48 minutes ago, psiberzerker said:

You get what we pay for.

As if you knew what anyone paid, or didn't. STFU with that crap. Free to play is a business model and it works.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

53 minutes ago, fftunes4real said:

Worst possible combination though... Using the miniguns' perk together with the booster perk will be next to impossible. 

This meaning you've actually tried it?  Or, you're just looking at the build, and deciding how it sucks?

Did it ever occur to you that they don't want the perks to stack?  Likewise, you decided it's a "Lancer cabin," and are unwilling to entertain the thought that it could work with anything else.

It's not even out yet.  We'll all find out what it does, and doesn't work with, when we get a chance to buy it, and test it.  

13 minutes ago, fftunes4real said:

As if you knew what anyone paid, or didn't. 

I didn't mention anyone in particular, I just predicted the predictable arguments, because I've heard them enough times.  "Pay to win" is an obvious appeal for something for nothing.

Somebody has to pay for it.  If you don't, I will.

Edited by psiberzerker
  • Confused 4
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, psiberzerker said:

I didn't mention anyone in particular, I just predicted the predictable arguments, because I've heard them enough times.  "Pay to win" is an obvious appeal for something for nothing.

Nope, you said:

2 hours ago, psiberzerker said:

As for the new pack, hold off on adding them to the Lunatics Prestige Levels.  I know, "Pay to Win," and "Cash grab," but tbph, Gaijin, and Targem are not Charities. 

You don't want those nice parts to be available to "freeloaders".

Do i need to show you a list of my purchased packs before i'm allowed to say "i look forward to grinding out those parts for free"? No, i certainly do not.

It's a free-to-play game, with an actually fair model. I wouldn't even have started playing the game if it wasn't; Nothing in crossout is pay to win. The only money-exclusive items are a few skins and the extra garages. Completely cosmetic, they don't give any advantage in competition. That's the only exclusivity you get. Deal with it.

Cash-grab? Yeah sure as hell is. Indisputable. 

Poor devs or gaijin couldn't survive without your money? Yeah sure, but they can afford to throw a 5-digit sum at pewdiepie for an ad and then the next few months not care to fix the tutorial that prevents new players from actually playing the game. Totally makes sense.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, psiberzerker said:

This meaning you've actually tried it?  Or, you're just looking at the build, and deciding how it sucks?

Did it ever occur to you that they don't want the perks to stack?  Likewise, you decided it's a "Lancer cabin," and are unwilling to entertain the thought that it could work with anything else.

Yeah can't wait to see people keeping up over 7 seconds of minigun fire while boosting at the same time. I'm scared already.

Yes i looked at the pack build and decided it sucks.

Stop talking out your ****.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, fftunes4real said:

You don't want those nice parts to be available to "freeloaders".

I never said freeloaders.  You're reading that into what I said.  

Do i need to show you a list of my purchased packs before i'm allowed to say "i look forward to grinding out those parts for free"? 

No, because I didn't mention you, I wasn't talking about you, I was just fending off the predictable "Pay to Win" argument, or trying to.  Looks like it's unavoidable.  

Nothing in crossout is pay to win.

I agree.  It's either Pay for Parts, or Play (Grind) for Parts.  The only things you can't buy with coins you earned by grinding, and selling Plastic (Or whatever) are CKs, which don't affect your Win/Loss ratio, nor even your Reputation earned.  They just look cool.

It looks like we agree on that.

Edited by psiberzerker
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, fftunes4real said:

The extra fuel is all what it's about imho, 150 vs 100 on hermes is huge.

I know, but as it is now having 9 hermes is enough fuel to stay in first the whole.time

So sure, now you can do the job with 6

Will the cost of the cab, be cheaper than 3 hermes to be worth it

• Sad 1

Who said this, who said that, who has rights,who doesnt, childish stfu's , Imaginated lancers that dont even exist in the pack. 

And ofcourse that paytowin argue is flaming as well.

And yet its about nothing but the packs contents for which i started the thread ..Not about  6 hermes, not about a single lance nor devs and payment methods or switzerland or where ever these threads get watered in to, starting to stink like an old bars pi55 gutter.

People please, if the cab is all you see, do use the thread dedicated for the cab, not this which is for the pack as a whole vehicle.

Edited by Siberian_Jay3x6

18 hours ago, afghanaryan said:

The game is just starting **** me off now, what's this with a "deluxe edition"  it's like games where they have multiple editions, but this is just a pack??? Wts the devs thinking...

The reason for the delux edition is because people like myself patiently wait for the packs to be on sale and then purchase them...

Delux packs will always be a 1 off limited edition which will never come with a special offer..

I've noticed that packs with a high quantity of coins will always be a limited edition now since a lot of players probably waited for the expensive packs to be cheaper...

The Developers carelessness and Gluttony always puts a bitter aftertaste into this brilliant game...:003j:

Edited by HammeredByNature
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

Who said this, who said that, who has rights,who doesnt, childish stfu's , Imaginated lancers that dont even exist in the pack. 

And ofcourse that paytowin argue is flaming as well.

And yet its about nothing but the packs contents for which i started the thread ..Not about  6 hermes, not about a single lance nor devs and payment methods or switzerland or where ever these threads get watered in to, starting to stink like an old bars pi55 gutter.

People please, if the cab is all you see, do use the thread dedicated for the cab, not this which is for the pack as a whole vehicle.

The only new thing in the pack, is the cab. You arent going to hype me up about equalizers, in fact i sold mine before they get wrecked in price, and ill buy them back soon.

I wish these packs were cheaper... 60 dollars is the price of a new game...

