[CABIN] BLIGHT FUSION -17% MASS

Error report
Describe problem and what you saw BLIGHT CABIN fusion for -MASS 17% is VISUALLY BUGGED.

Vehicle APPEARS FINE in GARAGE, but when you JOIN A GAME, SPEEDOMETER is BUGGED.
What you expected to see NOT BEING BUGGED.
Conditions in which error reproduce WHEN JOINING A GAME.
EVERYTIME.
Problem details I have tested it on multiple games. TOP SPEED with CHEETAH is 108-109 km/h.

Removing 118+ kg from the vehicle, FIXES THE PROBLEM, TOP SPEED with CHEETAH is 119-120 km/h.
Frequency of reproduction always
Time of bug  

Edited by eeN__Juu__RaaKss
  • Upvote 3
23 hours ago, Skula1975 said:

Known, very hard, issue

If it’s so hard to fix then remove the perk and replace it with a working one! Please! I just fused my hovers, got -17% mass, and I am again having problems, it appears it’s not only the cabin... 

• 1 month later...

Please fix this bug. Fixing severe bugs like this one should have a higher priority than adding new content.

I agree with @KingJoffrey92@psn: If your code base is too much of a mess to fix it, then please exchange it for another perk that you can actually implement. Leaving the bug in the game indefinitely is worse than the alternatives.

Why did you give me a mass fused Nova cabin during the last event, being fully aware of this bug? Is this a practical joke?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1