Siberian_Jay3x6

Fusion vehicles.

Ive seen these too few times, and i just noticed a mention of forum not maybe having a dedicated thread for fusion builds, in Vehicles-part of forum.

So, here,post up the pics more than talk without pics :D

• Upvote 1

Also, a tab in the Exhibition (With links to the other pieces) would be really handy.  We have a Leviathans tab, but it's really a lot more important that both (Or all 4) pieces of a Fusion actually works, together.

• Upvote 1

Yep and if you have such builds in exhibition, please tell its name and is it on which console or if its on pc, as it helps to keep this clear.

• Upvote 1

Just for the helpful hint:  If you're not trying to keep your Fusion designs secret, just add:  Part I, Part II...  To the name.  That makes finding the other parts a lot easier in Exhibition.  I see so many that are just a Cabin, a Stand, a Wasp, and a Gasgen.  What am I supposed to do with that?  It's honestly a chore just scrolling through pages, and pages of that to find the other peices that match up to the Contact points.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well I don't really have any pics, but I got lots of cool videos of my fusion builds :3 Some of them actually work nice in PvP, while others are made just for the pure lolz (yet they still work, like the Lawnmower Man xD)

https://www.youtube.com/c/SethiozProject/search?query=crossout+fusion

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, psiberzerker said:

Also, a tab in the Exhibition (With links to the other pieces) would be really handy.  We have a Leviathans tab, but it's really a lot more important that both (Or all 4) pieces of a Fusion actually works, together.

Add the contact 2M in the item filter, that should help during the searches

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Charlie9204 said:

Atlest in my ps4 the filter dont work at all ,in most days. Same with searching with builds name or if i choose "can build".

The thing about fusion builds is that the same guy need to design all parts (or at least the connecting halves) by him/herself. Only them he/she will be able to share a synergysing build with a friend that also have to have all the parts for the build he will use.

Those are a lot of "haves" and "ifs" that outright kills the popularity of fusion builds to many people. Me for example had only one friend that could and used to fuse with me, but he left the game and I never found another pardner ever since.

Edited by lucashc90
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Charlie9204 said:

Yeah, that's what I do.