ZKWS

can we just delete anyone who uses lances and wedges at this point lol

14 minutes ago, h0zz said:

I'am not interested in having discussions with apolloless scrubs , reported for suggesting drugs to other player tho.

Ooooh, we’ve got a little tattletale on the forum!

exciting!

Will I get banned? Anyone want to start a betting pool (or is that against the rules too)?

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, h0zz said:

It's against TOS 

Live by the rules , die by the rules , flocka!

Let's see then...

3.1. The forum prohibits: profanity, personal insults of forum members, rudeness, vulgarity, drug propaganda, political and religious agitation and propaganda, all manifestations of Nazism and racist statements, calls to overthrow the government by force, incitement of ethnic hatred, humiliation of dignity of persons of either gender, sexual orientation, religion, and all the actions pursued by applicable law. Furthermore it is forbidden to start or participate in flame wars.

Welp, looks Iike we all are going to be banned anyways...

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, lucashc90 said:

Let's see then...

Welp, looks Iike we all are going to be banned anyways...

I think i have walked right on the line :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, h0zz said:

I think i have walked right on the line :lol:

Don’t worry, I’m not a tattletale like you! You won’t be reported by me!

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

Removing contents from game is really lazy and irresponsible means to solve the problem.
But i can't sure they can improve the balance properly or even they have at least will for the balance patch.

I'm tired of watching stupid same meta builds always and watching them do same thing always, and same things happen in same map.

This is so horrible.

Dev made us do same repetitive work in the sandbox style build PVP game.

What a amazing game design.

In case I do get banned, I just want to say I’ve enjoyed my time on the forum, and I’ve learned a lot!

Some of your are grumpy, some of you are fun, but I enjoy blowing up all your cars, no matter how you act on the forum!

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, poony4u2 said:

In case I do get banned, I just want to say I’ve enjoyed my time on the forum, and I’ve learned a lot!

Chill , even if you get banned is only a day or two for the first offence for sure , its not like your account is getting deleted , but the next time maybe you won't go so off-topic that you go into those subjects , this game is made for little children they don't have to get exposed to those subjects on a gaming forum.

22 minutes ago, VisceraCleaner said:

I'm tired of watching stupid same meta builds always and watching them do same thing always, and same things happen in same map.

This is so horrible.

All i see is little cars with wedges at 13k , it's looking weird right now 

Spoiler

dRDQeV.jpg
dRDDzP.jpg
dRDbX1.jpg
dRDZmB.jpg
dRDmLF.jpg
dRDyqg.jpg
dRb91a.jpg
dRbHrJ.jpg
dRbddv.jpg
dRb27R.jpg
dRb3ep.jpg
dRbFmN.jpg
dRbfII.jpg
dRbqXt.jpg
dRbBLX.jpg
dRbnBn.jpg
dRbo1s.jpg
dRbxrG.jpg
dRbI2f.jpg
dRbT74.jpg
dRbukl.jpg
dRbAp2.jpg
dRb5IS.jpg

Edited by h0zz
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, h0zz said:

Chill , even if you get banned is only a day or two for the first offence for sure , its not like your account is getting deleted ,

I’m not too worried, but didn’t you get Xbox420 perma-banned? You clearly have some 1337 snitching skills!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, poony4u2 said:

I’m not too worried, but didn’t you get Xbox420 perma-banned? You clearly have some 1337 snitching skills!

He went a bit overboard , SpecialBoy is also playing with his luck threatening to punch other people in the face and using a lot of insults , you are just a minor offender.

Edited by h0zz
  • Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, VisceraCleaner said:

Removing contents from game is really lazy and irresponsible means to solve the problem.

Back on Topic.  

It's not really a "Problem."  It's people losing, and blaming the Build on their losses.  Also, the title isn't removing Lances, and Wedges from the game.  It's removing people who use them from the game.

That's pretty telling.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, psiberzerker said:

Back on Topic.  

It's not really a "Problem."  It's people losing, and blaming the Build on their losses.  Also, the title isn't removing Lances, and Wedges from the game.  It's removing people who use them from the game.

That's pretty telling.

I agree but dev should not think like that.

What dev should do first when they see the complaints is checking the balance.
If they were clever, they could sooth the complaints of players, and could improve the balance at same time.

There is a always reason when one content causes more complaints than other contents.
And IMO, dev is really bad at design.

23 minutes ago, VisceraCleaner said:

I agree but dev should not think like that.

Like what?  Using Wedges, and Lancers should be a bannable offense, and deleting the account of anyone reported for using them so that players don't have to fight them?

Yeah, realistically, the Devs don't think like that.  This is a stupid salty fantasy.  By players that can't even counter the single most predictable playstyle in the game.

"They're just holding W!"  Then why not counter them?  We know exactly what they're going to do, right?  I know a good counter, let's tattle on them, to the devs, that put wedges, Tusk, and Lancelot in the game to begin with.

Yeah, that'll work.

Edited by psiberzerker
  • Upvote 1

this is gettin interesting :duck2_100x100:

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

I don't play lances. Did try for a bit, it was fun, got bored. Said bye to that.
But if lances are just push W, then anyone who can't avoid and outplay something that just drives forward, can't turn in place or avoid obstacles, should look at his own lack of 'skills'...
Lances are fine. Annoying, but fine.

