Sign in to follow this  
Gus_Vamp

slowness

I have to wait a long time to see my plans, also to see the vehicles in the exhibition. This did not happen to me before the previous update. Does anyone else have that problem?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, Gus_Vamp said:

I have to wait a long time to see my plans, also to see the vehicles in the exhibition. This did not happen to me before the previous update. Does anyone else have that problem?

Jup same on xbox. Also if you join a game late its lagging like hell the first few moments.

Its again the servers, its all data that has to be received from servers and they are slow af since the last big patch and thats why everything is so slow.

But if you ask Skula our beloved moderater he will tell you to check your connection :lol:

Edited by Beni_Stingray1
  • Haha 4

Yeah I have this issue.  Sometimes shiz won't load.  So I have to switch tabs or refresh. 

Its annoying.  No issues in game though. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, tenshiijin said:

Yeah I have this issue.  Sometimes shiz won't load.  So I have to switch tabs or refresh. 

Its annoying.  No issues in game though. 

Also after finishing a game and going back to the garage or starting another game, it takes much longer. but I don't have delay problems either

4 hours ago, Gus_Vamp said:

Also after finishing a game and going back to the garage or starting another game, it takes much longer.

Agreed, feels like the loading times got much worse, but it could just as well be that it's only the servers...

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

This is just taken out of the blue, but it may be part of a corona internet measures. Internet usage has at times been higher than the infrastructure is made for.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, *Jomar_SL said:

This is just taken out of the blue, but it may be part of a corona internet measures. Internet usage has at times been higher than the infrastructure is made for.

Nah not really, the problems started perfectly with the update and i have no problems at all with any other fast multiplayer game.

• Thanks 1

On 7/16/2020 at 3:14 AM, tenshiijin said:

Make the slowness stop!

*cries*

I feel like crossout is going to melt my ps4. 

All the changes lead to slow down the game, even the change when selling a product that shows you the minimum price and you have to change it, it is also slow to have to hold the button down

Sign in to follow this