ZKWS

can we just delete anyone who uses lances and wedges at this point lol

I believe you wrote all that French without using a translation app, because it’s just about as bad as mine!

European French, or one of the colonies like me?

• Haha 1

The problem with lances has always been that someone with a bunch of them spammed just comes out of nowhere and oneshots you

An ez solution would be to prevent more than 2-3 of them from detonating within the same 30 seconds

• Upvote 1

as much as i agree that lances / melees are total disgrace and should not be in this game, I don't think that solution is deleting players or items just cuz you don't like them.

Crossout is not a demolition derby game, if you want to drool on your keyboard and RAM like brainless, then go play Wreckfest. it's a great demolition derby game, exactly what rammers want. SO it should not be possible to have melee as META build, yet 50% of clans use melee builds and it works, that's just a NO NO NO.

but devs have to spoon-feed those 0 skill, 0 brains and they even put invisible walls everywhere so others stand NO chance against a rushing melee.

My suggestions, REMOVE invisible walls from ALL the climb spots and make lances EXPLODE if you hit the ground or wall. In clan wars lances should also explode if you hit allies.

Add KICK function to ML200 and BigRam legs, so you can physically kick the enemy off you when they are too close, that function should take 10 seconds to charge.

Add JUMP function to hovers. so that hovers can "hop" over obstacles, not too high tho. Maybe about height of 2 stacked goliath tracks, so you can basically clear any land build. it should also take 10 seconds to charge.

This way it's FAIR, melees still stand chance, but so do other builds. This would force melee players to use little bit of their non existing brain cells to think of some kind of tactic and not get knocked of edges or cliffs and they would have to use ALL of their brain cells to think of a way between 4 players to attack, so when hover hops over one, then other one can hit the hover during that 10 cooldown period.

it really isn't that hard if you own brain. but right now playing melee does not require brain, literally a monkey can play a melee. Just drool HARD on your keyboard, bash W and Mouse 1 even harder!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 5
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Sethioz said:

but devs have to spoon-feed those 0 skill, 0 brains

TBH devs probably know that melee is 0 skill and OP but they keep it in game because it makes them a lot of money by giving garbage players a way way to compete in this game

2 minutes ago, Sethioz said:

they even put invisible walls everywhere so others stand NO chance against a rushing melee.

Lol yep they put invisible walls everywhere because 4 melee teams cried that the occasional hover had a chance aganst them, even tho anti melee spots were exposed meaning the only teams that had a problem with them were full melee

3 minutes ago, Sethioz said:

Add JUMP function to hovers. so that hovers can "hop" over obstacles, not too high tho. Maybe about height of 2 stacked goliath tracks, so you can basically clear any land build. it should also take 10 seconds to charge.

Would be pretty useless, as melee builds would just make their towers taller

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Sethioz said:

as much as i agree that lances / melees are total disgrace and should not be in this game, I don't think that solution is deleting players or items just cuz you don't like them.

Crossout is not a demolition derby game, if you want to drool on your keyboard and RAM like brainless, then go play Wreckfest. it's a great demolition derby game, exactly what rammers want. SO it should not be possible to have melee as META build, yet 50% of clans use melee builds and it works, that's just a NO NO NO.

but devs have to spoon-feed those 0 skill, 0 brains and they even put invisible walls everywhere so others stand NO chance against a rushing melee.

My suggestions, REMOVE invisible walls from ALL the climb spots and make lances EXPLODE if you hit the ground or wall. In clan wars lances should also explode if you hit allies.

Add KICK function to ML200 and BigRam legs, so you can physically kick the enemy off you when they are too close, that function should take 10 seconds to charge.

This way it's FAIR, melees still stand chance, but so do other builds. This would force melee players to use little bit of their non existing brain cells to think of some kind of tactic and not get knocked of edges or cliffs and they would have to use ALL of their brain cells to think of a way between 4 players to attack, so when hover hops over one, then other one can hit the hover during that 10 cooldown period.

it really isn't that hard if you own brain. but right now playing melee does not require brain, literally a monkey can play a melee. Just drool HARD on your keyboard, bash W and Mouse 1 even harder!

Good thing you’re not in charge of what Crossout actually is! 

Elements of demolition derby have always been a big part of this game. If you think melee is easy, play it and show us how you dominate.

• Thanks 3
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Bobbill12345 said:

TBH devs probably know that melee is 0 skill and OP but they keep it in game because it makes them a lot of money by giving garbage players a way way to compete in this game

Lol yep they put invisible walls everywhere because 4 melee teams cried that the occasional hover had a chance aganst them, even tho anti melee spots were exposed meaning the only teams that had a problem with them were full melee

Would be pretty useless, as melee builds would just make their towers taller

Why would you quit the game because you hate it so much, and keep on spamming the forums with your endless whining? Why don’t you just play a new game and spam that forum?

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, poony4u2 said:

Why would you quit the game because you hate it so much

Because I want to try and improve the game and hopefull make it enjoyable again?

• Confused 5
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Sethioz said:

Oh boy.....

• Haha 4
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, dexterrrrrrr said:

Hehe, trying to tell yourself shotgunners arent dogs.