Wedges though are more than annoying. Who knows when that fix to wedges will come, and if it does, will it even work and not screw over the non-wedges.
Maybe the train plow and small plow shouldn't be able to rotate to be layed down. Maybe blade wings should be changed into blunt melee passive weapons like small bumpers, so they can't be used to get down under someone and lift. That might help a bit.  
The devs put stuff in the game without thinking and testing possible abuse of these ideas. For some of them, (removal is never a good thing), radical changes need to be made.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Firerfly said:

Maybe the train plow and small plow shouldn't be able to rotate to be layed down. Maybe blade wings should be changed into blunt melee passive weapons like small bumpers

Wouldn't help... Good old hatchets and plenty of the new passive melee parts function well for wedges (with superior stats to bladewings and hatchets: ex. 50 hp. and full dammage.) 

5 minutes ago, Firerfly said:

Maybe the train plow and small plow shouldn't be able to rotate to be layed down. Maybe blade wings should be changed into blunt melee passive weapons like small bumpers, so they can't be used to get down under someone and lift. 

Okay, or they can finish the fix they're working on, and make Wedge play more complicated, with potential risks like losing your wheels if you bite off more than you can chew.

However, there are Counters to wedges, we can use, in the Garage.  That's the thing, this is a Car Building game, turned into a complain to the devs when somebody doesn't play fair meta-game.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

On 7/29/2020 at 1:04 PM, tenshiijin said:

My iq is around 130. 

Whomst Is the Smartest on 4chan?

hehehe

• Haha 5
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, Mad_Lancer said:

Wouldn't help... Good old hatchets and plenty of the new passive melee parts function well for wedges (with superior stats to bladewings and hatchets: ex. 50 hp. and full dammage.) 

That's why I said, melee weapons reworked to be blunt like bumpers so none can dig under a vehicle.

Edited by Firerfly

6 hours ago, psiberzerker said:

Okay, or they can finish the fix they're working on, and make Wedge play more complicated, with potential risks like losing your wheels if you bite off more than you can chew.

However, there are Counters to wedges, we can use, in the Garage.  That's the thing, this is a Car Building game, turned into a complain to the devs when somebody doesn't play fair meta-game.

I don't think many of us are optimistic when it comes to that wedge fix. I can bet it will cause harm to non wedge builds in some way. And who knows when it will actually be.
We CAN use counters to wedges that don't always work, but that is not the point. The point is that wedging at all option needs to go.
I have see more wedges (roughly 7 out of 10) in lower PS. Adding specific designs, bumpers and plows to the rear, front and sides to avoid the hatchets and plows digging under you doesn't work too well when you are trying to squeeze the build into a certain PS. So yeah, it's dooable (is that a word?) but it's wrong that we are forced to have to build like that, unless we want to ride every monkey wedger game after game.
Point stands that wedging wasn't in the game plan, and it is THE most annoying thing in this game. That says a lot.

• Confused 1

Idk abt you lots, but rn wedges are the only things that are keeping wheels relevant right now, so if they were to do anything to the wedge they need to rework wheels, with wedge you have a chance against those goliath sandwiches that plague mid ps , along with leg cannons and bigram incineraters, if they were to remove wedge, then melee would be obsolete , someone can just crush the close range weapon before they get any serious damage in. And theres so many counters to wedges now that there not even that meta anymore, they really only excel in 1v1s, and contrary to popular belief , skill is required to use your typical wedge sg build. You need map awareness and  know your weakness/strengths  just imagine how many goliath hulk/little boy builds there will be if they decide to remove wedges. I'm sure my freind Siberian jay can agree on this since he plays similar PS to me, that there is to many of these types of builds already. Sometimes I'm the first to die in my team using a wedge, other times I get 4 plus kills, its not consistent.

Edited by afghanaryan
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, RoughMonkey said:

Lances are a skill just like everything else.

Okay, but then what?  How are you all that helpful to the team after you're out, or focused down, and destroyed because "You Killed Kenny!"

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, psiberzerker said:

Okay, but then what?  How are you all that helpful to the team after you're out, or focused down, and destroyed because "You Killed Kenny!"

Lances are a top tier clan wars build.

The Lance Harvester Spark.

Practicing this “skill” in a mode that does not mater (aka missions/PvP) is a good way to improve your tactics without having to do it in clan wars.

Missions are the mess around mode of this game. The resource grind. So many people are not their to help “you” win. They are their for themselves. (Aka resources)

because of how rewards work (mentioned in another thread) a lot of people don’t care about winning in missions. The fact is a lance player can go into a match and kill 1-2 targets and MVP even if they die in the first 30-45 seconds. Then they can surf Facebook or whatever while they wait for the timer :)

Edited by RoughMonkey
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, RoughMonkey said:

The Lance Harvester Spark.

Okay, as part of a hybrid Melee, that's a little different.  You still have the Sparkester to fight with.

Yeah, in mission suicide rush isn't really a team players, and I kinda hate that.  What's the point of 8v8 if everyone's running off to do the bare minumum, if not screw over everyone, whether their name is red, or blue?

That's a problem, and I guess the Leroy Jenkins suicide lancer is a symptom of that problem.

Edited by psiberzerker
  • Thanks 1