ZKWS

can we just delete anyone who uses lances and wedges at this point lol

Wedges?  It's kinda insane that some people can't even kvetch about Wedges, they're too busy attacking the other members.

8 minutes ago, dexterrrrrrr said:

I learned that its kind of fun to me. 

Kinda less fun for everyone else.  

Edited by psiberzerker
  • Upvote 1

Lmao, you accuse me of not complaining about stuff? what even is this? This is probably the 50.+ topic with the exact same subject matter i looked at. and this one in particular is openly a shiatpost, the only reason the dude is still around is because he finally realized his breakers actually got a serious buff this time around.

Yeah well, its also less fun to be in a forum you spam the bejesus out of with your crab and start backwards arguments and derail with no end in sight. Overall the quality in this neck of the woods just isnt worthy of being taken seriously in most cases.

• Confused 2

2 minutes ago, dexterrrrrrr said:

Lmao, you accuse me of not complaining about stuff?

No, I accuse you of not complaining about anything about the topic at hand.  Or mentioning Wedges, at all.  You seem quite able to complain about the other people you hate here.

If you hate these forums so much, then why do you still play here?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Wedges should be banned. I did 1vs1 with a wedge Player yesterday, he lost 4:1 and then he took 13 000ps triple cricket build when i was using 8500ps triple locust build. He made it to 4:3 and left. Coward, all wedge players are like that, pathetic, skill-less cowards. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Imagine how I feel always on flutes or scorps in cw.  I'm always numero Uno to get speared.  I've had three teams back to back with a lancer or two all focusing on me each round. 

Aaaaaand boom tenshi gets 80points and grabs a sandwich. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 4

Spears should blow up when contacting any surface but ally cars.  That would help a lot.  I'd say blow up on ally cars too.  But then alllys would troll spear builds by ramming in to their spears. 

• Confused 4
  • Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, tenshiijin said:

Imagine how I feel always on flutes or scorps in cw.  I'm always numero Uno to get speared.  I've had three teams back to back with a lancer or two all focusing on me each round. 

Aaaaaand boom tenshi gets 80points and grabs a sandwich. 

well duh ur on the best guns in game of course ur gonna be target one

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, ZKWS said:

I'm not looking for explanations why u troll trash.  I was dictating my experience.  Duh.  Go cuddle with Ur confuse faces in the corner. 

• Confused 5

14 hours ago, ZKWS said:

Not the gun, but the best movement part. Most people will try to take out a hover as soon as they have a chance. Easier said than done. Lancers can do it so it's natural that they aim for hovers first, to take out the biggest threat.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

51 minutes ago, Firerfly said:

Not the gun, but the best movement part. Most people will try to take out a hover as soon as they have a chance. Easier said than done. Lancers can do it so it's natural that they aim for hovers first, to take out the biggest threat.

Hovers aren't even the biggest threat.  They just go boom easy.  I don't agree hovers are op in any way.  I do just as well if not better on my bigram scorps. 

Also scorps aren't the best weapon atm.  Breakers are.  Breakers smash scorps hard now. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, Velaryon1007 said:

Weren't the devs working on some kind of wedge nerf? Or have they scrapped the idea again? 

It looks to me like they are still working on the code and mechanics.  In the state we last saw the changes made hovers useless, so they couldn't follow through with implementation. 

I would really like them to at least implement the new weight mechanics without the dammage to movement parts effect.  The dammage effect is why we dont have the new physics yet. They are still working out the kinks.  To hell with the dmg mechanic.  The most importadnt part is stopping a player from driving 100km with a 20k ride on top.   That ride should go max... 10km.  That change would make the state of the game so much better. 

6 hours ago, tenshiijin said:

I'm not looking for explanations why u troll trash.  I was dictating my experience.  Duh.  Go cuddle with Ur confuse faces in the corner. 

make coherent posts 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Firerfly said:

true

ik the melee on our team makes a beeline for the most dangerous hover lol

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, ZKWS said:

it was sarcasm more than anything and most ppl seemed to get that, not u i guess 

He ain't the sharpest tool in the shed :lol:

22 hours ago, Sirocc1 said:

Wedges should be banned. I did 1vs1 with a wedge Player yesterday, he lost 4:1 and then he took 13 000ps triple cricket build when i was using 8500ps triple locust build. He made it to 4:3 and left. Coward, all wedge players are like that, pathetic, skill-less cowards. 

