My idea for a crossplay is: let us login via our Xbox One and ps4 accounts and save our progess in cloud, so we will be able to use it on pc, buuut don't give us acces to the market. This way you wouldn't have to worry about the market and stuff, just save our inventory in a cloud and let us login to use it on pc. It doesn't seem to be too hard (i think that even fortnite did it). I think that a lot of players would be happy to see something like that.

I also posted copy of this thread on Xbox discussion. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

Imo just crash the consoles together into one big soup. Then run a pc-consoles crossplay event to gather data from battles, followed by a survey.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

49 minutes ago, *Jomar_SL said:

Imo just crash the consoles together into one big soup. Then run a pc-consoles crossplay event to gather data from battles, followed by a survey.

I still think pc vs console crossplay should be optional for console players only i.e. console players get to choose if they want to play vs pc or not.

PS: sirocc1's idea would be nice to at least be able to check pc test servers with your own gear available.

Edited by fftunes4real
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, fftunes4real said:

I still think pc vs console crossplay should be optional for console players only i.e. console players get to choose if they want to play vs pc or not.

PS: sirocc1's idea would be nice to at least be able to check pc test servers with your own gear available.

I get the concern but i am not bothered by the idea of playing against PC players on this game. It seems like it is easier to obtain items in PC but it already feels like I am the only player without relics, so what does it matter.?Haha

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

My idea is to only use our inventory on pc if we want, not to merge two servers. I wouldn't like to play against pc hovers cancer

3 hours ago, Claysdad said:

I get the concern but i am not bothered by the idea of playing against PC players on this game. It seems like it is easier to obtain items in PC but it already feels like I am the only player without relics, so what does it matter.?Haha

The point is that console players undeniably are at a disadvantage, let aside the mouse vs controller debate, for hardware reasons alone: higher res, higher fps, customizable level of details etc... even the possibility of cheats.

Not everybody would want to play vs pc and it shouldn't become a reason for people to quit.

• Upvote 2

It is becoming more common for games to be cross platform. If it is specs that are the concern, they can put a cap equal to the lowest denominator. Regarding cheats, there are ways for gaijan to screen for that. As for control advantage, I dont think it is all that big of a deal. I would welcome the change

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Claysdad said:

It is becoming more common for games to be cross platform. If it is specs that are the concern, they can put a cap equal to the lowest denominator. Regarding cheats, there are ways for gaijan to screen for that. As for control advantage, I dont think it is all that big of a deal. I would welcome the change

Im not interested in the pc hacks,,/,cheats, at all. And there market is still miles off of consoles. I believe pc has an obvious aim advantage, but console should have a manueverability one. 

Im all for an xbox merge, that would be awsome , even the markets are so close  now its 100% worthy

I like Jomars idea, if we could have a couple week event, and merge with PC for science, im in , and 100% in for x box merge at this point. . 

Edited by Babylonsburning
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Claysdad said:

It is becoming more common for games to be cross platform. If it is specs that are the concern, they can put a cap equal to the lowest denominator. Regarding cheats, there are ways for gaijan to screen for that. As for control advantage, I dont think it is all that big of a deal. I would welcome the change

It's also common for most of those other games to have crossplay optional.

Regarding spec cap, you'd have to force pc players to play at a maximum of 30 fps & 1080 res... Good luck with that.

Don't get me wrong, i'd love to play vs pc, but you can't just force it onto everyone. 

Hello, survivors!

There won't be PC-consoles crossplay due to, at least, controls and market differences. This kind of change would turn everything upside down.

Speaking about PS4-XB1 (and nextgen consoles) crossplay...well, we'll investigate this area, but atm no promises can be made.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, Woodyrojo said:

Speaking about PS4-XB1 (and nextgen consoles) crossplay...well, we'll investigate this area

Animated+Hearts.gif

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

You know u don't have to make three threads about the same thing.  We have access to all the general discussions. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

On 7/25/2020 at 3:51 PM, [email protected] said:

+1

• Upvote 2