ZKWS

can we just delete anyone who uses lances and wedges at this point lol

22 hours ago, Irritated_Badger said:

In all honesty If they made the bots say things like this it would help me overlook their terrible behavior design. A little humor can go a long way.

Edit: If Edward screamed "WITNESS ME" before he put foot full speed into sure death at the enemy team by himself I may be tempted to give him a salute of respect instead of the middle finger.

I want one to say, "I hate this f***ING Rock!"

• Haha 1

Lol it's not even Lance's you can easy look a fool or do great. Wedge is just a crutch for bad players it's getting boaring. Seems only ppl that are bad rely on  the

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Kingarthaus said:

Lol it's not even Lance's you can easy look a fool or do great. Wedge is just a crutch for bad players it's getting boaring. Seems only ppl that are bad rely on  the

*waits for the trash trolls to respond to this*

45 minutes ago, tenshiijin said:

There are many very intelligent people who can't read or write. 

Man I bet u don't talk to people like this face to face.   

I can agree on this. I aint fluent nor native in english language, but i try my best, and i have issues dealing with people obviously giving zero effort on what they write. I dont mean spelling all correct, grammars or such, but instead using clear sentences with full words, without shortening it all to lols.

And who speaks like that to other people in real life, using lol and stfu all the time, as it would make discussion better in any way. Such makes one sound a bit awkward in my ears.

But thats about this offtopic, for me.

Edited by Siberian_Jay3x6

3 minutes ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

And who speaks like that to other people in real life, using lol and stfu all the time, as it would make discussion better in any way.

Yeah, this annoys me.  Not "LOL," so much, but "STFU" doesn't even save you any syllables.  It takes just as long to spell out as "Shut the..."  Well, you get the idea.

Edited by psiberzerker
  • Thanks 1

So you boys are on a pvp game forum fighting over grammar? There's more fun in a raid.... 
There are wheels and hovers, scorps, wedges, lances and porcs... Fight over that.

Edited by Firerfly
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 2

On 7/28/2020 at 3:24 AM, poony4u2 said:

Why would you quit the game because you hate it so much, and keep on spamming the forums with your endless whining? Why don’t you just play a new game and spam that forum?

He has said nothing wrong, in fact I agree that spiders and hovers should not have unique abilities such as kick or hop cuz it would just make wheels and augers more obsolete 

Edited by afghanaryan

Don't bully the special boy or he will punch you in your face...

Dude literally keeps insulting people on 50% of his posts like a 15yold kb warrior:lol:

Somewhere in the middle from ragenerd to angryclown.

Edited by h0zz
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, tenshiijin said:

My iq is around 130.

I heard M420 is 130 too. Maybe you guys should marry or something.

33 minutes ago, afghanaryan said:

He has said nothing wrong, in fact I agree that spiders and hovers should not have unique abilities such as kick or hop cuz it would just make wheels and augers more obsolete 

Oh I agree with that too. It’s the constant raging about how everyone else sucks that makes me want to bait him.

2 hours ago, Firerfly said:

There are wheels and hovers, scorps, wedges, lances and porcs... 

Thing is, a lot of people want to dumb it down to Tick Tac Toe, or Rochambeau, because there's an X, and O in the logo.

Wheels are the fastest thing in the game, which means Wedge...

Or something else that needs to be fast, but people see a Wedge, and seem to lose their minds.  "I can't beat that, he's got a wedge."

Hovers are maneuverable, and Squishy AF, they have a lot going for them, and 1 glaring weakness:  The Hovers, they've got hitboxes huger than Mammoths, 5 more Durability than Fidgit, and they see one.  "I can't beat that, he has Hovers."

Lancers are a Suicide Charge.  Hybrid Melee can use Lances basically as Pennies to make Change.  I've got 4 Energy left, i can try to move some Blade Wings around, and add a Harvester, or just tack on some Lances.  And yet, people get in this mindset:  "Lances are OP, therefore, 16 Lances is the OPtimal Melee" then run in, get a kill, and die.

Again, "OMG, they have lances, I'm gonna dieeeeee!"  Not the Veterans, no.  I'm not strawmanning the veterans, because they say more than enough already.

I'm speaking for the little guy.  The ones that come on here, looking for advice, and every time someone tries to talk seriously about Hovers, they change the subject to "Well, you don't play Clan Wars, so you don't know what you're talking about."

Well, maybe if they'd let us talk, or could stop fighting over which one is more of a Douchebag, Sethioz, or Spedemix, we might actually be able to learn something.  Then everyone would know what they're talking about.

They don't want that.  The powers that be don't want the Devs to know what they're doing, because that keeps them the sole, and only recepticals of Secret Knowledge.

All we can learn here is "Porcupines OP.  Wedges OP, Hovers OP, and Lances OP."

Not how to craft, nor ride.

Just how to be destroyed.

Edited by psiberzerker
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, psiberzerker said:

Thing is, a lot of people want to dumb it down to Tick Tac Toe, or Rochambeau, because there's an X, and O in the logo.

Wheels are the fastest thing in the game, which means Wedge...

Or something else that needs to be fast, but people see a Wedge, and seem to lose their minds.  "I can't beat that, he's got a wedge."

Hovers are maneuverable, and Squishy AF, they have a lot going for them, and 1 glaring weakness:  The Hovers, they've got hitboxes huger than Mammoths, 5 more Durability than Fidgit, and they see one.  "I can't beat that, he has Hovers."

