I have to wait a long time to see my plans, also to see the vehicles in the exhibition. This did not happen to me before the previous update. Does anyone else have that problem?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

Yeah I have this issue.  Sometimes shiz won't load.  So I have to switch tabs or refresh. 

Its annoying.  No issues in game though. 

• Thanks 1
11 hours ago, tenshiijin said:

Yeah I have this issue.  Sometimes shiz won't load.  So I have to switch tabs or refresh. 

Its annoying.  No issues in game though. 

Also after finishing a game and going back to the garage or starting another game, it takes much longer. but I don't have delay problems either

4 hours ago, Gus_Vamp said:

Also after finishing a game and going back to the garage or starting another game, it takes much longer.

Agreed, feels like the loading times got much worse, but it could just as well be that it's only the servers...

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

This is just taken out of the blue, but it may be part of a corona internet measures. Internet usage has at times been higher than the infrastructure is made for.

• Thanks 1
On 7/16/2020 at 3:14 AM, tenshiijin said:

Make the slowness stop!

*cries*

I feel like crossout is going to melt my ps4. 

All the changes lead to slow down the game, even the change when selling a product that shows you the minimum price and you have to change it, it is also slow to have to hold the button down