Sign in to follow this  
Chevypimp

Spamming server request

I usually post crap though this is true.

After every round I am unable to even collect daily rewards without being kicked from the game for "spamming server request" the second I press box I get that message along with the pleasure of re logging into the game this has been happening for weeks,so much time has been wasted at this point refund my money for premium. Constantly having to re-Invite or be invited is ruining the experience for multiple players who the devs should refund as well.

• Thanks 2

The bug report was passed on and they said they'll fix it. Also said try changing your MTU to 3300 which is worth trying since it seems you have it bad. I won't drop it that low, but at 1470 is stopped my "waiting for players" issues. They're having some problems transferring data packets apparently.

49 minutes ago, xXMrSkeletonXx said:

Also said try changing your MTU to 3300

He said 1200-1300

It's really messed up I get dropped between clan battles leaving my team down one this should have been hot fixed.

I already play alone, it is a nuisance for the rest of the team to send me the invitation after each game :015_2:

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Chevypimp said:

Awesome thanks for the reply, I'm old what is MTU on PS4?

I'm not an expert but I believe it sets the size of data that transfers between your internet and the servers you connect to. Lower number less chance of errors but more delay. Go to network connection in PS4 and click setup and do a manual. You'll probably have to write down the numbers from the connection status on PS4 like your current internet address and DNS numbers etc to put in while setting up the manual one. When it gets to MTU page, try lowering it to maybe 1450(default is 1500) and see if that works for you, if not keep lowering it some and testing. Ben is right, I had the number wrong, but 1300 seems way too low. Good luck, and there's probably "PS4 MTU change" stuff you can search online how to do it if my steps are confusing. 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, xXMrSkeletonXx said:

but 1300 seems way too low.

It is, every modern router works at around 1500 +- 50 and it was never a problem for the last 2.5 years but since the steel championship update its *****, not sure why.

• Thanks 1

Steel championship is the issue apparently people can rubber band the controller in some direction and nothing more at all. We all get spamming server because they don't know how to fix it.So until the event is over we have to suffer for a shiet event even though most won't play that crap.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this