asdwe817

"Small Update" Changes

Before the Small Update on July 7th, 2020, my build was able to not get wedged by wedge-type builds. It was able to push most wedges away instantly without a problem. After the Small Update, my build could now be wedged by ALL wedge-type builds and be grounded (no movement parts, or for me, no tracks). As I read the changes, I saw nothing that should've changed the behavior of the build itself.

The only things that should've changed, none that I had, were; 

• Fixed a bug where cars with a high PS were not destroyed when falling into the shaft on the “Ravagers foothold” map.
  • Fixed the amount and types of resources required for the crafting of paint “Red glade”.
  • Improved the appearance of the home screen.
  • Now the automatic weapon "Caucasus" counts towards the seasonal challenges that require the use of machine guns.
  • Fixed a bug where a goal test drive was counted when the ball hit the bar.
  • Fixed a bug where exceeding the tonnage or losing the engine dealt damage to the chassis.
  • Fixed a bug with the lack of signs with a distance to the target in the horsemen garage.
  • Fixed a bug where the “Deconstructor 3” patch was not taken into account in the progress of the season.
  • Improved a number of texts and descriptions.

Screenshot provided is the build that was was "unwedgeable" before the Small Update

screenshot-200723-111910(27 3 45).jpg

Edited by asdwe817
  • Like 1

I think there was a "ninja change" on passive melee hitboxes (hatchets and nomad blades)

I have only one wedge type build that i use for raids with which scraping the ground wasn't a problem before that patch, but after the patch it behaved a lot different, scraping a lot more and bouncing off of terrain.

49 minutes ago, asdwe817 said:

screenshot-200723-111910(27 3 45).jpg

I'm torn between a sad face for your troubles, because I can sympathize, and a Like <3, because I love that build.

The build won out.  Like!

Also please give us design file 

Read this for more information