Sign in to follow this  
psiberzerker

A "Level Playing Field" ~Claysdad

55 minutes ago, Claysdad said:

I would much prefer all parts be unlocked at the start so all play on a level playing field. Make the game about builds, skill, and tactics, not about resource gathering

This was off topic, but an interesting point, so I'd like to explore it here.  Hypothetically, and maybe get some feedback from active Clan Wars Players.

Premade Builds/Teams isn't going to work for me.  I want to make a Clan Wars build.  I love making specific builds for specific things, and this game mode is one of the ultima.

"All Parts Unlocked at the Start" could be split up by League.  Rust=Common, Tin=Rares, Bronze=Special (And below) Silver=Epics, Gold=Legendary, and Diamond=Relics. 

Rewards would scale accordingly, Rust gets Scrap, Tin/Copper (to make) Bronze/Plastic, Silver/Electronics, Gold/Batteries,  and finally Diamond/Uranium.  (Or Amethyst.  It always bugged me that Diamond League had an Amethyst, of Quartz.)  

However, I'd also really like it if Crickets, and Icarus VII were Legendary.  (Icarus IV can stay "Epic.")  Maybe some other changes, so the tiers actually mean something, other than that's what the Devs were thinking, at the time, a couple years ago...

Also, some sort of Trophy for Winning.  (Not participating.)

6 hours ago, psiberzerker said:

I would much prefer all parts be unlocked at the start so all play on a level playing field. Make the game about builds, skill, and tactics, not about resource gathering

absolutely not, I would have stopped playing long ago if there's no grind to the game. What keeps me playing, is the excitement of unlocking or crafting new stuff! I have almost everything now and i'm starting to get bored quite fast. If you want just a builder game, look for something like Trailmakers or Brick Rigs.

nice job flooding the clan search forum with random offtopic stuff

Sign in to follow this