• Upvote 2

Anyone on the Test Server want to report what they Tested?  Like how does the Damage bonus work with Tracks?  Boosters don't really work on Tracks, so let's say an Aviator wouldn't really be anything but a Stat Stick, but that Damage Bonus is nice for a Light Cabin.  

Compare it with oh let's say Icebox.  That limits you to Fixed Weapons, and 65 Km/H.  Small tracks can do 90, 100 with Golden Eagle, and the Racing Cabin can do 105 bone stock.  It's also got 12 Energy, so you can use that extra point to give a damage bonus to EVERY MOUNTED WEAPON as long as the Aviator is going.  (Longer before it Overheats, or runs out of Fuel with the other bonuses.)

Edited by psiberzerker

32 minutes ago, lucashc90 said:

I wish these packs were cheaper... 60 dollars is the price of a new game...

Same here but i cant help it.

But its also hard for me to figure out a game better than Crossout,for 53 Euros / 60 Usd.

• Upvote 2

As a person who mainly uses booster type builds I can honestly say this packs setup is horrible, boosters and mini guns hardly work together at the same time.

This cars too fast for one, boosting anything  beyond a few secs will push you over 240 and you'll explode also while boosting you have nearly 0 steering traction GL keeping a steady bead on someone with mini guns at those speeds. 

Heavy hitting weapons that have a brief firing window will be best with it while boosting.

I cant wait for this pack to drop cyan paint looks sweet.

But I dont think this new cabin will be ultra CW competitive or anything (unless lancers pick it up) more a fun cabin to mess around with under 9k PS

I have a few builds in mind.

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Merkyaleez said:

But I dont think this new cabin will be ultra CW competitive or anything (unless lancers pick it up) more a fun cabin to mess around with under 9k PS

I have a feeling that it might be viable in Race Mode, though.

• Upvote 1

Should make lacerators do alright on hit and run.   Could be better than boar cab for ramming.  Or could be a higher ps version of ramboars. 

• Upvote 1

I think that, i've inspired devs to that pack. I'm serious here :yes_yes_yes: 

Some time ago (2 Or 3 months ago) i've sent Woodyrojo an idea for a Porsche based pack and this pack is based on a Porsche 935 (also known as moby xxxx 935), so maybe they kinda listened to me hah

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

On 7/25/2020 at 9:57 PM, Sirocc1 said:

Some time ago (2 Or 3 months ago) i've sent Woodyrojo an idea for a Porsche based pack and this pack is based on a Porsche 935 (also known as moby xxxx 935), so maybe they kinda listened to me hah

They do that sometimes.

My suggestions they have granted (so far): more spare tires; King minelayer; the pack APC, the founders BigFoot and doomsday Racing wheel CKs; Meat Grinders (although several players concidently also did ask for it); Emily (both the gun and its rebalance); Bigrams (leg wheel hybrid).

Even if it seems they don't pay attention to what we say, something always click with them and they implement it even if it takes time to do so.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

On 7/25/2020 at 8:57 PM, Sirocc1 said:

Probably.  Contrary to popular forum crying beliefs from the minority appearing majority by sheer comments, devs listen to our suggestions.  I've had a lot of my ideas taken by the devs.   One... Failed terribly.  But hey, some ideas are like communism.  They can't all be sliced bread. 

• Upvote 2

On 7/11/2020 at 6:53 PM, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

Oh boy , im all in.

-2 x Pu13 Equalizers

-Epic cabin Cockpit

-Rare accelerator with CK Slipstream

-Chained wheels with CK Quick Circle

-Unique spoiler ,stickers and paint/s.

-4000 coins

Guessing those are partially deluxe pack stuff, atleast amount of coins and paint. Normal will have just 1 paint and less etc like previusly , yes?

That Accelerator might mean a (new?) booster me thinks. I rather wish its some tiny nitrous module, though,or a supercharger unit.

Cab looks a tad like some rally/sprint/cross/track race modded ,old,mk1 mr-2  or Pontiac Fiero mk1 with big air intakes for engine/brakes,...though i saw it only as a tiny pic in that vid.

As usual the main question i have on my mind is,when is it out for ps4?

Absolutely, and more importantly, YOU are now in Stormz clan, he's really excited for you to get Uranium mate, welcome  

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, ZeroFkz86 said:

Absolutely, and more importantly, YOU are now in Stormz clan, he's really excited for you to get Uranium mate, welcome  

Thanks a lot. Im sure it'll be a purgatory:D

I wonder when the pack is out to be bought?

This occurred to my mind after seeing someone mentioning 2? New packs and what, an event(battle pass typ)? more race based and how this pack fits nicely in the picture.

On 7/27/2020 at 9:58 AM, lucashc90 said:

They do that sometimes.

My suggestions they have granted (so far): more spare tires; King minelayer; the pack APC, the founders BigFoot and doomsday Racing wheel CKs; Meat Grinders (although several players concidently also did ask for it); Emily (both the gun and its rebalance); Bigrams (leg wheel hybrid).

Even if it seems they don't pay attention to what we say, something always click with them and they implement it even if it takes time to do so.

Wait, so I’m not just wasting my time suggesting things on the forum? 
I’m never going to stop posting now!

• Haha 1

On 7/27/2020 at 3:29 PM, tenshiijin said:

One... Failed terribly.  

I would like to hear this story!

Fun fact:

Porshe 935 was nicknamed Moby D¡ck due to the whale tail.

porsche_935_78_moby_dick_1.jpg

Edited by [email protected]
Spelling
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, [email protected] said:

Porshe 935 was nicknamed Moby D¡ck

I would love to ride that D¡ck  :D

Edited by lucashc90
  • Haha 3