eeN__Juu__RaaKss

[TOP SPEED FUSION BUG] Cheetah Engine Upgrade

Hello,

I've found this bug with CHEETAH ENGINE - FUSION FOR TOP SPEED

The car's top speed should be 122 km/h , but instead it's hard stuck at 120 km/h.

Please fix, because I need that top speed. I've spent a lot of coins to get it and it doesn't work.

Error report
Describe problem and what you saw I've upgraded the CHEETAH ENGINE for TOP SPEED, and instead of the car going to 122 km/h it's still stuck at 120 km/h.

I've tested it in the garage and it's indeed hard stuck at 120 km/h.
What you expected to see The top speed of the car should be: 100 (blight cabin) + 22 % (cheetah) = 122 km/h.
Conditions in which error reproduce When the upgraded engine is equipped.
Problem details I've upgraded the CHEETAH ENGINE for TOP SPEED, and instead of the car going to 122 km/h it's still stuck at 120 km/h.

I've tested it in the garage and it's indeed hard stuck at 120 km/h.
Frequency of reproduction always
Time of bug 10:45 PM, 13/07/2020

Top speed 1.jpg

Top speed 2.jpg

• Thanks 1

120 km/h is unfortunately a hard cap on maximum speed. It works fine with slower cabins though - all the 90 km/h cabins for example will have max speed of 110 with the upgraded Cheetah instead of standard 108 with normal Cheetah.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, _Lemmy44_ said:

120 km/h is unfortunately a hard cap on maximum speed. It works fine with slower cabins though - all the 90 km/h cabins for example will have max speed of 110 with the upgraded Cheetah instead of standard 108 with normal Cheetah.

GTK, because my primary cabin is Howl.  Basically, that 90Km/H cabin you use for any build regardless of the Perk compatibility?  Instead of Quantum, I use Howl, and Cheetah.  IDK if it's worth Fusing for another 2Km/H, but I'm getting to the point of the game where it's worth considering.

2 minutes ago, psiberzerker said:

GTK, because my primary cabin is Howl.  Basically, that 90Km/H cabin you use for any build regardless of the Perk compatibility?  Instead of Quantum, I use Howl, and Cheetah.  IDK if it's worth Fusing for another 2Km/H, but I'm getting to the point of the game where it's worth considering.

Howl's got some decent power and with a little extra to the max speed, it's even a little better. But realistically speaking, all these fusions only really add improvements in range of mere fractions of a second - nothing too fancy, you will only really feel a difference if you combine multiple upgrades at once - a build where the cabin is + power, wheels are - power penalty and the engine is + speed (or + power) will be visibly better than a stock one, but only having one upgrade isn't all that great. Howl is a great cabin though, so a fused engine might be a good start to getting a full set fused.

4 minutes ago, _Lemmy44_ said:

Howl is a great cabin though, so a fused engine might be a good start to getting a full set fused.

Well, 3 Cheetahs are cheaper than 3 Howls, I'll tell you that!  The main thing is it's 400 Kilos, with Medium Cabin Mass Limit, and Tonnage.  So, you end up with about 11,000 Kilos to play with after the weight of the Cabin, Engine, and Wheels (To get your tonnage up there)  Comes out to a respectable amount of Armor if your Weapons, and Accessories aren't so heavy.  I actually switched back to Helios (From Rapers) because Jade shaves off a few more kilos from the Apollo.  Makes for a real mass efficient build, if you know how to armor it.

@Skula1975 And you and the devs find 120 km/h hardcap to be normal ?

You guys should at least know your own game and what the upgrades do.
Hardcap should be 122 km/h, since you added new fusions to the engines.

Edited by eeN__Juu__RaaKss

On 7/17/2020 at 11:26 PM, eeN__Juu__RaaKss said:

And you and the devs find 120 km/h hardcap to be normal ?

It's technical cap

On 7/20/2020 at 2:20 PM, Skula1975 said:

It's technical cap

@Skula1975There is no such thing as "TECHNICAL CAP". Please don't bulshit me.
Also, I require a 3000+ coins refund, for the loss I took in fusing a broken engine.

Edited by eeN__Juu__RaaKss

Also, how the heck did you manage to spend over 3000 coins on fusing a cheetah? 280x3=840, then refusing=560 each time.. That's like 6 fusions for a 2% increase..

Edited by DeviousMC

@DeviousMC, Lol what are you talking about man? Don’t you see the point? Well, the point is: you fuse an item to get a better version of the item, more speed. There is a 10% speed bonus for your item. And then you find out that there is a “technical hard cap” on speed, which means that  the perk you got is useless. 

why make a perk that does not work? A perk that is “too much” of a boost for the game to “handle?” That’s just another broken perk. See the point now? 

Edited by *KingJoffrey92
  • Thanks 1