Jump to content

can we just delete anyone who uses lances and wedges at this point lol


Recommended Posts

In case I do get banned, I just want to say I’ve enjoyed my time on the forum, and I’ve learned a lot!

Some of your are grumpy, some of you are fun, but I enjoy blowing up all your cars, no matter how you act on the forum!

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its for the greater good.... probably..

Lances just need to be 2 energy. But wedges? Oh yes please! So you drove a wedge into battle huh? One week ban from battles, that will teach ya!

Was it the lance or the wedge that got you... or was it the cloak.

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, poony4u2 said:

In case I do get banned, I just want to say I’ve enjoyed my time on the forum, and I’ve learned a lot!

Chill , even if you get banned is only a day or two for the first offence for sure , its not like your account is getting deleted , but the next time maybe you won't go so off-topic that you go into those subjects , this game is made for little children they don't have to get exposed to those subjects on a gaming forum.

22 minutes ago, VisceraCleaner said:

I'm tired of watching stupid same meta builds always and watching them do same thing always, and same things happen in same map.

This is so horrible.

All i see is little cars with wedges at 13k , it's looking weird right now 

Spoiler

dRDQeV.jpg
dRDDzP.jpg
dRDbX1.jpg
dRDZmB.jpg
dRDmLF.jpg
dRDyqg.jpg
dRb91a.jpg
dRbHrJ.jpg
dRbddv.jpg
dRb27R.jpg
dRb3ep.jpg
dRbFmN.jpg
dRbfII.jpg
dRbqXt.jpg
dRbBLX.jpg
dRbnBn.jpg
dRbo1s.jpg
dRbxrG.jpg
dRbI2f.jpg
dRbT74.jpg
dRbukl.jpg
dRbAp2.jpg
dRb5IS.jpg

 

Edited by h0zz
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, h0zz said:

Chill , even if you get banned is only a day or two for the first offence for sure , its not like your account is getting deleted ,

I’m not too worried, but didn’t you get Xbox420 perma-banned? You clearly have some 1337 snitching skills!

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, poony4u2 said:

I’m not too worried, but didn’t you get Xbox420 perma-banned? You clearly have some 1337 snitching skills!

He went a bit overboard , SpecialBoy is also playing with his luck threatening to punch other people in the face and using a lot of insults , you are just a minor offender.

Edited by h0zz
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, VisceraCleaner said:

Removing contents from game is really lazy and irresponsible means to solve the problem.

Back on Topic.  

It's not really a "Problem."  It's people losing, and blaming the Build on their losses.  Also, the title isn't removing Lances, and Wedges from the game.  It's removing people who use them from the game.

That's pretty telling.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, psiberzerker said:

Back on Topic.  

It's not really a "Problem."  It's people losing, and blaming the Build on their losses.  Also, the title isn't removing Lances, and Wedges from the game.  It's removing people who use them from the game.

That's pretty telling.

I agree but dev should not think like that.

What dev should do first when they see the complaints is checking the balance.
If they were clever, they could sooth the complaints of players, and could improve the balance at same time.

There is a always reason when one content causes more complaints than other contents.
And IMO, dev is really bad at design.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, VisceraCleaner said:

I agree but dev should not think like that.

Like what?  Using Wedges, and Lancers should be a bannable offense, and deleting the account of anyone reported for using them so that players don't have to fight them?

Yeah, realistically, the Devs don't think like that.  This is a stupid salty fantasy.  By players that can't even counter the single most predictable playstyle in the game.

"They're just holding W!"  Then why not counter them?  We know exactly what they're going to do, right?  I know a good counter, let's tattle on them, to the devs, that put wedges, Tusk, and Lancelot in the game to begin with.

Yeah, that'll work.

Edited by psiberzerker
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

this is gettin interesting :duck2_100x100:

  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't play lances. Did try for a bit, it was fun, got bored. Said bye to that.
But if lances are just push W, then anyone who can't avoid and outplay something that just drives forward, can't turn in place or avoid obstacles, should look at his own lack of 'skills'...
Lances are fine. Annoying, but fine.

Wedges though are more than annoying. Who knows when that fix to wedges will come, and if it does, will it even work and not screw over the non-wedges.
Maybe the train plow and small plow shouldn't be able to rotate to be layed down. Maybe blade wings should be changed into blunt melee passive weapons like small bumpers, so they can't be used to get down under someone and lift. That might help a bit.  
The devs put stuff in the game without thinking and testing possible abuse of these ideas. For some of them, (removal is never a good thing), radical changes need to be made.

  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Firerfly said:

Maybe the train plow and small plow shouldn't be able to rotate to be layed down. Maybe blade wings should be changed into blunt melee passive weapons like small bumpers

Wouldn't help... Good old hatchets and plenty of the new passive melee parts function well for wedges (with superior stats to bladewings and hatchets: ex. 50 hp. and full dammage.) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Firerfly said:

Maybe the train plow and small plow shouldn't be able to rotate to be layed down. Maybe blade wings should be changed into blunt melee passive weapons like small bumpers, so they can't be used to get down under someone and lift. 

Okay, or they can finish the fix they're working on, and make Wedge play more complicated, with potential risks like losing your wheels if you bite off more than you can chew.

However, there are Counters to wedges, we can use, in the Garage.  That's the thing, this is a Car Building game, turned into a complain to the devs when somebody doesn't play fair meta-game.

  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/29/2020 at 1:04 PM, tenshiijin said:

My iq is around 130. 