Lol, sounds like you've been killed a lot of times by them, and stop generalizing what players are just because they use a certain play style.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, ZKWS said:

make coherent posts 

I'm sorry but what about my post above yours seems incoherent?  

Wtf is your xxxxxxxx derpy problem bro?  Maybe stfu. 

• Confused 3

On 7/25/2020 at 8:14 PM, Sentoris said:

My biggest gripe with wedges is that they can just carry any vehicle around, regardless of weight. Like, if a 12T car runs into a 24T Tank or something, it shouldnt just be able to lift and carry it. It would just get crushed. Now i dont think that would be the solution, but not being able to lift something double your size and weight would already help i think.

It’s not about the weight of an object, it’s about the structure. A full-grown adult can stand on a beer bottle without breaking it. A station wagon can sit on 4 coffee mugs without breaking them. 

Cars don’t get crushed when a tank drives over them because the tank is just heavy. That’s part of the reason. They get crushed because they aren’t designed to withstand that kind of force from the top.

Edited by Jiffy_boi
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jiffy_boi said:

It’s not about the weight of an object, it’s about the structure. A full-grown adult can stand on a beer bottle without breaking it. A station wagon can sit on 4 coffee mugs without breaking them. 

Cars don’t get crushed when a tank drives over them because the tank is just heavy. That’s part of the reason. They get crushed because they aren’t designed to withstand that kind of force from the top.

Unless the vehicle on the bottom has to move.  Both of your examples are static (Unless the beer bottle rolls, and you fall.)  The exploit is picking up someone well over your Cabin/Engine tonnage, and driving off with them, as if they weigh nothing.

Lifting someone is one thing.  Walking around with them on your shoulders is another entirely.

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, psiberzerker said:

Unless the vehicle on the bottom has to move.  Both of your examples are static (Unless the beer bottle rolls, and you fall.)  The exploit is picking up someone well over your Cabin/Engine tonnage, and driving off with them, as if they weigh nothing.

Lifting someone is one thing.  Walking around with them on your shoulders is another entirely.

You make good points. I agree with your reasoning but don’t think that most anti-wedge people mean it like you explain it.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, dexterrrrrrr said:

Trying to tell yourself shotgunners aren't dogs.

Even if they aren't "Melee" they serve the same role, in the mêlée

I was given to understand that "Dogs" were melee with harvesters, because they look like dogs, but you know what they say about believing people on the internet?  it must be true, I read that somewere, on the internet that they can't say it if it's not true, on the internet.

The mêlée, noun isn't like a "Melee weapon" adgetive.  It means Pell Mell.  A moshpit, or free for all.  Of course, since it's not Austrian, or Flemmish, you might not have heard that.

24 minutes ago, psiberzerker said:

adgetive

Haha ok there tiger.

tu parles francais? En francais on dit ladjectif.  Cest tres interessant, madame. Je suis tres heuereux pour toi que tu as trouve un clan, cest magnifique. Excusez-moi mais je ne peux pas utiliser les accent circonflex, aigue et grave sur mon ordinateur. Ca fait quelque ans depuis jai essayer decrire en francais. Cest terrible! Ohalala, baguette, ouioui, zut alors!

Ah, tu ma poser un question. Tu est vrai, un shotgun nest pas un melee mais ils sont terribles comme un chien. Je suis fier que tu as trouver wikipedia pour mexpliquer quest-ce-que melee veut dire. Je nais pas utiliser ce mot mais cest tres interessant.

Pour les francophones, vouz croyez mois que jais ecrit ca sans un traductrice? Je sais que cest tres mal, hehe. A bientot.

Edited by dexterrrrrrr

O'm sorry, did I make a grave` mistake?

I didn't find wikipedia to explain anything to you, sir.  I found it to cut, and paste the word from, because it was on the first page, though.  Makes it easier than memorising the unicode, and typing it into the number pad.  (My favorite is Ü, because it's 666.)  

donkey-manhole.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&

I like word games, so I'll play.  You think that that^ is a burrow?  

I honestly don't care if you wrote with a translator or not.  This is the internet.  There's the people that know how to use it, and the people that flex that they don't.

Edited by psiberzerker
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1