conceal you

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Babylonsburning said:

Dont understand why people care about its useage in race mode. Its a once a week brawl.

It's been on the rotation twice today.  (On PC, IDK if consoles have a different rotation, or frequency.)

It should be up full time, so we actually have something to do with our Race builds, that're useless for anything else.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Babylonsburning said:

This things a lance cab, and it will be nasty when team mates have griffons  to help conceal you

Im still not so sure about that, you think it makes sense to use less lances and use booster instead, seems like a bad exchange.

Its a complete car pack but all you guys see and talk is the cab.

Its a huge difference to how i approach packs and why i started the thread. I just noticed this and its kinda awkward to try and discuss, to me,i mean, since i see much more than a plain cab.

For the cab focused chat theres also this if u havent noticed, its just named Lance cab when its Cockpit ;

2 minutes ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

Also, the Pack doesn't come with Lances, and yet everyone seems sure that that's what the Cabin is for.  Despite the fact that the Premium pack comes with Miniguns.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Babylonsburning said:

The only thing its going to give you in race mode is using less boosters to have enough fuel to stay in first the whole time. But is the cost of the cab going to be worth it? Likely not

The extra fuel is all what it's about imho, 150 vs 100 on hermes is huge.

6 minutes ago, psiberzerker said:

Also, the Pack doesn't come with Lances, and yet everyone seems sure that that's what the Cabin is for.  Despite the fact that the Premium pack comes with Miniguns.

Indeed.

I cant but wonder the same thing.

I'll be buying it so much for the body/armor bits, weapons,coins,paints,stickers and ck's. In a way i think i get more joy out of it due to seeing everything ,not just a cabin.

Who knows, if the cabin sounds bad or such, i'll quickly sell it when its still hot with good price, but i always drive the pack, like its sold, in pvp for one or 2 long days.

And after that , well, i have 4000 coins + what i get from cab, maybe worth of Apollo or a Retcher.

But i really like to use the pack vehicles in form they are sold, and i see em like complete cars.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, psiberzerker said:

Worst possible combination though... Using the miniguns' perk together with the booster perk will be next to impossible. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

Its a huge difference to how i approach packs and why i started the thread.

I look forward to getting the body parts for free by grinding out prestige levels. They do look nice.

Wheel and booster ck's are nice too but i'm not gonna pay 60-70$ for those. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, fftunes4real said:

I look forward to getting the body parts for free by grinding out prestige levels. They do look nice.

Wheel and booster ck's are nice too but i'm not gonna pay 60-70$ for those. 

Boostee ck's, them i like, more than the wheel ck which looks bit strange.

I would have kept the original wheels rim as is, but chromed,and let the ck change just the tire itself.

The rear fenders are nifty too and as they are more like quarter panels with split wheel arc,i think they proof to be quite versatile.

As for the Deluxes price... Well it sure is a big price tag, but i try to see how much an art build geek like me has to do to collect resources ( im in clan but not) in pvp ,raids and whatnot, to get 4000 coins (in ps4 its what, 35000+ scraps?) , and that balances the price quite a lot in my eyes and as Playstations Crossout market has quite high prices for weapons etc, i value that chest of coins the deluxe hauls in .

2 hours ago, psiberzerker said:

It's been on the rotation twice today.  (On PC, IDK if consoles have a different rotation, or frequency.)

It should be up full time, so we actually have something to do with our Race builds, that're useless for anything else.

Yeah atleast to me this "schedule is on UTC time and in weird hours only here and then" means taking a day off the work to really get some racing done and that,that means big bite off,from real lifes paycheck...of which i throw money also to Crossout by buying these packs more than i admit.

I dont know why there cant be an 24-7 races always open.

xo-pot-02_2020_en.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I bet a pack advertised as some kind of racer, havin boosters etc, would sell more , especially for newpies, if there was a possibility use that in races,the second after purchasing the pack. Nope ..you only have em three times a week .

TBPH, I buy the packs more for the Structure Parts (And supporting the Game I love) than anything.  I can get a Howl off the Market.  In fact, I did (The Famine pack is not worth the money) but the Death Fenders?  Of course, I can grind out Prestige levels, in multiple Factions, eventually...

As for the new pack, hold off on adding them to the Lunatics Prestige Levels.  I know, "Pay to Win," and "Cash grab," but tbph, Gaijin, and Targem are not Charities.  You're not refugees that will starve if you don't get your free UN rice with a bible from Christian Children's Fund.  Nobody's playing Sarah McClaughlin's "In the Arms of an Angel" while they film your tears for not getting free Blue packs for your years of "Loyalty."

You get what we pay for.

Edited by psiberzerker
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

Oh noes,dont you go writing ca-sh-gra-b, p-2-w or such in this thread as they all act like summoning the Bitter Bills crew here to cry and bark ,talking their delusions and ruining a nice day.

• Haha 1