Whomst Is the Smartest on 4chan?

 

hehehe

  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Mad_Lancer said:

Wouldn't help... Good old hatchets and plenty of the new passive melee parts function well for wedges (with superior stats to bladewings and hatchets: ex. 50 hp. and full dammage.) 

That's why I said, melee weapons reworked to be blunt like bumpers so none can dig under a vehicle.

Edited by Firerfly
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, psiberzerker said:

Okay, or they can finish the fix they're working on, and make Wedge play more complicated, with potential risks like losing your wheels if you bite off more than you can chew.

However, there are Counters to wedges, we can use, in the Garage.  That's the thing, this is a Car Building game, turned into a complain to the devs when somebody doesn't play fair meta-game.

I don't think many of us are optimistic when it comes to that wedge fix. I can bet it will cause harm to non wedge builds in some way. And who knows when it will actually be.
We CAN use counters to wedges that don't always work, but that is not the point. The point is that wedging at all option needs to go.
I have see more wedges (roughly 7 out of 10) in lower PS. Adding specific designs, bumpers and plows to the rear, front and sides to avoid the hatchets and plows digging under you doesn't work too well when you are trying to squeeze the build into a certain PS. So yeah, it's dooable (is that a word?) but it's wrong that we are forced to have to build like that, unless we want to ride every monkey wedger game after game.
Point stands that wedging wasn't in the game plan, and it is THE most annoying thing in this game. That says a lot.

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RoughMonkey said:

Lances are a skill just like everything else.

Okay, but then what?  How are you all that helpful to the team after you're out, or focused down, and destroyed because "You Killed Kenny!"

  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, psiberzerker said:

Okay, but then what?  How are you all that helpful to the team after you're out, or focused down, and destroyed because "You Killed Kenny!"

Lances are a top tier clan wars build.

The Lance Harvester Spark.

Practicing this “skill” in a mode that does not mater (aka missions/PvP) is a good way to improve your tactics without having to do it in clan wars.

Missions are the mess around mode of this game. The resource grind. So many people are not their to help “you” win. They are their for themselves. (Aka resources)

because of how rewards work (mentioned in another thread) a lot of people don’t care about winning in missions. The fact is a lance player can go into a match and kill 1-2 targets and MVP even if they die in the first 30-45 seconds. Then they can surf Facebook or whatever while they wait for the timer :)

Edited by RoughMonkey
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RoughMonkey said:

The Lance Harvester Spark.

Okay, as part of a hybrid Melee, that's a little different.  You still have the Sparkester to fight with.

Yeah, in mission suicide rush isn't really a team players, and I kinda hate that.  What's the point of 8v8 if everyone's running off to do the bare minumum, if not screw over everyone, whether their name is red, or blue?

That's a problem, and I guess the Leroy Jenkins suicide lancer is a symptom of that problem.

Edited by psiberzerker
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, psiberzerker said:

Okay, as part of a hybrid Melee, that's a little different.  You still have the Sparkester to fight with.

Yeah, in mission suicide rush isn't really a team players, and I kinda hate that.  What's the point of 8v8 if everyone's running off to do the bare minumum, if not screw over everyone, whether their name is red, or blue?

That's a problem, and I guess the Leroy Jenkins suicide lancer is a symptom of that problem.

So when resource grinding many player in lots of different games are going to find the easiest way from point a to point b.

They will not take your personal enjoyment into account. If blowing up a ton of parts gives you a lot of points then some people are going to find out the fast route to that end.

lances are perfect for that.

also, have you ever played a lance build? It is not the only build I play but I will have to say there is something very enjoyable about the “now you see them, now you don’t” play style.

also with porcs and mines and machine guns and and and and..... it’s not as easy to get your target as one would think.

note: I have mainly been playing reapers and mandrakes in PvP, even though I do own a fully fused lance build.

  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, afghanaryan said:

So long as Lance players get more than 2 kills or significantly wounded many players, they are useful, Lance's actually take quite some skill , contrary to popular belief 

100% this, there is a ton of stuff in the way of you and your target. Anyone that has not played a lance build would not understand. Playing a lance build is like playing a giant tow missile, except if you mess it up you might not another shot.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, RoughMonkey said:

also, have you ever played a lance build?

Yes.

Edited by psiberzerker
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, psiberzerker said:

Yes.

Cool :)

I personally do enjoy playing lances as one of my builds and I HATE playing cannons.

But, I would never want cannons removed from the game :)

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, RoughMonkey said:

I personally do enjoy playing lances as one of my builds and I HATE playing cannons.

I don't hate it, but I got bored with them after months of grinding the "Cannon, Turret Cannon, or Plasma Cannon" dailies.

Quote

But, I would never want cannons removed from the game :)

Yeah, me neither.  Just to be fair, I didn't play a "Lancer."  After the Knight Rider's event when they were switched to the Lunatic's workbench, and they were cheap on the market, I tested a lot of stuff, but I was most successful with a Goblin hybrid.

The Goblins effectively protected the Lances, so they weren't shot off.  I'm not one of those "You killed me, it's not fair!  Nerf it!" Players.  I'd much rather find solutions in the garage.

Edited by psiberzerker
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RoughMonkey said:

100% this, there is a ton of stuff in the way of you and your target. Anyone that has not played a lance build would not understand. Playing a lance build is like playing a giant tow missile, except if you mess it up you might not another shot.

That’s exactly how it feels to me too. Much harder to do well than it seems.

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...