Sign in to follow this  
Siberian_Jay3x6

Ps4 vouchers / coupons.

If i buy a Playstation voucher, you know, these 20 Euros paper pieces you can then scrape to see the code, which gives you certain amount of money to spend ,in this case for Crossout coins and packs...well, does it work for You in overseas, if i buy one, scrape it and tell you the code?

This i would like to know for sure, before posting maybe a little art-ish building competition.

I think they are restricted to country or currency... can't tell for sure though.

A thing i see used often for giveaways are amazon gift cards but i don't know if there's anything for psn.

• Thanks 1

It would be great if it worked even just in European Union countries,but i really dont know nor can i find info of this.

I just had an idea of throwing in a little competition and as a reward i want to offer these codes, but i wont be creating any new accounts for any sites to do so, sorry. Nor will i share my email or other details to winners, so i want to use the actual codes, and only them. 

• Upvote 1

Oops codes are country locked it seems.  But u can make new regional accounts. 

First page I googled ftw. 

Edited by tenshiijin
  • Sad 1

On 7/25/2020 at 9:32 PM, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

It would be great if it worked even just in European Union countries,but i really dont know nor can i find info of this.

I just had an idea of throwing in a little competition and as a reward i want to offer these codes, but i wont be creating any new accounts for any sites to do so, sorry. Nor will i share my email or other details to winners, so i want to use the actual codes, and only them. 

I'd rather throw money at paint drying Jay...be more satisfying. hahaaaa 

• Haha 1

Sign in to follow this