ZKWS

can we just delete anyone who uses lances and wedges at this point lol

3 minutes ago, fftunes4real said:

Was it the lance or the wedge that got you... or was it the cloak.

Yeah, i think it was the cloak.  With me, it's usually the cloak, if they're an enemy.

If they're an "Ally" it's definitely the Wedge.

• Haha 2

As much as I hate getting lanced, they do deserve to be in the game. Wedges need to be fixed though.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

32 minutes ago, psiberzerker said:

Yeah, i think it was the cloak.  With me, it's usually the cloak, if they're an enemy.

If they're an "Ally" it's definitely the Wedge.

don't rly care about cloak that u counter, but wedging is pretty much an instant win and same with lances 

lances rly should only have like 3hp 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, _Lemmy44_ said:

So you drove a wedge into battle huh? One week ban from battles, that will teach ya! :D

lmao YES capital punishment for any wedge users XD i think it can be argued that using a wedge is immoral XD

i played a dirty wedge at 6k with sledges and MY GOD is it EZ mode, flip everything and do more dmg than my breakers XD. easiest 7 kills of my life lol

• Upvote 4

13 minutes ago, ZKWS said:

lmao YES capital punishment for any wedge users XD

Maybe corporal punishment, i love spanking wedgelords, but if you wedge an ally from behind? 

You should be tied up over a shark tank by your own hair, and then have it set on fire, so when it burns through, you fall in to be eaten, but Justice is that you see it coming.  

• Haha 2

Why can't you just delite them?  Look:

0E25F36ADA7BA1806E4C7EAB6CA95449A6D46BBD

It's a car game.  Build a car, learn to drive it, and beat them at their own game.  If you see a pixelated blob coming toward you, even at the last second, it doesn't matter if they're a Shotgun Wedge, Horndog, or Lancer.

You know what they're going to do.  You don't have to wave a red cape to goad them into charging, it's that predictable.  That's why my wheelbase is so short, and I have so much weight in the back, so I can Deke, swing my rear end around, side into a J turn (No hand-brake, but I tap the S button) and come around behind them, with my guns, and incinerator pointed at them.  A Wedge can't even react to that maneuver, because they have all the weight up front.  (Some of the Fire Bricks can, but they're not that fast.)

Craft, Ride, Destroy.  Not "Devs, they wedged me NERF THEM!"

Edited by psiberzerker
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

1 hour ago, ZKWS said:

don't rly care about cloak that u counter, but wedging is pretty much an instant win and same with lances 

lances rly should only have like 3hp 

So you see them coming and you still let them wedge and lance you...

...ok. :dntknw:

• Confused 3

1 minute ago, fftunes4real said:

So you see them coming and you still let them wedge and lance you...

...ok. :dntknw:

Lances arnt a problem, but if one isn't using a dual horidrake or perhaps triple crickets, there isn't really much they can do about the wedge other than hoping for the best, or perhaps laying down a 3k coin kap mine once the wedge gets close. 

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, _Lemmy44_ said:

Lances just need to be 2 energy. But wedges? Oh yes please! So you drove a wedge into battle huh? One week ban from battles, that will teach ya! :D

I agree. They are a melee weapon just like saws or harvester, and do a large amount of damage quickly.

• Like 2

My biggest gripe with wedges is that they can just carry any vehicle around, regardless of weight. Like, if a 12T car runs into a 24T Tank or something, it shouldnt just be able to lift and carry it. It would just get crushed. Now i dont think that would be the solution, but not being able to lift something double your size and weight would already help i think.

• Upvote 2

Lancers aren't loved due to our unpleasant surprise do be suddenly destroyed, sometimes even before the battle start, which prevent us to get any resource or reputation, but it's part of the game. plus they are defenseless after using their boomsticks/lancelots and they don't earn much fuel due to their risky playstyle. It's just plain fun/hate depending which side of the lances you are :D 

Wedges are using a little exploit/abuse of the game and devs are working on to fix it. Right now unfortunately they are allowed and we have to live with them.

Basically, nothing new to discuss in this thread.

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, ZKWS said:

its for the greater good.... probably..

You shouldnt even be here anymore. member that whole topic about how sad you are, inside. Did you at least scrap your fused breaker because at this point im pretty sure its illegal for you to still have it.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

I dont mind wedges nor lancers, but i would want wedges to really suffer from the weight/under mounted melee of their prey which they just lifted.  If i have 2-6 wing melees under my built and wedge runs under me, with weapons that protrude from his build ,as highest parts of the wedge, the guns should fly off like instantly, as they hit several wings with speed. After that depending on weights and tonnages his wedge shouldnt be maybe able to move an inch as his frame drags the ground when suspension travel went to its minimum,and theres plow jammed in the ground and who knows if his engine has enough punch to move.

But as usual, its still the cloak i loathe.  Be it wedge,lancer,hover ,those things with lacerators/harvesters/sparks/flamethrowers, or anything, removing cloak would bring back a good game and enemy i could respect,though theres no honour and noble knights fighting fair fights,in wastelands, i know and its ok.  Its just that i love visible lancers and wedges,be it on my or in enemys side. Those guys rule in levels no cloaker ever can be.

Edited by Siberian_Jay3x6
  • Like 1

What I don't like about wedgelords is they're not team players.  It's not a Game Mechanics issue, and I can't even say that I haven't seen wedges played with the team, but there's far too many that took the "Just hold W" narrative to heart, rushing in to die before the bots even get to the fight.

I don't see any other way to play a full Lancer (Nothing but Lances) or Tusk.  However, Lances don't have to be the only weapon on the build.  Nobody really needs 12 of them, let alone 16 (And an Apollo, typically on a Harpy.)  It's not really the "No skill" thing as much as the Leroy Jenkins thing.  

Even if I'm not wedged, or lanced, personally, there's the fight after the suicide rush, where the survivors actually fight.  Sometimes it's 6v8, just randomly depending on how many suicided at the beginning (Not to mention the DCs.)  

It's as much of a problem as the Bots.

Edited by psiberzerker
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, dexterrrrrrr said:

You shouldnt even be here anymore. member that whole topic about how sad you are, inside. Did you at least scrap your fused breaker because at this point im pretty sure its illegal for you to still have it.

hu?

do u ever say anything coherent ?

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, psiberzerker said:

Why can't you just delite them?  Look:

Craft, Ride, Destroy.  Not "Devs, they wedged me NERF THEM!"

don't take this thread to seriously m8

6 minutes ago, ZKWS said:

do u ever say anything coherent ?

Dont make whiny posts about why you want to quit and then just stick around anyways, its pathetic.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, dexterrrrrrr said:

Dont make whiny posts about why you want to quit and then just stick around anyways, its pathetic.

it was sarcasm more than anything and most ppl seemed to get that, not u i guess 

6 minutes ago, dexterrrrrrr said:

You seem to be emotionally invested though.

I'm looking at your post history and it seems to be exclusively you going off-topic to harass other users. Maybe you should try healthier ways to vent?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

You think its too much? I learned that its kind of fun to me. Feel free to unfriend if youre too embarassed by what i post in here, i can respect that.

• Sad 1