Crossout forum dictionary / what do they mean by that word ?

Siberian_Jay3x6

14 minutes ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

Well now you need to explain "e girls" and "twitch screamers" im afraid. :biggrin:

Twitch streamers just stream, on Twitch.  It's a game streaming service.  Most of these are just petty insults which mean nothing.  "U suck, so I'm better'n U."

• Thanks 1

On 7/28/2020 at 7:50 AM, lucashc90 said:

over sexualized female streamers

Here is explanation of egirls

Edited by Bobbill12345
  • Thanks 1

On 8/14/2020 at 2:51 PM, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

"e girls" and "twitch screamers"

"e girls": Internet Girls and Twitch Streamers that are notorious for showing some skin to get donations from simps. OnlyFans is the biggest culprit for popularizing that stereotype.

"twitch screamers": probably the guys that film themselves playing competitively OR horror games and screams too much at their PC screams in reaction. Also common on Youtube.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, lucashc90 said:

OnlyFans is the biggest culprit for popularizing that stereotype.

Pokimaine?

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Bobbill12345 said:

Pokimaine?

Belle Delphine too

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

image.png.2ce942f31cbc63a91bcfca7e917547

Second one is the one gaming talk refers to

Edited by Bobbill12345
  • Thanks 1

On 8/22/2020 at 12:36 AM, Bobbill12345 said:

image.png.2ce942f31cbc63a91bcfca7e917547

Second one is the one gaming talk refers to

Its more commonly used in disfunctional relationships when one partner knows of the psychological vulnerability of the other and explore it to abuse the other into submission.

Scenario I've seen: the guy cheats on the girl but he knows that the girl is an introvert and have abandonment issues, so he will put the fault of the adultery on her convincing her that he only did it because she is too shy and don't put up that often (making her question if her own condition isn't really at fault). That is often followed by "I can't stand this anymore, I'm leaving you!" just as a bonus to make her regret even questioning him about the adultery. This lasted years until the girl spoke with someone outside of their relationship.

IMHO anyone that do anything close to that is human trash and should never reproduce.

Edited by lucashc90
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

Wow there are some very useful translations in here for non english speaking, gaming amateurs or old farts like me.

You should definitely list all of these in your first post if I may say. Half of these I had no idea what they ment, and I've been on the interwebs for a long time.

:o:good:

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/19/2020 at 1:29 PM, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

Crossout-20200718205743.jpg

Aw what a cute firepuppy you made there Jay !!1 
:1_100_100:

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Average forum user: Someone with the intelligence of the average forum user

• Confused 1

37 minutes ago, Bobbill12345 said:

Average forum user: Someone with the intelligence of the average forum user

That rock looks just like a rock.  

Of course, an average person is going to be average.  

On 9/22/2020 at 1:18 PM, psiberzerker said:

That rock looks just like a rock.  

Of course, an average person is going to be average.  

The thing is, the average around here is a bit low, you average forum user

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Circle jerk: When the same exact people upvote the same exact peoples posts year after year and confused face the same exact peoples posts year after year

• Confused 4

12 minutes ago, Bobbill12345 said:

Circle jerk: 

You realize that your new avatard is pretty much playing with yourself in the middle of a sausage party, right?

Yeah, that makes you the cookie.

Edited by psiberzerker
  • Haha 4

• 4 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

"(9k) lowbie" 

¿? 

It really depends.  There's no point where you reach a certain number, and you're no longer a "Lowbie"  You learn, over time, and your Power Score isn't really a good metric for how well you play.

That doesn't keep haters from trying to use that stat, to make you feel inferior.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

GM? 

Power Tripping? 

GM: Game Moderator, a.k.a. Mods (staff)

Power Tripping: when you get so mad with power lust that you start getting tyrannical.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

Bababooey ?

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

Glass cannon? 

Any build that is extremely fragile while also being able to deliver a high amount of damage. They are high risk/high reward vehicles but the main reason people do glass cannons is to make a build as PS efficient as possible in order to sealclub, being to bring much more powerful hardware into lower PS brackets.

Rng? 

RNG stands for random number generator and is often used in various situations pertaining card games, as well as games that revolve around randomized outcomes. RNG throws out a series of numbers into the air and whatever it lands on that's what is generated into the game. Usually refers to weapons that can't give a precise damage output no mater how controlled the testing environment is (somewhat like Porcs, because depending on the parts engulfed in flames and/or it it blows explosive module, the number swill vary drastically).

Aoe? 

AOE means "Area Of Effect": weapons that deal damage based on a covered area ("puddles" of fire with Mandrakes, Incinerators or Pors, for example). Usually refers to any weapon used in area denial strategies.

Edited by lucashc90
  • Upvote 3

On 10/30/2020 at 11:55 AM, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

Gtfo? 

"Get the F*** out": a rude way of telling people to leave you alone or just begone from your line of sight.

I prefer the "Move bi***, get out of the way" approach but there aren't many Ludacris fans left out there.

Edited by lucashc90
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2