Kope98

Forward mandrake

Recommended Posts

On 7/15/2020 at 4:58 AM, *IUM-235 said:

It annoys me when people form an opinion without even seeing the whole game. 

 

On 7/15/2020 at 6:32 AM, not_trisa133 said:

If you actually look at the things these guys posts and seen their gameplay, it's obvious they want to be competitive but they can't because they suck. So instead of learning the game and get better, they whine about everything that people beat them with and claim they don't care about CW. They know if they enter CW, they will get stomped by even the lowest ranked teams. 

Thats the biggest problem on this forum nowadays, random people whove never even fought the build theyre talking about in an actually competent team constantly try to defend it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/15/2020 at 4:32 AM, h0zz said:

me when i hear my ruskibros screaming "huzzzz rashhh madrogadaaaaaa"

5 seconds later: boomboomboomboomboom "vse ya minus"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/15/2020 at 10:11 AM, SIGMA920 said:

Spaced armor was not fully intended either, it's not being targeted by the devs or considered a bug.

Devs have already nerfed spaced armour.  It's still effective, but not by too much now.   I can still make rides with no spaced armour and perform similar to said spaced armour.  For spaced armour to truly be effective now you have to space it by 6 or 7 blocks. So hovers and legs can still roll decent spaced armour, but for hovers it's mostly spaced at the front.  The sides are weak.   I suppose tracks can get ok spaced armour too, but nothing amazing, it's a bit too hard for track builds to do 6 block spacing in many spots. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/16/2020 at 10:36 PM, Bobbill12345 said:

 

Thats the biggest problem on this forum nowadays, random people whove never even fought the build theyre talking about in an actually competent team constantly try to defend it

You dont have to be on a good team or any team at all to understand how a build runs. 

What did you recently get in top 100 or something and that's why you keep talking everything down like they shouldn't comment unless their in gold or diamond?  Stfu homey. 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/16/2020 at 9:36 PM, Bobbill12345 said:

Thats the biggest problem on this forum nowadays, random people whove never even fought the build theyre talking about in an actually competent team constantly try to defend it

No, the biggest problem since I got here is people who don't even play this game any more, who talk about nothing but the other members, instead of the topic at hand.

What can you say about Forward Mandrakes?  Because that's the topic at hand.  Not who's qualified to talk about them.  

On 7/14/2020 at 8:05 PM, Bobbill12345 said:

What it really needs is a distance/time based perk

This is the last thing you said about them.  You have absolutely 0 say in who gets to speak.  About anything.  

Edited by psiberzerker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, tenshiijin said:

Devs have already nerfed spaced armour.  It's still effective, but not by too much now.   I can still make rides with no spaced armour and perform similar to said spaced armour.  For spaced armour to truly be effective now you have to space it by 6 or 7 blocks. So hovers and legs can still roll decent spaced armour, but for hovers it's mostly spaced at the front.  The sides are weak.   I suppose tracks can get ok spaced armour too, but nothing amazing, it's a bit too hard for track builds to do 6 block spacing in many spots. 

It's still very effective.

And you weren't putting your spaced armor out to 6 or so units before already?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, tenshiijin said:

 

What did you recently get in top 100 or something and that's why you keep talking everything down like they shouldn't comment unless their in gold or diamond?  Stfu homey. 

Didn’t you hear? He got so mad about everything that he quit the game. Now he just logs in here every day to vent and call everyone dumb.

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, tenshiijin said:

You dont have to be on a good team or any team at all to understand how a build runs. 

That depends, because some people have obviously have 0 clue on front drake and how its used

14 hours ago, psiberzerker said:

No, the biggest problem since I got here is people who don't even play this game any more, who talk about nothing but the other members, instead of the topic at hand.

At least I played the game and clanwars before, unlike you. Yes I haven't played in a month or so, but tell me how has the meta significantly changed in the past month xDDdDdDDDDD

 

14 hours ago, psiberzerker said:

What can you say about Forward Mandrakes?  Because that's the topic at hand.  Not who's qualified to talk about them.  

Calling out that someone is not qualified to talk about front drake fits into the topic of front drake :facepalm:

14 hours ago, psiberzerker said:

This is the last thing you said about them.  You have absolutely 0 say in who gets to speak.  About anything.  

???? :facepalm:

image.png.89f4811c772f669e1d7822b28ea039

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

push up! I think this deserves a lot more attention. 

Top clanwars is filled with nhoob teams now who are only in the top30 or 10 because they use a frontal mandrake in their setup. <---------- AWKWARD BALANCE! 



hehehehe, ps bobbil; take a step back in talking about console... you yourself dont like people who talk about stuff they dont know; so dont do it yourself talking about console. On console you will find frontal mandrakes in bronze or below uranium leagues. Console even has advantages over pc as it is the other way around also; and both platforms have some intelligent players in there also. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most console players I see, including ones that play cw, go like hURRRRRR just flank horidrake

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.