InkyBusiness

Latest feedback is outside of screen clip

As seen in the screenshot the latest feedback clearly isn't displayed as intended.

The title is completely outside of the display clip and apparently there is not scrollviewer either as the collection clearly stretches into infinity from the aligned position.

Please fix, thanks.

image.png

• Upvote 1

Same here i don't know what the question is. I tried running in windowed mode but that didn't work as the list remained in the window. But i kinda knew that already. I hope it will be fixed otherwise i'll just leave it until it goes away. Not like it gives you anything when you answer the survey.

You can see the entire survey if you use a 4:3 screen resolution.

It's simple survey anyway. 1: what's your favorite pvp map and 2: what's your least favorite pvp map.

1 minute ago, Spedemix said:

It's simple survey anyway. 1: what's your favorite pvp map and 2: what's your least favorite pvp map.

I guessed, but it also cuts off a lot of maps, because it's a long list.  Fortunately, my favorite (Chemical Plant) and least favorite (Sector Ex) were both low enough on the lists to vote for.

Sooner than expected but before i could try your solution the survey is gone, too bad.

Maybe it'll come back later, or not.

Edited by Goldleaf

Yup it was all good now, the survey came back later as i thought and the maps were now in 2 shorter windows. Two questions which is your fave and two which isn't.