Lancers are a Suicide Charge.  Hybrid Melee can use Lances basically as Pennies to make Change.  I've got 4 Energy left, i can try to move some Blade Wings around, and add a Harvester, or just tack on some Lances.  And yet, people get in this mindset:  "Lances are OP, therefore, 16 Lances is the OPtimal Melee" then run in, get a kill, and die.

Again, "OMG, they have lances, I'm gonna dieeeeee!"  Not the Veterans, no.  I'm not strawmanning the veterans, because they say more than enough already.

I'm speaking for the little guy.  The ones that come on here, looking for advice, and every time someone tries to talk seriously about Hovers, they change the subject to "Well, you don't play Clan Wars, so you don't know what you're talking about."

Well, maybe if they'd let us talk, or could stop fighting over which one is more of a Douchebag, Sethioz, or Spedemix, we might actually be able to learn something.  Then everyone would know what they're talking about.

They don't want that.  The powers that be don't want the Devs to know what they're doing, because that keeps them the sole, and only recepticals of Secret Knowledge.

All we can learn here is "Porcupines OP.  Wedges OP, Hovers OP, and Lances OP."

Not how to craft, nor ride.

Just how to be destroyed.

You do know it was a joke to where the thread was heading?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Firerfly said:

You do know it was a joke to where the thread was heading?

Been there, and back again.  Same place every other serious discussion ends up.

The dumpster fire.

• Upvote 1

keep up this thread lads XD good laugh 

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, ZKWS said:

keep up this thread lads XD good laugh 

Top kek mate

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, poony4u2 said:

The funny thing is that in real life I’m a pacifist, and rarely even yell at anyone. I might yell once a year, if that. I’m only a homicidal maniac when I’m actually playing Crossout.

I just like asking guys like you questions, and suggesting relaxation techniques to people that seem like they could use them. For some reason that seems to bug you.

That’s ok with me though. Not much actually makes me mad, especially when it comes to video games. 

I have no aspirations to be a “pro” player. I just play Crossout to have fun and decompress. So when you keep calling me a bad player, I just laugh, because why would I care if I’m good at some F2P game? When I was younger, calling someone a “competitive gamer“ was usually an insult, but things change I guess.

Anyway, did you try the camomile tea I suggested? What about the long walks?

If you’re still feeling worked up, I could give you my weed cookie recipe, but that might not be legal where you are.

I have no idea why Canada legalised weed, the xxxx even worse than cigarettes, when I was a teen  I did once and never again in my life, it's a poison that can cause psychosis. Of all places I never thought Canada would legalise it, weird huh

1 hour ago, afghanaryan said:

I have no idea why Canada legalised weed, the xxxx even worse than cigarettes, when I was a teen  I did once and never again in my life, it's a poison that can cause psychosis. Of all places I never thought Canada would legalise it, weird huh

We’re a pretty chill country, so it makes sense. It’s not for everyone, but I find it calming.

I still think it’s hilarious that I can order an ounce off a government website and someone will deliver it to me from their car the next day (usually with reggae booming from their car stereo). The future is weird.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, poony4u2 said:

We’re a pretty chill country, so it makes sense. It’s not for everyone, but I find it calming.

I still think it’s hilarious that I can order an ounce off a government website and someone will deliver it to me from their car the next day (usually with reggae booming from their car stereo). The future is weird.

It sure as hell is, here in the uk it's still illegal, you can go behind bars for quite some time if you are caught with it 

21 minutes ago, afghanaryan said:

It sure as hell is, here in the uk it's still illegal, you can go behind bars for quite some time if you are caught with it 

It was like that not long ago here. Still a problem if you want to travel to the USA, but none of us want to go down there anytime soon. I doubt our border will be open until next spring the way things are going.

12 hours ago, tenshiijin said:

Grammar and spelling are not specifically related to intelligence

Ah so todesklinge isnt as dumb as we think

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, Bobbill12345 said:

Ah so todesklinge isnt as dumb as we think

I've met people that have abilities you would not believe and were still illiterate. Grammar is not a good determinate of how inteligent someone is, specially if they just spell a few words wrong.

Edited by lucashc90
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, poony4u2 said:

The funny thing is that in real life I’m a pacifist, and rarely even yell at anyone. I might yell once a year, if that. I’m only a homicidal maniac when I’m actually playing Crossout.

I just like asking guys like you questions, and suggesting relaxation techniques to people that seem like they could use them. For some reason that seems to bug you.

That’s ok with me though. Not much actually makes me mad, especially when it comes to video games. 

I have no aspirations to be a “pro” player. I just play Crossout to have fun and decompress. So when you keep calling me a bad player, I just laugh, because why would I care if I’m good at some F2P game? When I was younger, calling someone a “competitive gamer“ was usually an insult, but things change I guess.

Anyway, did you try the camomile tea I suggested? What about the long walks?

If you’re still feeling worked up, I could give you my weed cookie recipe, but that might not be legal where you are.

I'am not interested in having discussions with apolloless scrubs , reported for suggesting drugs to other player tho.

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, h0zz said:

reported for suggesting drugs to other player tho.

Depending on where he lives they aren't even considered drugs you know. There is something like medical cannabis.

I'm more of an alcohol kinda of guy so I wouldn't understand the appeal of smoking but that cookie actually sounds tempting.

Edited by lucashc90
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, lucashc90 said:

Depending on where he lives, they aren't even considered drugs you know. There is something like medical cannabis.

I'm more of an alcohol kinda of guy so I wouldn't understand the appeal of smoking, but that cookie actually sounds tempting.

It's against TOS 

Live by the rules , die by the rules , flocka!

SpecialBoy also reported for threatening other players of physical harm.

64695109.jpg

Edited by h0zz
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1