Sign in to follow this  
KingJoffrey92@psn

[ITEM FUSION] Power Unit

Hello. I Just fused my power unit and got the weapon charge speed bonus +10%. I am surprised to see, that now my power unit reduces the charging speed by 28%. Here is my problem. 

10% of the original speed reduction on the power unit (26%) is 2,6%. 

26% + 2,6% = 28,6%. If you are using the math I know, and I assume so since we are talking about percentages, 28,6% is rounded up to 29%, and my item has 28% charging time reduction. If the game doesn’t support fractions, then please use the general rule of rounding up or down. 

I fused this item (and spent a bit of coins on it) to get the advertised +10% bonus. Instead, I get +7,69%... which is just wrong. If it’s not 10% then don’t write 10%. 

so, please... either introduce fractions into the game and give the exact +10% to the item, or fix the math, so that for example power units with +10% charging reduction perk in the end have 29% reduction, instead of 28%. 

• Upvote 2

19 hours ago, *KingJoffrey92 said:

ust fused my power unit and got the weapon charge speed bonus +10%

Please, make screenshot of description of your fused item.

10 hours ago, Skula1975 said:

In this case we just drop fractional part of a number. But for UI only. Game mechanics use real numbers.

So you are telling me that it says -28% recharge only for UI, but in reality, the mechanics actually give me 28,6% (as it should)? 

is that correct? I can check it in game. 

On 8/13/2020 at 1:39 AM, [email protected] said:

So you are telling me that it says -28% recharge only for UI, but in reality, the mechanics actually give me 28,6% (as it should)? 

is that correct? I can check it in game. 

Yes, it's correct

On 7/23/2020 at 6:35 PM, [email protected] said:

fix the math

in Crossout? ... you dreaming about what? Crossout math does not follow real life logic, they have vodka logic bro. In crossout 1 + 1 does not equal 2, in crossout 1 + 1 = 1.1 or 1 + 1 = 11 or who knows what. Stats on weapons and modules is completely false and you should never rely on the stats.

While ago I made weapon range test, look how WRONG stats are on weapons.. you can't rely on those stats at all. Stats are put there only for admiring, they literally mean nothing.

Sign in to follow this