KAMIKA2E

Hover can't reach the max speed

Recommended Posts

I have a hover build in game, it's not over any limits and shows can reach max 75 km, it will reach 75 in test drive but soon i take it into the battle, it only can reach 70 at max.

Error report
Describe problem and what you saw I have a hover build in game, it's not over any limits and shows can reach max 75 km, it will reach 75 in test drive but soon i take it into the battle, it only can reach 70 at max.
What you expected to see I wish the build can reach the normal speed 75
Conditions in which error reproduce soon i take it into the battle
Problem details it can reach 75 km/h in test drive, but soon i take it into custom and normal battle it can only reach 70km/h.
Frequency of reproduction always
Time of bug 2020-07-16, 02:18AM MDT

1969460351_EFAS6YE7OOC__)MJ6GNEH.thumb.p

44EA3EB7.design

Edited by KAMIKA2E
add my design file
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am sure Your Cabin is fused with the perk of -17% cabin weight. That perk doesn’t work -  Only works in test drive. In game your build will be overweight and lose acceleration, hovers will be low to the ground etc. It has been reported multiple times across all platforms, since about 4-5 months. They have not fixed it yet. I gave up myself. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, KAMIKA2E said:

Problem details

Car design needed. Please read the article for more information 

 

  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Skula1975 said:

Car design needed. Please read the article for more information 

 

Here is my design and i am also using the lv15 master jack skill on this build too.

44EA3EB7.design

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, *KingJoffrey92 said:

I am sure Your Cabin is fused with the perk of -17% cabin weight. That perk doesn’t work -  Only works in test drive. In game your build will be overweight and lose acceleration, hovers will be low to the ground etc. It has been reported multiple times across all platforms, since about 4-5 months. They have not fixed it yet. I gave up myself. 

It wasn't over weight or anything low to the ground, acceleration is also fine. It just couldn't reach 75 when I take it into battle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You have to make your mass lighter than the 17% of the cabins normal weight. for exampl, Nova must be 383 kg under the build's tonnage capacity, 633 for icebox, 350 for omnibox. If you have -17% applied to your cabin and your weight is within the threshold, your build with act as though the numbers are yellow even though they are showing white.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/16/2020 at 6:28 PM, KAMIKA2E said:

It wasn't over weight or anything low to the ground, acceleration is also fine. It just couldn't reach 75 when I take it into battle.

Yeah I get it, still, it’s the same bug. For now you just have to treat your cabin as if it weighs the original weight. If you drop some weight it will be fine... Hopefully something will be done about it soon...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its the 5 month old cabin mass bug that devs cant fix by changing 1 number on the servers

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.