Anything can be a dog.  It's the ears that make them dogs bro.  People just started calling crap with no ears dogs....  They aren't. 

• Haha 3
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, dexterrrrrrr said:

Theres also people who actually speak multiple languages and then theres those who spell adjective like you just did.

Wtf does it matter if someone spells poorly? Your just being an as hat. 

I'm dyslexic.  Have at me you piece of trash. 

Also it's the internet, we type fast, and often on phones.  Spelling errors are expected.  Stfu about your spelling and grammar bs.  It makes you look like a pompous piece of garbage. 

Though tbh psi deserves it.  That one has rideculed others for spelling and grammar many times.  So she's a hypocrite that deserves what she dishes out. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, Sethioz said:

Let's add even more realistic ideas to the ones Seithoz has:
Add little deployable wings to wheels and tracks so they can fly over the acid lake and chase hovers, and a spring that carjacks them back for free with a funny spring sound effect.
Add a wizard hat and Harry Potter glasses to trucker so it doesen't feel useless.
Add a little cross and a horn that sounds: 'Exorcizámos te, ómnis immúnde spíritus, ómnis satánic potéstas' - every time when a hover peek a boos and hits you and vanishes back.
Add a little rear mirror that is facing the other way around so it only shows what's in front of you.
Add a chat message from Daniel the bot when he chases someone through the entire enemy team and dies that sais: 'Useless team, n00bs, all bad!'

Edited by Firerfly
  • Haha 7

13 minutes ago, Firerfly said:

Add a chat message from Daniel the bot when he chases someone through the entire enemy team and dies that sais: 'Useless team, n00bs, all bad!'

:DD

11 hours ago, psiberzerker said:

Thank God you're here, captain spelcheque!

More like Grammar WWII German

SizUw5R.png

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, Firerfly said:

Let's add even more realistic ideas to the ones Seithoz has:
Add little deployable wings to wheels and tracks so they can fly over the acid lake and chase hovers, and a spring that carjacks them back for free with a funny spring sound effect.
Add a wizard hat and Harry Potter glasses to trucker so it doesen't feel useless.
Add a little cross and a horn that sounds: 'Exorcizámos te, ómnis immúnde spíritus, ómnis satánic potéstas' - every time when a hover peek a boos and hits you and vanishes back.
Add a little rear mirror that is facing the other way around so it only shows what's in front of you.

This just gave me an idea.  Wheels that turn into lil hovers.  Like how the back to the future car tucks its wheels in.  Max speed in hover mode 60km.  Wheel mode has no speed cap. Jets shoot from the hubcap area.  Perhaps In wheel mode they could give quick booster bursts too, pushing your car sideways.  

I want! 

I see so many scenarios where I'm wedged or pinned that this would be usefull. 

Wheel mode side boost would be great for evading fire.  Like a rough strafe on wheel mode that has a ten or twenty second reload timer. 

Edited by tenshiijin

9 minutes ago, tenshiijin said:

This just gave me an idea.  Wheels that turn into lil hovers.  Like how the back to the future car tucks its wheels in.

I mean... We do need More epic wheels. 

That would be neato and you are so right about that. Its a shame that Epic tier is mostly reserved to any alternative form of movement while anything below purple are basicaly wheels.

Every leg, every track and every hover are epic. Name anything Common, Rare or Special that isn't a wheel.

Edited by lucashc90
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Firerfly said:

In all honesty If they made the bots say things like this it would help me overlook their terrible behavior design. A little humor can go a long way.

Edit: If Edward screamed "WITNESS ME" before he put foot full speed into sure death at the enemy team by himself I may be tempted to give him a salute of respect instead of the middle finger.

Edited by Irritated_Badger
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Irritated_Badger said:

If Edward screamed "WITNESS ME" before he put foot full speed into sure death at the enemy team by himself I may be tempted to give him a salute of respect instead of the middle finger.

LOL!  Yeah, with a little spray of chrome from the cockpit.  That would be hilarious!

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

23 hours ago, tenshiijin said:

I'm dyslexic. 

Ah, i thought i smelled something funny.

23 hours ago, tenshiijin said:

Also it's the internet, we type fast, and often on phones.  Spelling errors are expected.  Stfu about your spelling and grammar bs.  It makes you look like a pompous piece of garbage. 

Though tbh psi deserves it.  That one has rideculed others for spelling and grammar many times.  So she's a hypocrite that deserves what she dishes out. 

Huh, yes, i guess?

I think people might also write less than 90% garbage if they didnt type fast enough so theyre grammar level drops below the one you would expect from a third grader.

hate to break it to you, but if you struggle to write two flawless sentences in your native language it might indicate youre more the "street smart" type.

As a non native speaker its very annoying because i have to keep looking up words to make sure im not getting dumber.

• Upvote 2

Let me help you:

2 hours ago, dexterrrrrrr said:

I think people might also write less than 90% garbage if they didn't type fast enough so their grammar level drops below the one you would expect from a third grader.

Hate to break it to you, but if you struggle to write two flawless sentences in your native language it might indicate you're more the "street smart" type.

As a non native speaker it's very annoying because i have to keep looking up words to make sure im not getting dumber.

:002: